It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

SLAYER69

FlyersFan
reply to post by neo96

To join the group ... two questions ...

- How many walkers have you killed?
- How many humans?

I think the third question after the second is 'Why'

And the fourth question is 'Do I eat people'.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't eat clowns.

They taste funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by neo96

Don't eat clowns.

They taste funny.

I hear rabbit stew is pretty good

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This season sparked more convo it seems than the farm season.

I've been road-trippin across Murica this last month and it is funny on some of the highways I imagined walkers around and being in a Zombie apocalypse.

There was a Patsy Cline memorial toilet pitt stop in Tennessee that particularly gave me the shivers when I though I was amongst real walkers. But alas they were just RV'ers.

I hope this next season they go open a can of whoop ass , and aren't the hiding victims any more.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think the folks at Terminus are in for a rude awakening.... Of course, they were idiots for going to such an obvious trap (I mean Terminus means END folks)....but they typically trump their stupidity with their ability to make impossible headshots and sheer brutality when needed.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I only seen 3 seasons so far. I haven't watch season 4 because i started watching it last month. :C

I have to say Daryl Dixon is one of my fav. characters on the show.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is a hoot .. it reminded me of the Walking Dead. It would be an excellent 'lets all go to the snackbar' commercial during the show. The food kinda turns into zombie food as the commercial goes on ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can see how it is more controversial. Killing a kid because she is a bit coo-coo for cocoa puffs? Still, I would have blasted her to oblivion a bit sooner (i.e. once I heard her arguments they are her "friends"). Time to die sweetheart..,,before you bring over a friend for a playdate and make me a zombie in my sleep.

I hope they don't drag out the Terminus thing. Rick's group can be pretty badass when cornered. So I hope they kick butt and take names.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

I've never really been able to fully decide:

Daryl or Tallahassee?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LadySkadi

Pretty similar really. Though Daryl has more nobility I think. At least these days.
While I love Zombieland (and the rules, especially the double-tap), The Walking Dead is likely the most realistic post SHTF series I've ever seen. The people are constantly filthy, other humans can act like animals, and resources are scarce and contended.

I haven't read the comics, but I have a feeling these folks at Terminus are cannibals (luring their meals to them with that broadcast). It's kind of implied though (Terminus is Latin for End). Can't believe our heroes fell for this crap. At least they did go in thinking it COULD be a trap...but really, they should have KNOWN it was.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Pretty uncanny resemblance no?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join