It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict To Resign At The End Of Februrary

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nietrick

Interesting point about the alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone. I would like to add the 3rd Secret of the Fatima Prophecy....which some say has not been fully revealed...some missing text or was bogus to mislead.

www.catholicnews.com...

I find it interesting that John Paul II made a reference to the New World Order, and that the 3rd Secret may have been botched by the Papacy, and this resignation of Benedict comes at a time when the Elites are accelerating their agenda at a massive unprecedented pace.
edit on 12-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by polyphemus75
reply to post by LeLeu

Pathetic attempt to slander a good man, he was a child who endured an evil you were lucky to have never experienced! Pope Benedict was in the belly of a satanic beast, he fought and survived to become a man of God and spread the Truth throughout the world! Unlike you, Benedict experienced the horrors of war and knew the face of evil very well, Benedict is a good man, he chose the light in a world that has gone dark! I hope you find God!

George Soros also served in the Hitler Youth and said he has NO remorse whatsoever. He has gone on to destroy the currencies of more than one country and is currently working to destroy the dollar for the One World Totalitarian Communist govt.

But I cannot say for sure what Pope Benedict has in his heart.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IsidoreOfSeville

When youve seen and done the things i have, then come to be with you righteous BULL sh!t ..

Ive been to villages/ providences youve herad about maybe once in passing on cnn. and all there religous leaders/ men of power all are the same. SEX is the ultimate Global economy. And underage turns ur currensy to gold!!

So when you pull main stream news out of your @ss and go see the # first hand then you can come to me about your pervert creep vatican pedo
edit on 12-2-2013 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

I take it no one has heard of the Black Pope and the Jesuits...

Yes, I have and that was the heart of one of my posts here. I am also interested in the 3rd Secret of Fatima and controversy surrounding it's having been revealed and some people think the Vatican is hiding the truth. It would not be surprising amidst the scandals of pedophilia rocking the Church. It could really be that the 3rd Secret exposes the great scandal of the powers behind the Vatican which are not as holy as they are purported to be. If the next Pope is the so called Black Pope of the Jesuit order it certainly would make sense.

According to this website, the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary has not occurred.

www.fatima.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

Okay, where's your proof, that the current (for now) Pope is a pedophile? First hand knowledge? Secret intel? You made the claim, now back it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary

When youve seen and done the things i have, then come to be with you righteous BULL sh!t ..

Ive been to villages/ providences youve herad about maybe once in passing on cnn. and all there religous leaders/ men of power all are the same. SEX is the ultimate Global economy. And underage turns ur currensy to gold!!

So when you pull main stream news out of your @ss and go see the # first hand then you can come to me about your pervert creep vatican pedo

However, I will agree that child sex/human trafficking does indeed run rampant, and it is usually fueled by cold hard cash. But that's everywhere though, even in the good old U.S. of A.

And the MSM is always to be taken with a grain of salt at best. Everyone has their agenda.

But that fact has nothing to do with your claim that the current Pope (and every priest on the planet for that matter) is a pedophile.
edit on 2/12/2013 by IsidoreOfSeville because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think you have puffed up your claims a bit. I understand that pedophilia and the ring of it may be strong in the Church and that any Pope who would expose it, or condemn it publicly, or try to stop it, may find himself....ummm errrrr resigning or otherwise disposed of, but to suggest that every Catholic priest is involved is probably faulty and over dramartic and maybe even stemming from a hatred of the Church. You wouldn't be secular would you?
Nevertheless I recognize your despising of corruption in the Church as valid, just not the entire Church.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not just in the USA, but everywhere. The NWO is global not exclusively the US. There were pedo scandals coming out of Britain as well. I know that sex trafficking is in many other parts of the world, likely because there is so much poverty.
And remember, the Vatican is in Rome, the worldwide center of the Catholic Church.

I remember Joe Biden's own Catholic priest told him he should not partake of transubstantiation as long as he publicly supports abortion. This shows that not all priests are corrupted by popular thought.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Not just in the USA, but everywhere. The NWO is global not exclusively the US. There were pedo scandals coming out of Britain as well. I know that sex trafficking is in many other parts of the world, likely because there is so much poverty.
And remember, the Vatican is in Rome, the worldwide center of the Catholic Church.

I remember Joe Biden's own Catholic priest told him he should not partake of transubstantiation as long as he publicly supports abortion. This shows that not all priests are corrupted by popular thought.

Woopsie! I forgot to add "even" in my post. It's updated now. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Yes, poverty and desire/hopes for a better life are usually how they are lured in. Sad really.

And yes, your example was what I was getting at.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes, I think we may see it in similar fashion....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

So what another pedophile lived a great and successful life, The only thing remotely interesting is to see which pedo gets elected to be super pedo pope for a couple years.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

funny

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
He probably chose Feb 11 to honor the feast day of St Benedict of Aniane.

Saint Benedict of Aniane (c. 747 – 11 February 821), born Witiza and called the Second Benedict, was a Benedictine monk and monastic reformer, who left a large imprint on the religious practice of the Carolingian Empire. His feast day is February 11.

It is also the feast day of Our lady of Lourdes

Pope Benedict XVI visited Lourdes commemorating the 150th anniversary of the apparitions in 2008. Five years later, the resigns. Bernadette Soubirous did have a scary endtime prophecy, but it never came to pass. If you want to get creative, maybe it's a reference that it will come to pass now. Or not.

Bernadette warns that a new, big war could break out at the turn of the Millennium. “On the eve of the year 2000 a final clash between the followers of Mohammed and the Christian nations will happen. In a horrible battle, 5.650.451 soldiers will loose their life and a bomb with great impact will be thrown onto a city in Persia.

“At the end”, Bernadette continued, “the sign of the Cross will conquer and all muslims will embrace the Christian Faith. Great wealth will follow and the Lord will pour out His blessings over the faithful.” Poverty, disease and hunger have an end, every tenth person will have the power to heal. “The 21st Century will be known as the Second Golden Age of mankind”, the seer concluded.

edit on 12-2-2013 by lupodigubbio because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is called Divine Intervention, my friends

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Yes, there really is no other other way to describe what is happening. We are being spoken to in a way that even non religous people such as myself are noticing. My opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Indeed - some of them are happy to retain the irreducibly archaic values of their medieval institution.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Seriously though, his age and health was a known issue back when they elected him, this was pretty much a foregone conclusion.....

the Catholic Church has a MAJOR PR problem, and it will take someone with John Paul II's charm and charisma to pull them out of it.

I know you posted this a few pages back but I have to ask - do you think they should elect someone who will not age and get sick?
Seriously, this underlines the point, that all popes get old and sick and they do not abdicate.

OK, so I am going to go out on a limb here and give my prediction for the next pope:

John Paul II

Yeah, that's right, he's dead. But watch this:

In reference to below, I know "there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. " But I think that actually strengthens the fact that the vatican will do anything to self fulfil prophecy and thus show themselves to be supernaturally endowed.

Before he died in 1878, Pope Pius IX uttered these words: "There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution. The Church will suffer exceedingly. Her servants and chieftains will be mocked, scourged, and martyred."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Im yet to read the whole thread, but it might be worth going thru the Vatican news archives--for what their NOT telling us

www.news.va...

Im suspecting its something to do with the money laundering mentioned in the other thread

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the story i heard

The pope has Alzheimer's and has had the early stages for about 2 years and taking meds for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This is how grandpa thinks about it,

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One quick thought, is there any Nazi war criminals due in court ?
Could there be more to the hitler youth past than previously thought and he's about to be whistle blown on by someone from his past ?

Just speculation but I do not believe the "I'm too old" bit either.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join