It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What this "Ex-Cop" will bring about.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Got home from school, turned the news on and the first thing i see is the story about this Ex Cop on the loose. Then they read parts of his manifesto and took ample time to focus on the fact that he wrote he has a Barrett .50 Cal rifle and that he knows it can be used to pierce through the SWAT teams armored vehicles. I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have him kill multiple people and actually shoot the vehicle and render it useless. Then we can hear about how large rounds should be banned along with the guns that shoot them because they pose a huge threat to special units law enforcement (and our own military's tanks, if martial law is ever declared). Maybe i just look at the other side of things to much but all this stuff is not by accident.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No such thing as the TPTB.

Just a crazed disgruntled employee.

What set him off to began with?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
No such thing as the TPTB.

Just a crazed disgruntled employee.

What set him off to began with?

From what I read earlier about it, he had filed a false report that his training officer kicked a suspect in the face after he was handcuffed or something. Apparently his training officer had given him bad reviews or was going to. It went to a review panel and they fired him on the spot. He said it ruined his life because he always wanted to be a cop and also cost him close friends and ruined his reputation. I believe they said he also posted a rant online where he said he was going after all of the officers and their families.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Of course there is.

Every single act of violence in the world is perpetrated by them as part of their grand scheme.

No way in the world a person would simply just crack and do something stupid.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychosocial

There's a reason he filed a report. If he always wanted to be an officer, than I doubt his allegations are false. It might be possible that his allegations are true and there may be corruption in the department itself.

I can't see a guy whose dream it was to be an officer, falsify accusing someone.

Guess will see.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Funny how so many people are "cracking" lately. Just watch and see, then you will remember this thread. I didn't say TPTB are behind the whole thing but they sure will twist it to there advantage.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

He may have a reason that is stronger then his desire to be a police officer.

Perhaps hes a jilted lover or something. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Kinda surprised this is the only thread going on this right now. Usually, a story like this would be a multi pager by now, to include links to the manifesto and all. The lack of a fast moving thread seems strange to me. I'm on my phone is there a thread i'm missing?

I'd figure that between the current debate on guns, usual cop hating we see here, the suspects navy connections,and the LAPD shooting up at least two civilian vehicles looking for this guy, we'd have hell of a breaking thread and at least one other by now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well that explains it. It's LAPD.

So much corruption there, where to begin.

I'm on this guy side now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Police also were on edge Thursday in Torrance, California, where Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said LAPD officers guarding one of Dorner's alleged targets mistakenly opened fire on a blue pickup truck that resembled one Dorner is said to be driving.

The gunfire left two people wounded, Beck said. Torrance police also fired on another blue pickup, but no one was injured in that incident, according to a senior law enforcement source.

www.cnn.com...

Looks like to police are starting to understand what the average person can feel at the hands of the police.

Police just shooting people because the think they might be the suspect. Good job.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I think the idea of making larger calibers yet another boogey man has merit. Why not? The anti's are on a roll. Pretty soon we will be outlawing BBQ spatulas and doing background checks on farm animals.

Something else this story and your thread sparked in my mind. Maybe there is a another thread here, I don't know. Perhaps it is me but Americans (maybe Western cultures in general) seem so far removed from how humans really are and interact, any trace of violence really rattles the herd. It's almost like they forget what is in their DNA.

new topics

top topics

join