It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail Suggests Lizard Aliens are Real! : Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The Daily Mails hosts an article talking about the possibility that there could be reptilian flesh eating aliens out there. This could be some form of disclosure. I know it's a paper with a bad reputation, but would they go this far to embarrass themselves?

This could only be a matter of time before more substantial claims emerge and other papers run the story?

Link here

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

It's a bird, it's a plane... It's our demise!

I think it's a behind the scenes warning. We have now weaponized space and appear as a threat to all observers of our race.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This was published in April, 2012.

I thought I remembered it from somewhere, pretty sure this has been covered/plastered on ATS already.

But yes, They Live

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

I seriously disbelieve that, even if our technology is 100 or 200 years ahead of what we really know, any aliens travelling here would still scoff at our puny 'defences'.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
This was published in April, 2012.

I thought I remembered it from somewhere, pretty sure this has been covered/plastered on ATS already.

But yes, They Live

That's not even a year old then. Just a blip in time... :|

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Evolved reptilians is not the same as shape shifting reptiles running the planet in the form of the "illuminati" which is popularly depicted. In any case... No different than musing if the Predator is real species out there somewhere...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here is the same study article from Huffington Post Science April 12 2012 Advanced Dinosaurs Rule Alien Worlds? Maybe So, Chemist Conjectures So if it almost a year old me thinks it probably will not lead to disclosure unless they jump out and bite us on the

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ya your probably right, they will just continue to eat us in stealth mode.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Evolved reptilians is not the same as shape shifting reptiles running the planet in the form of the "illuminati" which is popularly depicted. In any case... No different than musing if the Predator is real species out there somewhere...

THE PREDATOR IS REAL!??!?

What evidence do you have?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You mean these guys?

Crafty buggers... Indeed. First they come as friends, then they take the whole place over and eat all the rats.

I did do a google on Daily Mail headlines for what people thought were some of the more extreme and I wouldn't say they've reported on bat boy, but pillars of journalistic integrity wouldn't be my description either, since you mentioned it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You mean these guys?

Crafty buggers... Indeed. First they come as friends, then they take the whole place over and eat all the rats.

I did do a google on Daily Mail headlines for what people thought were some of the more extreme and I wouldn't say they've reported on bat boy, but pillars of journalistic integrity wouldn't be my description either, since you mentioned it.

Yeah. Them!
Isn't there the rise of the fascist golden dawn in Greece? Didn't the nazis in WW2 have some connection with aliens?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

A search reveals results you seek.... Try this one though Die Glocke it has been featured on multiple t.v. shows and the likes of video games and such.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy

Originally posted by boncho

THE PREDATOR IS REAL!??!?

What evidence do you have? No different than musing if the Predator is real species out there somewhere... IF IF AGAIN IF

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

This could be some form of disclosure. I know it's a paper with a bad reputation, but would they go this far to embarrass themselves?

Yes they would.

They've reported people dead incorrectly, asked if Elvis is alive, and have brought insensitivity to a whole new level.

The daily mail is a business, and people should stop pretending like it's an actual source of legitimate news. The only legitimate news stories they break they borrow from other outlets unless it's something to do with sit coms or P Diddy getting a hair cut.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
All the Daily Mail is saying is that they "could" exist given the fact that Reptiles could have evolved into intelligence on earth, had they not been mostly wiped out by an asteroid hit. Much like there "could" be a planet full of Justin Biebers ready to invade Earth. It is just a theory with very little grounding and nothing else. Given the vastness of the Universe almost anything is possible, due to the amount of chances the event has of happening. Move along now, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

....but would they go this far to embarrass themselves?

They have never cared about that before.

They will post any story that gets interest regardless of the facts, the grammar or anything else.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
seriously, the Daily Fail?
they have no credibility, they will print anything just like the Sun paper.

i actually think the Daily Sport is more credible, plus its easier on the eye

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

This guy does have a point and we shouldnt take it for granted that other worlds habouring technologically advanced species will be a derivation of mammals or furry type ewoks. They could be hungry reptiles who see mammals as a natural food source. Another reason why if Nasa is hiding proof of ET technologies they tell us as id be then all for increasing the Worlds defence budget by several fold to prepare it for attack from extraterrestrial reptiles who will see the earth as a food resource.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This could only be a matter of time before more substantial claims emerge and other papers run the story?

As mentioned by ThinkingCap this was posted several times when it was originally published .
It is neither disclosure nor a "substantial claim" as there is no substance behind it , its an opinion based on Ifs.

A scientist has suggested that other planets could be populated by intelligent dinosaurs

Other planets could also be populated with stupid Dinosaurs , Ewoks , Xenomorphs or indeed anything else you could imagine.... the possibilities are endless .

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would hope the medium for something with such far-reaching implications as "disclosure" would not be a British tabloid infamous for such headlines as "Abortion hope after 'gay genes' finding".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join