It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Federal Reserve admits being breached by Anonymous

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So do you actually foolishly believe that when the so-called freedom fighters of Anon hack into Government websites that the powers that be cannot track them or have not been tracking them? If you do, then you have swallowed their bait.

Sorry my friend, but hacking into many of these systems takes more than a few hours of sitting inside some public internet cafe. You need to wake up, this is not some kind of game. Keep your head stuck in the ground if that's your own personal choice, because at the end of the day that's your own business. Nothing personal either.

With that being said, nobody is saying that there are not legit Anon folks out there trying to wake the sheople up, but I would wager that they are not authoring the videos where they claim, and admit I might add, that they are openly breaking United States, other Nations and International Laws. They would be fools. Which would equal Foolish Mortals. = I think not.

Oh no, it doesn't work that way these days. You don't violate and expose these internationalist carpetbaggers without eventually paying for it. I would say sooner than later in order to shut whatever agenda up. Anyway, Think what you like. Just trying to help people read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGateShut your mortal self up. Don't use vague words like masters of puppets, and stop calling people sheople. We are sheep and we have a Shepherd perhaps you have heard of Him.

Could you be a bit more clear when executing your personal attack? Otherwise I might mistake your mindless drivel as some sarcastic bait.

Either way, it's violating the rules of ATS when you try to derail the subject of the thread with some nonsense that nobody gives a damn about.

Has something that I have said upset your employers my friend? LMAO!
~$heopleNation
edit on 6-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You didn't answer my question.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they admit it?

Anything to make these guys look like terrorists, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

I really have to ask; where did this image of "a small group of malcontents" begin? Isn't this, in fact, how the identity of Anonymous was promoted by the very media who, operates as "Tonto" to the government's "Lone Ranger?"

At some point we have to question where such an image comes from? It is certainly not from them.

I'm not following you? In the beginning all groups are small.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You didn't answer my question.

Is that so? Well, You don't ask the questions here, I do.

LMAO! I didn't? Well, I thought we were discussing how the Federal Reserve was breached by Anon? Oh, we are not? Ok then.....

While on your morbid subject though, How does that fall into your master plan of derailing this thread with some religion based curve ball? Can you even actually answer a question yourself? Can we discuss the subject, pretty please, with sugar on top?

You should really please now just return to the regular ATS programming schedule. Otherwise, I may be forced to ignore a complete moron like yourself who clearly is attempting to derail this thread and this website, while trolling it until you get your wish.

Take notice to this, they are not fools here, even though you take them as fools. They will remedy your infection sooner or later. That's what makes ATS so great, weeding out idiots like you!

What more is there to say? Do you have an opinion on the subject that we all are discussing? Otherwise, you can watch paint dry or pound sand all day long until you get bitch slapped by a higher primate here. I could really care less. Course, everyone can see that you sure as hell do.

Hey, you did your work well though. Why? You occupied my otherwise productive time here at ATS with wasting it on a weak minded shill like yourself. Have a great evening though, and never is there any hard feelings because we all share and are experiencing life on this rock together. Even if some of us are no better than a fly sucking on a turd.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You ask the questions here? LOL! Who in the heck do you think you are?
Please learn how to strengthen your reading comprehension skills and reread posts because I was quite clear when I asked you why Anon would've posted the Steubenville rape video.
If you can't think of a reason, all you have to do is say you don't know. It's really that simple.

Now take your arrogant donkey somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You ask the questions here? LOL! Who in the heck do you think you are?
Please learn how to strengthen your reading comprehension skills and reread posts because I was quite clear when I asked you why Anon would've posted the Steubenville rape video.
If you can't think of a reason, all you have to do is say you don't know. It's really that simple.

Now take your arrogant donkey somewhere else.

Yep, I do. You like? Just for you! Enjoy my fliend!

Seriously though, Whatever you say my friend.
I could easily expose you even more than I already have, however, I will not participate any longer in your total disregard for the rules, or your pre-planned circus side show here at ATS.

