It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edited: Does anyone know why Nibiru did not hit, theories, new dates, etc, Regular 2012'ers have va

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Many regular 2012 posters probably drank the Kool-Aid.
edit on 14-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The date must have meant something...IMO.
Why does most people think things were going to happen on the 22nd.

It could have just been the starting date for a window of change.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am still intrigued about the Voyager Space Probe. ...

ETA: Also, why do I get the feeling that one of the MIBs just told us all to shut up?
edit on 14-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah this wasn't meant to sling mud at anyone, it's more of a, ok Dec 21'st 2012 was a bust.. WHY though, what happened to prevent this from happening, I'm more interested in those explanations, and so far all people have done is argue..

Did aliens come to our rescue (highly unlikely but..)

Was the Date wrong to begin with as a lot of people suspected, and it's really 2156 as some had purported?

These are the kinds of answers i'm looking for, not to rub anyone's face in the fact that Nibiru didn't hit, but the WHY behind it.. it's always interesting to hear the WHY

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I seriously would have thought that the Nibiru crowd would be pouring over this forum with all new dates and predictions, but it's really turned into a ghost town?

Any ideas as to why that would be?

Maybe they quit their jobs and sold all their stuff to have an end of the world party and now they have no computer, no internet and no money

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Well that's partly true. But I was in that boat long before the Nibiru date.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think most people deserve to point, laugh and say I told you so. Because this forum had to suffer close minded posts about how a massive invisible planet was coming to crash into earth for years. Now I would say we should all act maturely but I didn't get any of that before december 23rd 2012....

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Didn't your mother ever tell you that nobody likes a braggart?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
I seriously would have thought that the Nibiru crowd would be pouring over this forum with all new dates and predictions, but it's really turned into a ghost town?

I am genuinely curious as to why nibiru did not hit in the words of the Nibiru Crowd that was so vocal, I have heard elsewhere about new dates, the calculations were wrong and a host of other theories, I'd like that to be discussed here.. it's really fascinating now that everyone has the chance to start fresh.

Any ideas as to why that would be?
edit on 14-2-2013 by vkey08 because: changed the tone

but all has changed, for those who have eyes to see.
you have eyes vkey. so, look.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well for me it was the end for the age of Pisces
and the start of age of Aquarius that will last 2000 yrs

the Mayan tablet regarding the 21 december was cut off right where it say
what would come to us .. people though it was a prophecy of something cataclysmic
but we all know the mayans were astrological star mapping experts
knew all the constellations by heart
so the cut off part was probably saying that after 26000 yrs
we would be back into Aquarius constellation
they calculate time with the stars not the same way we do
like a big watch that takes almost forever to make a full 360 degree turn
compare to ours that take only 24hrs to make a full 360
so the 21 december was like a new yrs / new cycle / new day for them
thats why it stop at the 21 december and start another turn with the age of aquarius

hope its more clear

edit on 2/14/2013 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Do you look like your avatar... If so we have business to discuss

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Now I would say we should all act maturely but I didn't get any of that before december 23rd 2012....

You know, sacrificing someone's self-esteem to stroke your swollen ego just makes you a very unpleasant person. If you don't care about getting respect, then by all means, keep that kind of attitude up. Because it sure won't make anyone eager to sympathize when it's your turn to be wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Really? all I hear is waaa waw aaw waaaaa .. Get a life, if you dont like the thread then stay out of them. You just come on here to talk crap to others? That why your post count is higher than your star count? HAHA

This is Abovetopsecret.com, sir, not 4chan. If you want to stay here, I would advise you show some respect to your fellow members. By the way, your little bit of sage advice would be better served if it had been put on OP's desk, because obviously he didn't stay out of the 2012 threads or he wouldn't be complaining about them.

So take a good, long look around...my problem isn't with the topics, it's with the quality. My point stands.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eedjee
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Now it's the skeptics who are being obnoxious.

"Skeptics" of anything, have never been not, obnoxious. They are even bullies. This I experienced first hand. They Truly Believe they are our favour doers, but all they are is bullies. Thats it.

