It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I had too much time on my hands and tried being creative.

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You mixed the show with Johnny Cash???

Dude I've joked about the man crush thing... but it just got real.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Awesome

Hey I've always thought I wish they'd do another city scene, that was just great TV.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Tonights episode was real good, this season is good so far.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nice!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

Tonights episode was real good, this season is good so far.

Totally agreed. The last 10 minutes were hardcore. If it keeps up like this, Im guessing this will be a fantastic season.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Late to the party. I ended up in the emergency room last night with an ankle injury and couldn't watch until today.

Several thoughts, after just now watching the latest episode:

Is it just me or did Merle manage to redeem himself in just five seconds???

Am I the only one who is angry enough that I'd actually be willing to fist fight the guy who plays the Guv... even knowing that he's just an actor playing a role on television?

Daryl Dixon for President.

Conspiracy forum or not. Rick needs some freaking Prozac.

Carl... eight seconds of screen time. Still annoying as Hell.

Lori... much hotter now that she's dead and not talking.

Michonne... So much conflict. This must be the way male praying mantes feel.

Glenn needs a hug.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Agreed! Dude the guv makes me so angry man, its just the way he is, his voice. Id bust that dudes jaw.

Yeah man he definitely redeemed him self I wasn't sure what was going to happen after him and Daryl got helped those people.

Man Ghost Lori is baadddddd that white dress

I hate to say it but this show has waiting on edge till sunday.
edit on 19-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by grimreefer703 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Is it just me or did Merle manage to redeem himself in just five seconds???

We'll see...the heat of battle had just died down...so...

Am I the only one who is angry enough that I'd actually be willing to fist fight the guy who plays the Guv... even knowing that he's just an actor playing a role on television?

That just means he's playing his part well. I read a book called "Rise of the Governor" that is pretty cool, goes into his back story. It helps to frame his actions. For all that though, he made some serious tactical mistakes, and really underestimated the group's ability with zombies. Michonne pretty much took most of them out herself. Instead of killing the group, he just got them more upset.

Daryl Dixon for President.

He is actually perfect in the role he's in (a primary advisor with Hershel). He doesn't have the demeanor or moral respect needed to lead the group, but Rick needs to come back from Crazy Town soon, or he just might have to be.

Conspiracy forum or not. Rick needs some freaking Prozac.

He definitely needs something...

Yep, at least if he had plugged one of the attackers, that'd be something.... I still can't wait to cheer when he gets his face eaten off (don't spoil it for me if you've read the comics...I want to keep this hope alive)..does that make me a bad person?

Lori... much hotter now that she's dead and not talking.

That open-backed dress had something to do with it too...

Michonne... So much conflict. This must be the way male praying mantes feel.

She's scary...they need to keep using her skills.

Glenn needs a hug.

No, he needs to get laid, though may be a while on that one while Maggie deals with what happened.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

That stupid hat make me wants to throw him for Zombie food. Seriously he looks ridiculous, like a wanna be snobby kid.

------
Spoilers S09E10.

What happen to the 4 people that came into the prison? they just ran out.. where did they go?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I was wondering that too.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Damn it missed the episode last night. How was it?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
We found out what happened to the four...
Laurie goes to the prison to try and stop the impending war...

No real spoilers there...so won't go into more detail than that.

Personally, if I was Rick, I'd have people setting some serious booby traps all around the prison...like trip wires that lower zombies from the trees, hehe...and the usual pits, snares, etc.

I'd take the fuel from abandoned cars, etc. and create a dual fire line trap around the prison perimeter, to trap the governor's forces, then continually send in oil soaked zombies, but hey, that's just me...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So I have a question. I wanna know to fill the void unitl the walking dead reutnrs again in october what would be a goo dplace to pick up reading in the comics. Even though we dont know exactly where Kirkman is gonna end it yet this season. To fill last seasons void I read all the way up untill they got comfortable in the prison and the Governors side story. does anybody have any suggestions on where to start for the comicx assuming your guessing where there going to end it this season at?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Is the one you read "Rise of the Governor"? If so, interesting twist, huh? I had to re-read it with that twist in mind, to really put it in perspective.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Im going to check out that book and the comic's.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

One interesting thing about the book, is that it takes place shortly after everything went to crap. Some channels are still on, power is still on, etc. I think the show could benefit from a few more flashbacks to that time. They were very effective in the (short-lived) Revolution series...and could be for Walking Dead also.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Awesome episode.... The hitch-hiker....man, that was cold... And, we finally get to see what happened to Morgan! (the guy he gave the walkie talkie to early on in the first episode of season one.)

And finally, Carl does something good! (well, would have been better if he were zombie food, but he's trying)...

Just a great episode. Looks like next week is the face to face between Rick and the Governor.

Personally, I'd dig in at the prison, trap the hell out of the perimeter, and let Michonne slip out at night and pick off any attackers, but hey, that's just me.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think Carl needs to Die and RIk then needs to go EPICALLY INSANE.

Bring on the prison battle.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
. They were very effective in the (short-lived) Revolution series...

Canned already? I was just getting into it.

The mum is the one from V, I think she is cursed with Canned TV !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join