It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati - Shadow Government Goals and Methods (Part 1)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
Haven't the illumanati been around for centuries?

Seems that if these are their goals that they are not very effective at bringing them about.

Seems there were many points in history where it would have been far easier to take over the world than today.

Maybe they just aren't that powerful.

That's a good question and the perfect example of what the type of person "they" expect to step forward and say these types of things. You are looking at a smaller picture and that's perfectly understandable. Never in history has it been more possible to induce mass mind control than it is today. The advent of mass media and music obsession has now provided an avenue for them to finally take the control back from the tangible governments and bring it forth into the realm of controlling the people from the inside out, not pressure them from the outside. They've been around for a while but they have not been able to actually implement their control as effectively as today. We are now complacent with that control therefore it's more effective. It's much easier to control someone when they believe that it's their idea instead of someone else’s.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Amazing post. The best I have seen in a long while. Deny Ignorance has died
I cant wait for part 2.

I hope you give us some detailed information on how they control family's. I am very confused and scared at the moment. I have all ways known about mind control but did not under stand the level at witch it has infiltrated our life's.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Daeobi

OP, thanks for the box of dark chocolates, I'm slowly savoring your work and this fascinating read.

Here's another novel piece, to the secret Illuminati puzzle.

The Essential Story of Aaron McCollum : Chapter 1

edit on 9-2-2013 by seasoul because: "Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - Gandhi

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To accomplish It Well Enough... You'll Need To Lure The Commoners In Unto The Most Coveted Territory.
After That... The Lands That Are Left Behind Are Captured By Rich In Tech Drones.
Then The So-Called Warriors Trapped In The Coveted Lands Are Easily Wipe Out By Disease...
Then... When There Are No Soldiers In The Lesser Lands And In The Coveted Lands... OP's Plan Comes Into Play. I Think!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daeobi

Ryugyong - is a symbol of old family respected

This tilts the scales ... what has the least to say, Illuminati know this

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Grammy's x cop

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

Here's another novel piece, to the secret Illuminati puzzle.

It sounds fascinating but even the long interview does not provide details that can be verified. Do you know how his story can be authenticated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join