It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the clues and prewarned everyone about the meteorite blast on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Sorry dude, you are going to have to spell it for me a little more cause I see no correlation from the thread you provided and the meteor.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Great link to your other thread. Could be something interesting so keep searching, looking and connecting the dots, just keep it to yourself and few thousand friends online... they may peg you a nut job and give you the axe.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

I am a highly aware person

Maybe you are, but you definitely skipped school in geography.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was only thinking of your post, I REMEMBER it well. Well called.
And I was waiting for this to happen. If you have read the Kolbrin Bible, the sequence of events are in there too.

Think SKYFALL and all you scoffers may get it. Our defences are almost down, as our atmosphere has compressed; as in SKYFALL.
The sky is falling come to mind???? And I don't mean the rocks I mean the atmosphere.

The sun heliosphere is also the less dense due to the low amount of sunspots. So that protection has 'gone south' and is now rather weak.

So this must be a cycle that some nefarious evil entity takes advantage of.

And to the people who say the distance is far from Tunguska, depends on how far down the mantle you go.
Imagine two pins in a pin cushion set at 2 cms away but both perpendicular to the sphere's surface.
The further you push the pins, at some point they will touch.
GET IT?

What if these so called meteors or 'NASA says small asteroid' are aiming at something under that area????
Hades for example?
Release the prisoners... And all hell breaks loose....

Kolbrin Bible has it all in there. Read this is conjunction with Revelation and you may find out what is actually going on.
Because they are following these and other prophecies, so they can get to the goal first.
But they should know the end--- THEY DON'T WIN.

Anyway OP good call. And it is not egotistical to blow your own trumpet.
My motto is noone else is going to do for you not in this day.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

And to the people who say the distance is far from Tunguska, depends on how far down the mantle you go.
Imagine two pins in a pin cushion set at 2 cms away but both perpendicular to the sphere's surface.
The further you push the pins, at some point they will touch.
GET IT?

lol, yeh, any point on the surface followed down to the centre of a sphere will reach the core. are you saying the core is the cause?

two points on the surface ARE NOT CLOSE. saying that they might touch somewhere below the surface means nothing, hey by that logic follow it all the way to the otherside of earth and they are no longer close again
GET IT?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
large meteores hit earth every few months

how did you allow for that ?

just wait for an event that hits the innerwebz ?

cuz I think you missed the indonesian one

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've definitely been looking to the sky daily since this event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join