It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edited: Does anyone know why Nibiru did not hit, theories, new dates, etc, Regular 2012'ers have va

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Off the top of my head it did not hit, because it does not exist. End of story.

Or it is too simple an explanation?

Ok so here is a question, why did the Toclafane not come and destroy us? Answer: They are a fictional construct of a Science fiction writer, and do not really exist.

Thus Nibiru did not get us, because it is not there, it was created from the mind of someone who wished to cash in on the hysteria that it would cause.

Cynic? Yes and proud of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by vkey08

Ok so here is a question, why did the Toclafane not come and destroy us? Answer: They are a fictional construct of a Science fiction writer, and do not really exist.

Thus Nibiru did not get us, because it is not there, it was created from the mind of someone who wished to cash in on the hysteria that it would cause.

Ok again someone misreads the question, it's not for the skeptics, of which i am one, it's for the Nibiru believers, the people who gave up everything thinking this was an event, etc...

But thank you for participating, your prize is in the mail.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think one explanation I heard was that "Nibiru did hit, But it was at the precise moment there was a dimensional shift, so we escaped it".

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Noinden
reply to post by vkey08

Ok again someone misreads the question, it's not for the skeptics, of which i am one, it's for the Nibiru believers, the people who gave up everything thinking this was an event, etc...

But thank you for participating, your prize is in the mail.

I did not misread this. I choose to answer, as it is a free forum, and the application of Ocums razor needs to be applied more often than not in situations like this.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

How about we just thank the Doctor and move on?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hmmmm maybe it came early and in a different dimension that we could not see yet with some effect here (albeit less than expected given that it was probably further out than anticipated for Dec 2012). When? May 6 - 9, 2010 is as good a time frame as any: May 6 Flash Crash (US Stock Market) & May 9 Northern Sumatra, Indonesia EarthQuake....if we are going to speculate.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join