It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Died Voluntarily; Judas Killed Himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would like to share something I have intuitively felt for quite some time, regarding the story of Jesus and Judas. It was later that I would find that it has precedent, in ancient gospels like the gospel of Judas, as well as in general with the majority of the biblical text.

I believe that the story of the crucifixion is very much a story about overcoming death. Jesus understood that he had to die. He asked Judas to have him killed. I assume that Judas originally had a very difficult time accepting this. Eventually, he did what Jesus asked of him, and eventually it would be interpreted as a betrayal. Judas later killed himself. This could have been out of guilt, or it could have been in the same vein as Jesus himself, overcoming death.

The message of Christ is Universal. It has nothing to do with any boundary which presumes a separation. The 'good news' is that all material/physical separation has been transcended, when death was overcome by yeshua(jesus). 'The Kingdom,' Perfect Reality, already exists, in a timeless realm which has been reached. When we are ready for it, through easing our own bias differentiations, we can realize it for ourself. This is how we 'take up the cross,' become like Christ, go into our own place, the Kingdom.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

There's a movie in which Jesus asks a deluded disciple who looks like him to take his place on the cross. Jesus then proceeds to live his life as a mortal, until he decides that the woman who convinced him to pull it off was a demon and returns to accept his fate. It's banned in some countries.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
there's also that biily meier bible that says that jesus and judas hung out together alot and then they moved to uhh ... india, i think.
but we don't like to talk about that kinda stuff around here.

myself, as far as the story goes, i forgive judas, he was just doing what that day had brought to him.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TheJourney

There's a movie in which Jesus asks a deluded disciple who looks like him to take his place on the cross. Jesus then proceeds to live his life as a mortal, until he decides that the woman who convinced him to pull it off was a demon and returns to accept his fate. It's banned in some countries.

Was that Kasensakas, 'Last Temptation of Christ'? Jesus had a realtime dream moment, or simoultaneously was living in 2 time frames at once? Now that would be as supernatural as a virgin birth, who exactlly was Jesus's Father, maybe it WAS Gabriel (the whisperer). Why is no one telling? Again I ask "Joseph!! who was messing with your wife?"

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
there's also that biily meier bible that says that jesus and judas hung out together alot and then they moved to uhh ... india, i think.

myself, as far as the story goes, i forgive judas, he was just doing what that day had brought to him.

He was doing his Job, and like a frustrated postal employee killed himself because of it. The Postal employee had to deliver the mail, and it was a black lined envelope.
edit on 15-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Billy Meier? You mean Eduard Albert Meier? He wrote copious notes on his visits with the Pleiadian "Samjase",a red haired vampish creature; but Randolph Winters wrote that Bible. "The One Armed Bicycling Man Finally Sings The Truth". Hows this for an idea, John the Babtist was supposed to the Christ, Jesus just an underling messenger. Someone got wind of the plan and beheaded him, thinking "Well, we solved that one". NOT. Nick of time does not work in my universe even if I had to overthrow it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It's entirely possible that Jesus was an illegitimate child, and the circumstances of his conception were covered up by Joseph in order to protect the family.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by vethumanbeing

It's entirely possible that Jesus was an illegitimate child, and the circumstances of his conception were covered up by Joseph in order to protect the family.

Well obviously Jesus was illegitimate. Joseph had what 7 other children by a dead wife and you might be right, just another mouth to feed, we won't even feel the expense, because that Mary at 14 years of age, was a 'real' looker. You have to tolerate the pedephile or the 'tweenster lovering of' existing within all Christians (its innate).

top topics

join