It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: “discs recovered”, Air Force “greatly concerned”, “at a complete loss” + more memos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Another epic thread from Isaac Koi, excellent work from an outstanding mind. Thanks Isaac, it's threads like this one that help to keep the facts at the fore. Your analysis is fair and your organization of the material is pristine, this is an invaluable resource.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Too much info....

"Jan, cancel my 1:30 and clear my next 5 days out, this will take a while"

Nice thread S & F

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Many thanks for pointing that out. I'm not sure what happened there, but I've now added the "Reich 5a" file to both the box.com link and the Skydrive link given in the introduction to this thread. Sorry about that.

edit on 6-2-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

haha always had a huge interest in reich.. Was easy to notice.
Got it now thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow what a compilation and thread. reading.....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Great post s&f
you just defined why I joined ATS
The “Koi Alien Photo 04" ? I guess that's a real alien in that picture, looks like its handcuffed and got air respiration module attached to face, perhaps its the alien from "alien interview"

edit on 6-2-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

The Airl interview is more informative. This FBI info looks like a X File Boondoggle.

A separate intelligence organization would investigate ETs and their " discs".

The FBI has their hands full with domestic crimes in the USA.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Holy Roswell! Good Lord, how long did this take you? I've found most of this in my own research but I'm sure you've filled in some empty puzzle spots, Thank You!

And just last week someone was wondering 'when Disclosure was going to happen...?'

I just wanted to point out that it's been surmised that some of the documents that have been labeled as 'bogus' by various researchers, or the FBI themselves, may have been slightly changed genuine documents released by whistleblowers in order to get around the finer points of the penalties of circumventing their security clearance agreements. It's worth keeping that in mind for the ones that look 'almost' too authentic.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow! I am incredibly impressed not only with the amount of information this thread contains, but the amount of impeccable research that has gone into it! Let this be a lesson to all who post a link and a single sentence in their threads. I know I will be spending the next week or so enjoying your hard work and diligence. Thank you for such a well done and well researched thread. S&F! Wish I could give you many more....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

No words Isaac...

Justin (R.I.P. my friend) is surely proud of you...
edit on 6-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

This is very well done!!! The best post on the subject I've ever seen on ATS.
Also, Thank you for making the files easy to download with a single click, saved me a lot of time.
Definitely a well earned S & F !

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

This is awesome and exactly the sort of info sharing that I was hoping to find when I found and joined this site. It certainly is not a one-liner, ambiguous posting and I am appreciating the massive effort OP put into this one. Now to just draw up a plan on how best to go about assimilating this information to my brain.

Thank You!
edit on 6-2-2013 by evc1shop because: formatting

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OMG!

I am eating lunch and clicked on this thread and my eyes lit up!!

SOOO much information to look at! Thank you for this!! I'll be busy for months!!

I love this kind of information and it's one of the main reasons i joined ATS! I will definitely be saving a lot of these documents. Who knows what kind of threads one can come up with with all this information you have shared.

Thanks a lot!

If I could applaud you I would applaud you times ten!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oh my goodness
amazing job, it's great to see someone dedicate so much time to thoroughly researching a topic. I'm pretty much a novice in this field so i look forward to reading through everything and hopefully gaining some more knowledge on the topic, although it will definitelyd take me a while
Thank you though for your hard work, S&F for you

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
very thorough and detailed thread. kudos to you. i'm downloading the first lot now.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sir, I bow for your thoroughness...
ATS has been my primary scource of information and discussion on this topic for a long time now, but I've never seen a threat that was put toghether so well. S & F from me, just following the mass here.

edit on 6/2/13 by Cerdofuego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Wow. Going over it all now. You definitely prepared to copy/pasta this thread down and were prepared to let it proof and rise.

Great job! I will continue to relish over it =D

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I would like to comment on this statement from the original post.

(7) The FBI later repeatedly stated that the investigation of UFOs “is not and never has been a matter that is within the investigative jurisdiction of the FBI”.
This is incorrect as stated in the FBIs own Mission Statement.

FBI Mission Statement

The overall mission of the FBI is to uphold the law through the
investigation of violations of federal criminal statutes; to protect the
United States from hostile intelligence efforts; to provide assistance to
other federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies; and to perform
these responsibilities in a manner that is faithful to the Constitution
and laws of the United States. This mission is further divided into five
functional areas: Criminal Law Enforcement; Foreign Counterintelligence;
Investigative and Operational Support; Law Enforcement Services; and
Direction, Control, and Administration.
www.textfiles.com...

The problem seems to be in assumptions. They "Assume" this secretive power is alien in nature, space alien, when in reality it is only a issue of " Foreign Counterintelligence". Just because we are not certain of their location does not mean it is not in the FBIs jurisdiction. It is quite obvious that at minimum the United States has been subjected to " hostile intelligence efforts", as is noted in the amount of witness's testimony from Abductee's alone. Not to mention the stories of Military Nuclear facilities being probed.

Memo to FBI:

It is your responsibility to investigate, and if at all possible, prosecute, any and all parties associated with this "Conspiracy"! Once the investigation is complete you will see the guilty parties involved, and how it was your responsibility all along.

edit to add:

The FOREIGN COUNTERINTELLIGENCE function is to: conduct investigations
to collect, analyze, and exploit information to identify and
neutralize the activities of foreign powers and their agents that
adversely affect U. S. national security through counterintelligence,
counterterrorism, and security counter-measures.
Explain to me how this threat is not within your own Mission Statement.
edit on 6-2-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am in awe at the quality of this thread! Without a doubt one of the best I have seen in my short time here. I have only had a glance at it and look forward to getting lost in it later

On a related note myself and my partner have started watching the X-files from beginning to end a few nights ago and then this thread pops up spooky

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
awesome thread...Take a bit of time to digest, Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Absolutely epic-looking thread; thanks for putting in so much of your time & effort, I'm sure this will prove to be an invaluable resource in various ways.

I hope it inspires other researchers to make similar compilations (which effectively constitute an extremely efficient 'archive' of material, far more user-friendly than most file dumps issued by 'official' sources.)

I have bookmarked this in my bookmarks bar - it is the 'New Standard' for UFO documentation threads on ATS - everything else will be measured by this..!!!

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on 6-2-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: layout

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I have bookmarked this in my bookmarks bar - it is the 'New Standard' for UFO documentation threads on ATS - everything else will be measured by this..!!!

Many thanks for the kind words BUT I'd like to stress that my post is intended as a starting point for more comprehensive research. There are quite a few areas for possible follow-up research and action, some of which are indicated in this thread (particularly in Part G and Part H above).

I hope that, once people have read any other bits of this thread that are of interest to them, some members will think about how some of the gaps identified in Part G and Part H can be eliminated. As I mentioned above, further Google searches may find FBI files on some of the individuals named by Nick Redfern and others in Part G, with remaining gaps addressed by seeking input from various UFO researchers/groups and - if necessary - Freedom Of Information Act requests to the FBI.

(The more UFO documents I obtain and read, the clearer the existence of significant gaps in the material I've obtained. This applies to the FBI documentation, Air Force documentation and others).

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join