It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophecy of the images have been fulfilled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The image of the beast and the image of the dragon as prophecies have served their purposes.

If you never knew their was an image of the dragon, it is because you haven't taken the short truth found in Revelation 13 and continued it like I have.

Here is a picture not to the genuine dragon, but to the image to the dragon, since it is way understood that the genuine dragon located in paradise only is better overall than the image to it that is still located here on earth:

^The image of the dragon, which you should be familiar with from past seasons of CSI:NY, is in the movie "Snitch" coming out Feb 22nd. I will be seeing this movie.

And here is a picture not to the genuine beast, but to the image to the beast, since it is way understood that the genuine beast located in paradise only is better overall than the image to it that was formerly located here on earth:

^The image of the beast, which you should be familar with from the hip-hop/rap world, has been gone into perdition (cremation).

The genuine beast and the genuine dragon were the first two physical bodies created in paradise by God and Goddess. They were created as a symbol of power and money that the God and the Goddess would take on operating as for making love back and forth since the God and the Goddess do take on operating as their other created physical bodies for making love back and forth in their paradise.

Do any of you know why God and Goddess would put images here on earth that weren't even close to being 100% like the genuines found in paradise? It is because the two images serve as fair enough reminders to God and Goddess of one another's first creation climax and first physical love. If you have a good imagination, then you should be able to take the short truth here, say, it is the images, and continue them in your mind, to get an idea of what the genuines to the images might look like in paradise.
edit on 15-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That is revelation and a half. What if you were born blind?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why is it you think the first woman was white?

This is of course ignoring evolution and such... im playing along with your story.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Am I the only person that doesn't get it?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Sometimes I wonder if you just make this stuff up and post it to see how many people here are actually literate...because from where I'm sitting, that post was a few colors short of a crayon box.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here is one more picture of the image to the dragon:

And here is one more picture of the image to the beast:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
so uhh ... paradise is 'salt and pepper'?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Am I the only person that doesn't get it?

Nah, this has been going on for awhile now.

Believe me...No one gets it...

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Lol, i love your threads.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So, this is basically a nonsense thread?

I move for removal on the grounds of byte wasting drivel.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think the dragon is hot, the beast is beastly,. May be you have got them mixed up? Try bragan and deastly

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you never knew their was an image of the dragon, it is because you haven't taken the short truth found in Revelation 13 and continued it like I have.

Perhaps you can elaborate on your shortcut to the truth of this? Just a little?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Well i don't get it.

But S and F for getting beyond three line ops to an actual page of a post.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In case any of you are wondering, by way of pregnancy and birth was the only way people should make an image to the beast and an image to the dragon.

The wound by the tongue was the issue to leave the physical bodies in paradise for earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Looked more like "Beauty and the Beast" to me.

Either that or just too much yardage between the goal posts.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by WarJohn

Perhaps you can elaborate on your shortcut to the truth of this? Just a little?

Refer to Dan 8 about the understanding of dark sentences. Then refer to Rev 17 about continueing a short space.

Anything that is short you are suppose to continue. Anything in the dark you are suppose to bring to light.

That all spells out how I operate when reading what is supposed to be revealed by effort of the reader who has wisdom and understanding.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually opening up the Bible and reading Revelations makes more sense than your post does.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The fetid dog that grasps in vain at the hairline of Zambian manuscript. It is a deflation of the fire slag within the dragons dogma hoop.

I don't see how anyone can see differently (?)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

Actually opening up the Bible and reading Revelations makes more sense than your post does.

You have not a lick of understanding.

It takes having understanding to read my threads.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You tell them warjohn, way to go. Out of dark,into shadow,into light.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join