It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing at the way someone eats that salami sandwich? Think again, your life may count on it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is really strange..

A man in Gardena, Calif., is guilty of killing another man who laughed at him because of the way he ate a sandwich.
For real.

Ronald Eugene Murray II, 26, was found guilty on Monday of voluntary manslaughter in the death of Mun Jang, who he punched and kicked on Oct. 1, 2011 so severely that Jang died two days later in a hospital, the Daily Breeze reported.

The attack occurred after Murray purchased a pastrami sandwich at a restaurant called Donut King. When he took his first bite, some of the meat fell out and Jang laughed at him, according to the Associated Press.

Apparently the clerk at the counter refused Murray another sandwich at half price and hence became so enraged that he then took out his rage on the victim, Jang, by sucker punching and repeatedly hitting him. He then threw the sandwich so hard at Jang's head that lettuce and mayonnaise was stuck in his ear.

Murray testified that he acted in self-defense and claimed that after slipping on the pastrami, he fell to the floor and saw Jang standing over him with clenched fists. Murray is facing a maximum of 11 years in prison and will be sentenced on March 4, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

Huffington Post

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This guy had deeper issues than a salami sandwich!

I love salami on toasted rye with lettuce tomato and deli style mustard....mmmmm. It can get messy when you stack it that high!

This is quite sad. The darn guy couldn't take a laugh! I spill food on me all the time and if someone laughed at me I'd laugh back!

I feel sorry for the mans family who died. I hope the murdered goes to prison! If he can kill over a laugh someone gives because he gets some food on him then he will kill for anything. Safest place for him to be is IN prison! He is a danger to himself and those around him.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Some people have no place in civilization, and this barbarian is a prime example. The thing is cowards always seem to know who and who NOT to f#@k with. These types of people, for lack of a better word, cannot be rehabilitated, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

We talking salami or pastrami??
Salami is ok but pastrami, I'd fight for!

Best pastrami in the world, Sams on watt avenue Sacramento, Ca.
I still make the trip across town to eat there.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I completely agree with you. This person clearly had some deeper psychological issues but should face prison time none the less for their actions.
I mean, REALLY? COME ON!
OH humanity

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It looks like both of those guys bit off more than they could chew in one way or another.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that guy has. Been in trouble before for fighting or anger issues....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

I have anger issues, I don't throw violent sandwiches all over the place.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Oh absolutely, I'm sure he's given lots of people a filling in because he dropped his filling.

This is without doubt and extremely meaty issue, I guess you could say there wasn't even any beef between the individuals involved.

top topics

join