It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me figure out what i saw?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

mandy1love --- I'm sooo excited...to read your post about the fiery balled reddish-orange "massive" object that you guys saw --- since I've had a similar sighting along with a bluish white light --- high speed --- sighting, one night back in November of 1976; approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. I can assure you --- with upmost certainty ---- that it was an otherworldly starship --- that was encased in a plasma shield; that should be labled as a legitimate "Foofighter" [alien starship] sighting.
I don't mean to hijack this thread...but can you give me a date on when you had the fireball sighting?

Did you report the fireball sighting to NUFORC?

Thanks,

Erno86

Hey Erno86!

I'm excited, too! It's not everyday that someone else says, "Hey, I've seen that big orange-red thing, too". Although, that was my first and only UFO sighting, I enjoy the UFO subject now and you're other account about the blue-white light is really interesting. I've always wondered if the light I saw was some sort of energy field, encasing a large UFO. Unfortunately, I was too far away to see any good details, only the massive light. Also, when I say it was as large as the sun rising over the horizon, I am not exaggerating a bit. In fact, it could have been larger. Anyways, my sighting occurred in mid June 2009 and we were in Litchfield, SC (about 30 min south of Myrtle Beach).

I would be interested in reading about your experience with the red-orange UFO. If you haven't already posted about it on ATS you could send me a message or maybe even post on this thread. I think the OP would appreciate that more than all the posts about Chinese lanterns...geeze

I forgot to add that I never reported the sighting to any organization. I didn't even know you could until recently.
edit on 12-2-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Question, how did it get away from your line of site? Like did it just disappear by going up up & away?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Were you replying to me or the OP? Just wondering because I just posted about the possible UFO I witnessed, coming up over the horizon...
edit on 13-2-2013 by mandy1love because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Sorry for the late reply! We were in a car, as we drove on and turned corners it was behind the car and we just kept going and i stopped looking pretty much! haha

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Chinese swamp lanterns. Those psych-outs are getting bor-ing, and it really hurts to see the crowd of thoughtless snarks and nay-sayers, especially in a place like ATS.

Since the OP was asking for help figuring out what they witnessed, not stating what they believed it to be, how is it in any way "nay-saying"? Saying "nay" to what, exactly? Your unspoken personal beliefs?

F.Y.I. - the sarcastic "Chinese Lantern" and "Swamp Gas" snarks are pretty tired as well.
edit on 14-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Wow, very interesting story. I agree with you to call it an "Unidentified Flying Object". Venus most certainly does not move.
edit on 14-2-2013 by SecretaryOfBacon because: Missing word

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join