It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious alien stone symbol in NTT, Indonesia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I found of another stone picture..

odd...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by kdog1982

what the hell is that?/ hahaha

so, dou you think its a geode stone sir??

but for sure, there is intention in the making of this rock, as you know it very difficult to be made...

Generally,geodes are round but not always and look like this....

When you break them open,they contain a crystalline structure inside.......

Now,say you scratch or carve away the outer layer without cracking it open,what do you think it would look like?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

If it was wrapped in a metal, say like silver, two thousand years ago the silver may have turned to a crystal if conditions were right. Iron could also turn to what appears as a soft crumbly stone within five hundred years. The soils around the cast iron object may appear red....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

4000 year old celestial calendar - America's Stonehenge

its satelite image..

Simillar

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Guess this is old news....just found this thread here from a few years ago....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

okay,great sir, now what the intention of making this stone? its line shape same as the stonehange image from satelite..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

yayyks... its unfinished..

mods sory for this

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Guess this is old news....just found this thread here from a few years ago....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's funny,someone else mention the geode theory back then.

Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

okay,great sir, now what the intention of making this stone? its line shape same as the stonehange image from satelite..

First off,there are lots of examples of people from long ago making structures that align with the stars,planets,moon and sun.
That stuff fascinates me.
Why would someone make that particular object?Why would you paint a picture or make a vase.
Art.

Looks like maybe if you put it up to the sun,it would be really,really cool looking.

But it's a bit of a stretch comparing it to the plaque they put on the spacecraft Voyager.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I hadn't heard of TinEye before. It may well come in handy, perhaps in finding the source of some photo to which someone has added a "UFO" and claims to have snapped the pic a few days prior to starting an ATS thread about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

If you have google on your search bar you can just drag an image up there. If not, they have a really good reverse image search engine.
support.google.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks, Phage. I took a look at it and bookmarked it.

With TinEye, you can just drag an image onto the Web page, and it will search for a source on the Web. So I dragged an image I knew was on my own site, and what it found was a thumbnail of the same image, which is also on my site, and then it stopped searching once it found that, correctly naming my site and the filename I had given the thumbnail. That's what I call a very successful test, since it proved it could find a match according to the image, not the filename, not to mention exhibiting extreme easy of use.

Then I took an OP photo from an ATS UFO thread, removed the "UFO," and tried that, on the theory that some people find nice pix, add "UFOs" and start threads. No luck on that one, but it's a weapon in my holster for future use when I see something outrageously suspicious on these premises.

I recall one that demonstrated a very high level of photographic skill and very low level of skill in adding the "UFO." In that case, it would have been nice to find the original photo without the addition and post the link in that thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

A trick that can be useful is to crop the "UFO" from the image and search the result.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I had the same thought right before I got to your post..
What if somebody/something out there intercepted it, laced it with some radioactive signature (or it picked up radiation travelling in space) and they sent is back here as either a "thanks but you still can't join our party" message or as a "Don't litter our space" you earthlings kind of message.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by xpoq47

A trick that can be useful is to crop the "UFO" from the image and search the result.

That's what I did, with two OP images from ATS, by copying a little adjacent sky and pasting it over the "UFO." I found the other one I wanted to try (highly artistic photo with really bad UFO added). No luck this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Of course, if someone uses an image that isn't on the web it won't come up with anything. But it's worked for me on occasion. Usually with the more spectacular shots.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

reply to post by N3k9Ni

4000 year old celestial calendar - America's Stonehenge

its satelite image..

Simillar

Pretty cool, I came across that " America's Stonehenge "
the other day while checking
out the Ozark's on google earth. For that object to have that same marking
as the place in the Ozarks is pretty wild. Don't know if any of yall
know it or not but if you take the line that is laid out from where the 8 is and
follow it east and over where the 2 would be on a clock and keep going N.E. it will perfectly cross
thru one of the main stones in Stonehenge. It goes thru the stone
that has a slit in it if I remember correct.
Then if you continue drawing the line toward the N.E. it will
intersect with Jordan if I remember.It was on that new show Unearthing Earth's Secrets.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

weird curiosity that stone is....
unfortunately there seems to be some sort of resin in the grooves,,
doesnt appear to be carved,,,,,,
maybe the stone itself is old,, something has been done to it....

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It looks like someone crudely scratched a sketch into a septarian concretion.

rocksandants.tumblr.com...

www.crystalsrocksandgems.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
It looks like someone crudely scratched a sketch into a septarian concretion.

rocksandants.tumblr.com...

www.crystalsrocksandgems.com...

Very cool. Thanks for the link. I would say that is a winner. The stones look almost identical to what the OP has in it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join