It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico: 9-year-old gives birth to baby girl and purported teenage father is being sought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
hi all

Wow 9 years old and giving birth. The father is a 17 year old who hasnt been seen since the birth. I hope they find him and lock him up for 20 years.. 9 years old wtf

www.washingtonpost.com... 5901ae-70b4-11e2-b3f3-b263d708ca37_story.html

Mexican authorities say a 9-year-old girl has given birth in western Mexico and they are looking for the purported father, a 17-year-old.

Jalisco state police spokesman Lino Gonzalez says the baby girl was born last week at a hospital in the city of Guadalajara. He says the girl and her baby are doing well

edit on 6-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Jesus Christ, talk about a kid raising a kid. I don't see what punishing the father with jail time will accomplish; he should be forced to help take care of the child be it through payments or whatever.

Yes, it's absolutely wrong for a 17 year old to impregnate a 8-9 year old, but it's also wrong to deprive a child of a father.

link   
Why is it news now? Why not when she first got pregnant? Did they not realise until she gave birth?

I know some pregnancies can go completely unnoticed until the water breaks, I've read a few times this has happened (be it the truth or otherwise, no one else did know) but a 9 year old.. with a baby inside her would be noticeable.. unless she was morbidly obese and then she should be in some one else's care.

As it is, she should have been... the parents obviously didn't care she was with a 17 year old..

9 year olds ..

I don't want to think any more. nothing makes sense today.

link   
reply to post by goou111

Sadly it's not that unusual. Back when my kids were little I remember watching the local news where they reported that a nine year old girl from a neighboring community had been life flighted to an area hospital where she gave birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy. The father of the baby? The girl's own sexually abusive father.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by goou111

Jesus Christ, talk about a kid raising a kid. I don't see what punishing the father with jail time will accomplish; he should be forced to help take care of the child be it through payments or whatever.

Yes, it's absolutely wrong for a 17 year old to impregnate a 8-9 year old, but it's also wrong to deprive a child of a father.

edit
I dont agree.. if 9 year olds is what does it for ya I think you should be taken out and shot....
edit on 6-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

First of all, I don't even see how girls that young have even hit full fledged puberty. That boggles my mind. I think the issue starts there. Yes, the boy should be punished, but if this girl already reached mensus, surely she looks much older. Possibly even 15 or 16. We really need to reevaluate what is going into our bodies and our childrens.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
you know what they say ...
early bird gets the worm.

top topics

join