With that being said, If you would like to discuss the subject of the thread, I am all ears in the future. Best wishes guy.
~$heopleNation
edit on 6-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Expose me further?

I'm not off topic. You said Anon was all government related. I simply asked you why the government would want to post the Steubenville video.

You're obviously deflecting because you cannot answer the question.
It's OK though. I don't expect you to have all the answers. I was just giving you the opportunity to defend your position on Anon, which I see you can't.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ok then, ask your question again concerning Anon? ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

From the previous page:

So, why would the Master of Puppets have hacked into the Steubenville sheriff's office website to obtain the video they did and reveal it so it would go viral? Was this some strange way of distracting us from something else?

If you aren't familiar with Anon leaking this video, please see the following thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I am already aware of that information.

Again, I thought that you were asking a question concerning Anon? Well, what is your question then guy? If you expect someone to answer a question, you can atleast ask it, yes?

We all will be waiting for it.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Forget it. What I'm asking isn't that difficult given the information.
I'd just like to suggest that you seriously rethink your stance that ALL of Anon is government though.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That is a more than a reasonable request my friend. Not that I have not already took that road. I appreciate you meeting me half way, and I will return your good intentions. I got more.
~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anonymous hacks into the systems undetected?
Thousands of people download an encrypted file, hoping to see some information?
Incomplete information is given to those downloaders?

Hmm.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As a programmer versed in various languages, operating systems, database design...etc etc, I first encountered Anonymous on 4chan when a group of script kiddies were talking about an exploit they had found. They had already hit a few websites and were now regularly making a game out of it. I was curious and tested said exploit and sure enough, it worked. I started paying attention because I run servers and some of the sites hosted on the servers were using web software these guys were finding vulnerabilities in. As someone who has/had the knowledge to bring servers and websites down, I paid attention when the chatter seemed legit. it pretty soon got political and conversations on IRC quickly became regular hang outs and they were planning regular attacks.

I suppose that at this point, anyone can claim to be part of Anonymous, including government plants.....but, it was most definitely not some conspiracy or created by any government agency. That's a bunch of crap.

Disclaimer: I don't claim to know any black hat hackers or admit to anything illegal. Yeah.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
dont know why they call is us reserve, its not UNITES STATES ANYTHING,

and i highly doubt it,

you watch, major banking institutions will use this as an excuse to lose trillions in dollars, then blame anon, then shut down internet.

amazing you dont hear much about libor anymore though heh, i guess aurora and shady hook did the trick
edit on 6-2-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
I suppose that at this point, anyone can claim to be part of Anonymous, including government plants.....but, it was most definitely not some conspiracy or created by any government agency. That's a bunch of crap.

That is not only true but also the reasoning or point behind it. They are Anonymous. They are Everywhere and Nowhere. They are Everyone and No One. You take down one, there are a thousand more behind them to take their place.

So, are they white hats...Sure.
Are they Black hats....probably.

Who's who then....???

edit on 7-2-2013 by mOjOm because: added "only" after "That is"

edit on 7-2-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Im feel like im beating a dead horse here but i feel it is the proper thing when i link this thread.
Anon/False flag topic

Anyway if you look you can see that i came across this transcription of a radio interview discussing other flags in the past and how they are ALL connected. The conversation gets interesting when the guy tells us about an "anonymous" (he uses that exact term) group that will come out and cause mayhem over the internet which the government will use to justify thier ends(not sure what those are though)

The show dated back to 2007 and most everything the guy said was right on with loads of evidence to back him up. Even though it is deep rabbit hole( i know cus i went down it) it is definitely worth the fall if you respect the truth
edit on 7-2-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

That is not only true but also the reasoning or point behind it. They are Anonymous. They are Everywhere and Nowhere. They are Everyone and No One. You take down one, there are a thousand more behind them to take their place.

So, are they white hats...Sure.
Are they Black hats....probably.

Who's who then....???

edit on 7-2-2013 by mOjOm because: added "only" after "That is"

edit on 7-2-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

Precisely. Someone gets it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join