It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all ATS members, Time to say it like it is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Cell, yes, but off after business hours...
No television, the actual set or cable...
Live tiny, minimal, books, oil lamps, guitar, etc....
Car, Buick 1992, but has 80,000 k's, whatever that is in miles?

Future outlook...
Rented wooded property and a custom version of one of these ...

www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well spoken, I would say that's a very accurate portrayal of things today.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Would this be...

...a manifesto???

edit on 2/12/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerbychoice

i am personaly a descendant of the Acadians its in my nature to call it the way i see it and those fakes and haters will always show there true colors

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that many members of ATS have most likely felt this same feeling expressed in the OP.

I think the best thing to do (aside from the obvious avoiding the usual traps of becoming a debt slave, swallowing mainstream media propaganda, ego games, vanity, obsession with material things, etc) is to always reach for that next paradigm shift which allows you to see the world with new eyes. Ultimately, maybe enlightenment will happen. Knowledge of self can really take a person pretty far to overcome problems of ego and delusion and at the same time it also helps shed much light on all the other 'selves' out there acting in their own particular expressions of ignorance and delusion day in and day out as expresssed in the opening post.

It can be overwhelming to try to make sense of all the corruption and stupidity in the world but I think it helps to try to get down to the root causes of these problems.

For example, when you see some typical sheep like person acting in the typical modes of the herd, it helps to realize what has brought that person to such a place;
One day long ago they were a beautiful, newborn, innocent baby with all the potential in the world. Then, they slowly grew up and were sent to their local indoctrination center from about 5 years of age to 18, spent thousands of hours staring at the glowing, flickering screen, possibly sent to church for more brainwashing and mind control, the list goes on.
So yea, it's all about knowledge. Get as much of it as you can and the anger and frustration will be overcome by understanding and sympathy.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

who hurt your feelings

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredWreck
. I always thought it was my fault for being such an outcast, instead of just talking actually thinking, questioning everything always seeing the "what ifs" in life. I think everyone here sees the greed my friend, at least i know there are other who avoid it as well.

I can just picture all of us as epic comic book characters lurking in the shadows, observing, contemplating, and when the moment is right, pouncing the next unaware robotic sheep and 'pressing the self- aware button' hehehe.
Obviously each of us has some sort of special talent and power in persuing the same ultimate goal. If only I knew exactly what that darn goal is, A qoute from one of my all time favourite movies (Zombie land). "Rule 32, enjoy the little things"

Keep well FredWreck

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyingclaydisk
Would this be...

...a manifesto???

edit on 2/12/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

Maybe
just need my dream deam hehehe

Keep well

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
I think it's safe to say that many members of ATS have most likely felt this same feeling expressed in the OP.

I think the best thing to do (aside from the obvious avoiding the usual traps of becoming a debt slave, swallowing mainstream media propaganda, ego games, vanity, obsession with material things, etc) is to always reach for that next paradigm shift which allows you to see the world with new eyes. Ultimately, maybe enlightenment will happen. Knowledge of self can really take a person pretty far to overcome problems of ego and delusion and at the same time it also helps shed much light on all the other 'selves' out there acting in their own particular expressions of ignorance and delusion day in and day out as expresssed in the opening post.

It can be overwhelming to try to make sense of all the corruption and stupidity in the world but I think it helps to try to get down to the root causes of these problems.

For example, when you see some typical sheep like person acting in the typical modes of the herd, it helps to realize what has brought that person to such a place;
One day long ago they were a beautiful, newborn, innocent baby with all the potential in the world. Then, they slowly grew up and were sent to their local indoctrination center from about 5 years of age to 18, spent thousands of hours staring at the glowing, flickering screen, possibly sent to church for more brainwashing and mind control, the list goes on.
So yea, it's all about knowledge. Get as much of it as you can and the anger and frustration will be overcome by understanding and sympathy.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

Very well said fellow pursuer of truth and light., The main aim of the game is deprogramming of the masses, splendidly that process seems to be speeding up rapidly, new generations ready to diffuse the drones and undo the clones

All the best

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

who hurt your feelings

Not a case of feeling being hurt, rather exposing feelings towards the external. We all have them, that's what makes us human, or at least capable of expression.

Thanks for the concern though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join