It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magazine invention Idea.Clip blocks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I'd say that if you could ever solve the problem of the feeding spring, then you would have a great Idea....

So... good luck with that one.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well I can assure you that I just thought this up.

Like the poster before said early on, probably been done before. It makes sense to improve things. If you say some one had this idea I would love to know. I would like to try and build this with a friend of mine in the US when I get back. He has almost everything I would need. Any Ideas would be nice. Agree with me or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You are by far one of the most negative people I have ever come across. Every post I see is you pooping on something or someone. I wonder if you realize this or not? Can't be good for you physically to carry all of that around.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Interesting idea but in 5 years we'll all be printing 30 rounders in our living round.

Magazine laws are the legislative equivalent to Minidiscs. Too late to be relevant and ultimately useless.
edit on 19-2-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I know owners of 10/22's who live in restricted states use these alangators to couple 3 10 round magazines. I've seen a similar product that couples 2 10 rounders butt to butt so to speak... It is certainly a good tool to perfect your tactical magazine swap technique.

www.midwayusa.com...

edit on 20-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

that is really cool. Thanks for the link....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join