It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next on the gun control agenda ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

AURORA ...SANDY HOOK...DORNER...

Although no one can really say what the hell just went on with this latest, highly controversial event that is the Dorner fiasco. My best guess is we will never know what the motivation was, because the only thing that actually
fits by way of conspiracy ?

An aborted epic fail to sway the majority of the U.S. population behind Obama's executive orders That's the reason it's so hard to make any sense out of it all. It's unidentifiable as an epic fail. If it would have succeeded we who realize there's an agenda would be able to point it out. And suffer the same verbal beatings were all used to receiving.

So I was wondering about what's next on the agenda. That's why the post to predicts and prophs.

ATS tell me, what are the BOZO's who own this world and everything in it going to pull next ? Something on valentines day ? West coast again ? Maybe they'll swing back to the east coast where they seem to have better luck. A new ST. Valentines Day Massacre might be just the thing ?

I'm sure you have some ideas and there all welcome here. Especially if there steeped in humor. As I've decided from now on I'll just be shake'in my head and laughing. No not at the deaths that are involved victims or survivors.

So please don't be so stupid as to assume that's what I mean. As war goes so does death. And we are at war
people whether or not we face up to it. So you might all want to consider some humor as a defense against losing our minds. As we come to terms with what's obviously rolling down the pike. Slow roll pick'in up speed.

Any ideas ?
edit on 14-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I hope nothing happens at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I hope nothing happens at all.

What a perfect aspiration to conceive. That's really beautiful.

If only ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This is conjecture only, but seeing as how these recent incidents have occurred in areas where the number of Liberals who could be easily swayed to the side of gun control outweighs the number of Conservatives who oppose it my guess would be that there will be a change of strategy. In order to sway the opinions of some middle leaning Conservatives through fear TPTB would have to orchestrate a tragedy in the "Heartland". It would take extremely tight planning and controls because (1) In the Heartland there is a better than average chance of the "perpetrator" being shot and killed by a by stander before he could do too much damage and (2) People (even non-conspiracy minded ones) are starting to question official stories and possible hidden agendas. Add to that the fact that the grapevine works faster and is more accurate than the media and the people of the Heartland being of a slightly more suspicious manner when it comes to anything or anyone seeming out of place and what you get is that the previously used formula for fear doesn't quite add up. It would be extremely difficult to pull off- but that doesn't mean TPTB wont try anyway!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Let me preface this post with the fact that I am a devout animal lover and in no way condone nor enjoy the hurting of any animal unless it is for food.

IF I were to think of something that is more outrageous than shooting up a school, it would be doing the same in a mall with a pet store. Again, this is speculation of "what could be next to push the anti-gun agenda to the next level" in order to sway the public further toward full repeal of the 2nd Amendment. Someone doing this unthinkable deed would bring the rabid PETA crowd out of the woodwork as well.

What I would not be surprised about is someone performing a "beltway sniper" scenario targeting the corrupt bankers and Wall St crooks, one-by-one. That would get the money on the side of the movement and would likely succeed beyond anything done that outrages the regular populous.

AGAIN: I do not condone this act, and will vehemently condemn anyone that does this at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I agree with the response before "I hope nothing at all" great answer~

Well I would say something in the Midwest a.k.a Chicago but we have shootings on a hourly basis here...

I honestly think all these events minor shootings (Not School related) Dohrner, 2 people here snapped 2 people there snapped are all leading to something but what! Who's really to say if not speculative thinking.

In 3 months we've seen an unprecidented Obama campaign with various bills and agenda's that are yet to be played or are in the process of being fulfilled a.k.a agenda 21~Obamacare coming soon to a state near you~ yada yada.

When the crapper is finally filled only then do I think "The poop will run down hill, in crude lamen terms" if not the ses-pool is already starting to make the air stink of civillian suspision~

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Littled with an excellent post. Being from St. Joseph, Mo. littled, which is smack in the middle of the continental USA. I know your post rings true.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Here's a thought to warm some of your hearts.... From: Ed Chenel, A police officer in Australia Hi Yanks, I thought you all would like to see the real figures from Down Under. It has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by a new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by our own government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The first year results are now in: Australia-wide, homicides are up 6.2 percent, Australia-wide, assaults are up 9.6 percent; Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent)! In the state of Victoria..... lone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent.(Note that while the law-abiding citizens turned them in, the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns!) While figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms, this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months, since the criminals now are guaranteed that their prey is unarmed.

There has also been a dramatic increase in break-ins andassaults of the elderly, while the resident is at home. Australian politicians are at a loss to explain how public safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in 'successfully ridding Australian society of guns....' You won't see this on the American evening news or hear your governor or members of the State Assembly disseminating this information.

The Australian experience speaks for itself. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws affect only the law-abiding citizens. Take note Americans, before it's too late! Will you be one of the sheep to turn yours in? WHY? You will need it. Like · · Share 306 people like this. 413 shares 5 of 57 View previous comments Zavier Wayne Busby JACKPOT....I whant that,that,and everything else in that pile of goods about an hour ago · Like Tag Tweet rense.com... From Ed Chenel, A police officer In Australia Note - This Data Has Not Been Formally Substantiated 1-20-12 Australian Gun Law Update rense.com about an hour ago ·

Like Tag Tweet Can Ya'll Read? about an hour ago · Like Dan Goodman Not while my trigger finger still works. 26 minutes ago · Like Jagged Rose What a waste of good weapons and what a shame,.....think of all the people who can't defend themselves against the scum out there and their own tyrannical government. 8 minutes ago · Like

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Interesting premise.
So where do you see it going?

I know this is a hotly debated topic for many. I've dropped my opinion on the subject here and there but I'm open to hear all sides.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I see it like this

Obama says something The opposite is the truth. The NRA supported him and his promise not to go after our guns.
They were foolish to believe him.
He's com'in.
edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What will happen? Some states will deal with issues one way or another. And thats really a fail for the feds whatever the states do....win or lose gun rights. The feds hate being kept out of it and seeing the states do anything for themselves.

Obama will have to settle for "background checks" for one and all and pass this off as a big win ....well enough to keep them feed anyway. I personaly hope new "background" checks go no where.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I cant watch the video where I am could you please give a bit of a disciptioon

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They've just about covered all bases, and the aftermath propaganda is in full swing. I am just waiting to see green Sandy Hook bumper stickers, at this point.

He's got three years to brew just about anything up, and he did say his full weight would be placed on this, however.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpos12

I'm sorry the video is just a song Battle of ever more Led Zep.

top topics

join