Well, no. There are people who have no vested interest in the topic and who read some insane stuff and put their opinion forward, not with the hopes of changing your point of view, or enlightening you to theirs, but simply because they have the time.

Then there are people who are interested in the topic but know with their own logic and understanding of the solar system that things described are not quite right, and who put forward their opinion with the intent of explaining why someone else, to them, appears in the wrong.

A sceptic is not a bully nor obnoxious. But they can be.

Much like the believers who
after ever line in an attempt to ridicule an opinion that differs to theirs, or who go on about how come they can eat chicken if dinosaurs are extinct.. or some other thing.

Maybe if the sum of all the people you encounter in discussions of things like nibiru, have been abrasive, then it's a sign that you might want to investigate your own beliefs a little further.

edit on 14-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Because the whole idea, from day 1, was pretty lame.

The very concept of a liveable spaceship/world that only comes near the Sun every few thousand years and when they get here, all they want to do is boss us around and nick our gold, then get back in their ship & do it all again at some later date, it is just dumb.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

In my own personal defense, I have never been a bully here. I have stated my hopes, listed my reasons, defended my opinions, questioned those of others, and that's about it.

I understand the need for skepticism. But I don't understand the need to brag about being right. There's nothing to be proud of in being right unless you've accomplished a feat worth being proud of. Homo Sapiens continues to do battle like dogs over a toy. The skeptics were right, as far as we know, but I don't see that as any cause for happiness.

That's the point I'm trying to make here.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'M STILL HERE!!!
You pukes can't get rid of me THAT easily!
Haha

It is an obvious problem with our calendar. Not the Mayan calendar. Cuz theirs was like REALLY GOOD.

Cue Jaws theme music.

Run, Run for the... uhh..

Oo

I'm sad the illusion of it all has come and gone. I never thought it would eventuate, but it was a big thing and everybody knew something about it. Like 2012. I certainly didn't like the constant "Hey guys look I see nibiry" - sundog.lense flare. cloud. bird. etc etc.. but I do miss the anticipation that was underneath it all.. oh well.

now it's just death to look forward to. death and taxes.. both are confounded things..

edit on 14-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Exactly! I was sad to see Dec. 21st come and go. It was a big to-do around here that lasted a long time. An era, if you will, for ATS. I didn't participate in the threads much, but I did enjoy reading many of the threads and speculating "what if..."

What ifs are cool. As Tom Clancy said, "Books are written by sitting down and saying what if."

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The basis of our world is for you to be kept in fear economics the news even your mind keeps you in fear.

The scum who control our world use this to keep us as slaves so they are constantly putting out bs such as Nibiru which was proven years ago to be a mathematical impossibility.

The december the 21st thing could of been bs or the americans could of truly stopped it, there was a thread on here stating the US had sacked some generals and moved there troops into egypt and warned israel if they started the attack on Iran which would have been the start of ww3 they would wipe Israel of the map, the book written by noam chomsky hegemony or survival even stated that the americans were not part of the Iluminati plan to depopulate the world and install the one world government and would if needed override the scum if it thought its own hegemony plans would be disrupted.

so there you have it could of just been to keep you in fear or could of been totally real and the US stopped but the likes of you and me probably won't ever find out.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What ifs are cool. As Tom Clancy said, "Books are written by sitting down and saying what if."

The world as we know it was made possible by asking that very question. I'd appreciate it if the skeptics didn't take too hard a line in being critical about that. After all, the fact that they are able to complain about it on this forum is due to the site owners, the inventors of the internet, the creators of the computer, and the forefathers all asking, "What if we could do this?"

This website, your computers, the internet connection you are utilizing, the servers providing the space for this site, and your freedom of speech are all the products of dreamers. People who asked "What if...?" And the 2012ers asked if the world could change for the better. They dared to hope. They were disappointed.

Again, not something to be proud of. But that's just my opinion. And if you're happy about it, then I would suggest you check your priorities. Again, my opinion.
edit on 14-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join