It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and developement in space technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Iran to Send 6 New Home-Made Satellites into Orbit Next Year

"Based on the foreseen timeline, Fajr, Sharif Sat, Tolou, Zafar, and A-Test will be sent to the space by the end of the next year," Fazeli told reporters in Tehran today.

"The engineering model of A-Test satellite has been unveiled and its launch prototype is also ready and we hope that it will be sent into the orbit soon," he added, addressing the 12th conference of Iran's aerospace association in Tehran on Tuesday.

FNA

Iran Plans to Develop Satellite Detecting Radars

He added that Iran is trying to develop radar systems to detect satellites, and said to do so, the radar systems are connected in phased arrangements to cover very long ranges and detect and track satellites.

Iranian officials have announced that the country has now reached self-sufficiency in producing radar systems in different frequencies and for various ranges.

FNA

Iran is my country.

I will stand to defend it against any attack and invasion by Zionist wolves and hyenas.

Despite all the sanctions , my country , my people are standing all the hardship to help our country stand on it's own feet.

And this is one of the proofs that we are moving forward without US support and despite all the hostility of US govt.

Our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that "Even if knowledge is buried in most distant stars , some people of Persia will go there and discover it"
edit on 19-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Fair and well but sometimes I laugh at the iranians with their creations,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They are also very famous for their photoshopped military pictures to make them look stronger.
www.petapixel.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Anyway, I wish them good luck with their new space technology, now they only have 60 years left to catch up

edit on 19-2-2013 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Well, if they can take down a US drone, I believe they can do a bit more than the way the media presents them.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Its great to see a country progressing its way into the future on its own.

Tell me though, do they still practice public hangings from cranes in Iran or have you now determined that to be cruel and unusual punishment as most civilized countries do?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Its great to see a country progressing its way into the future on its own.

Tell me though, do they still practice public hangings from cranes in Iran or have you now determined that to be cruel and unusual punishment as most civilized countries do?

It depends on how you define civilization.

Western governments which are , Scaring their own nations ? Invading and bombing other nation ? Taking the resources ? destroying infra structures and rebuilding ten years later ?

I can not define civilization that way.

And I don't believe in modern soulless way of life either.

So , if you agree with me , then west is not as civilized to be our symbol of civilization. Then we should sit and talk about our common ways of thinking and reasoning.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just wondering, how much is MT Keshes contribution to the space program

new topics

top topics

join