It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End days of Islam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It seems we are always pointing out the bad parts of the Koran so I would share some interesting pieces which point towards the so-called coming judgement day
Now I'm not a Muslim, I'm not a sexist, not even a homophobe but I do find these pieces of information interesting. Are these coming to pass right now?

•The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance.

Maybe not so much on ATS sometimes but when I look at the world in general and the way things are heading, I agree with this little piece. Ignorance is rampant in the modern day..

•Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1

Now I don't know how this can happen but I did listen to an interesting take on it. What the person was saying is that the radiation from items such as computers and mobile phones weakens the male chromosone in the sperm. If the is true, the male chromosome will not be strong enough to fertilize the egg.. Is this what it means by the 50:1 ratio? Are we actually making these things happen with our technology?

•When a trust becomes a means of making a profit

•Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor

Well it not hard to see this in the modern day. It seems as though the rich are looking out for themselves.

•The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans

I don't know whether this is happening but i find it interesting to say the least.

•People will hop between the clouds and the earth

Aircraft?

•The leader of a people will be the worst of them

•Leaders of people will be oppressors

I don't know whether it can apply to the west just yet but it certainly does apply to most of the dictatorships in the Middle East.

•Female singers and musical instruments will become popular

•When singers become common

•People will dance late into the night

It speaks for itself.. And here are some more which could apply to the modern day and age...

•Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray

•A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at
his home

•Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be
believed

•When men lie with men and women lie with women

•Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men

For a Muslim, these are the Minor signs to look out for before the end of days. I find it very interesting how most of the above seem to point directly to the time we are living in now. Obviously there are heaps more but I'm not going to put every one of them up. Now I see people knock the Koran on a regualr basis, things like Mohammed is or was a pedophile or the harsh punishments which are also riddled in the bible. I think its worth looking at what this book has to say, not because we should all convert and ditch Christianity, but because we can possibly learn a few things about the times we are living in.

With that, I would like to add that with the above, maybe we can see why most Muslim countries are the way they are when it comes to homosexuals etc. It is a clear sign to them that these acts are bringing them closer to the Judgement..

Minor/Major signs of end times Islam

I will also add a very interesting video about the Feminist revolution from the perspective of an Islamic Sheikh. It is said that women will be deceived by the antichrist/dajjal when things seem to be on the up for them. This guy gives a very good description of how maybe dajjal is already here and completing steps in his mission. If you have a spare hour and a half, take a look. He brings up some very good points.

Could we already be in the last days? Your guess is as good as mine... But can this sort of information simply be blown off? Again I will say I'm NOT a Muslim. I tend to go back and forward when it comes to different religions. I can understand why each are unique.
edit on 5-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

50:1 ratio of women to men

That's pretty scary. I hope this doesn't happen. Although I'm not a Muslim, I think that some of their prophecies will come true, but I'm not quite sure which ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I could handle 50:1

Im pretty damn handsome so i think id be ok.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Man I do not care for the rest but I cannot wait for the 50:1 prophecy to be fulfilled.
I would even convert to Islam if the need be just for this prophecy.

edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher97

50:1 ratio of women to men

That's pretty scary. I hope this doesn't happen. Although I'm not a Muslim, I think that some of their prophecies will come true, but I'm not quite sure which ones.

Its interesting. It is said when the Antichrist/Dajjal returns he will enter every city and town.. The guy in the video says Dajjal didn't mention anything about villages though
So what he is suggesting is to not move to the cities but get to the countryside, away from the Antennas etc as they also send out waves of radiation. He mentions fibre optics as a way to get internet also..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I could handle 50:1

Im pretty damn handsome so i think id be ok.

Well its not so much about you being handsome, its whether you and your partner can conceive a baby boy or not... Obviously this isn't a problem right now either I don't think.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Definitely not. I have, in the last ten years, fathered 4 boys to my loving partner.

edit: I think Allah was a time travelling alien/human who visited the future and went back and told them how it will be in order to further their plan, whatever that may be.
edit on 5-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Who knows but they must of known something because some of those examples are too close to home for me. And good luck finding these sorts of interpretations in the Bible also. Maybe there is some in there but I haven't got the time to go through and find them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No no no 50:1 ? I mean, thats almost good enough reason to stay on earth. Who needs 72 virgins in paradise when you have 50 here and you don't need to blow yourself up to get them.

Unless..

SAVE ME BATMAN!!!

oO

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You asked if we are in the end times? I could make the case that we are. Based on the Matthew 24 prophecy.

Per the prophesy it has the fig tree parable. Basically stating that the apocalypse will happen in the lifetimes of the "generation". And it compares apocalyptic events to fig leaves on s tree in the spring. So then we have a problem. The rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948. Such a rebirth was predicted in several places in the bible. That would mean the creation of the nation of Israel was a fig leaf. And that would put the "generation" at 64 years old at the moment.

Next problem is how long can the generation be? Psalms 90-10 puts the average lifetime at 70 to 80 years. Using that as a guideline then on the outside the latest possible ending of the apocalypse is May 15 2028. But could happen up to 3 years earlier. Why? Because verse 24-6 states the end cannot come during a time of war. So the first event of the end times happened between the end of WW2 and the creation of Israel.

We're living in Left Behind and don't know it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The end days of Islam are when whatever that had been taught by the prophet Muhammad had been twisted and misused for personal gain and self glory, such as what is happening when persian apostates and the radical fundamentalists whom had ran around the world killing innocents everywhere, and most critically, when educated muslims refused to stand up to the BS around the them and letting such falsehoods and misinterpretations rule, in a time of progress and evolution, far beyond the normadic barbaric existence of the 7th century.

True Islam - the religion of peace and rise for arab civilisation - will never die within the hearts of the faithful, even when our sun dies out in a billion years or more from now.

It will only die when true muslims allow the apostates whom had misused religion to twist truths for regression so that they or those that they support remain in power and priviledge, while muslims are kept stupid, uneducated and muslim women as slaves, as the rest of the children of the book treated as infidels to be harmed or slaughtered freely.

edit on 10-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The 50 women to every man sounds more like WWIII to me. That sounds about right, and WWIII is looking like a distinct possibility of late. My entire life has consisted of mostly women in my life, 2 sisters, Raised by my mother with no father around. I married and had 2 daughters, My daughter just had a baby, it's a girl of course. Let me tell you from vast experience, and don't take this wrong ladies. There is good reason why men and women think differently,very good reason. If the world consists of 50 women to every man,we are totally screwed. Not in a good way either.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
No no no 50:1 ? I mean, thats almost good enough reason to stay on earth. Who needs 72 virgins in paradise when you have 50 here and you don't need to blow yourself up to get them.

Unless..

SAVE ME BATMAN!!!

oO

I think that this 50:1 ratio may be true, but in a rather depressing way...

Perhaps this 50:1 ratio is actually talking about BODY WEIGHT of women in the comparison to the body weight of men.

The way it is going anymore, the MASS of women will be 50 times greater than that of men in the near future.

In my area, this one is actually coming true with each passing day. The body weight increase of women to men in my area is almost already at 50:1 more.

They may have gotten this prediction 100% correct if they mean body weight of women rather than an increase in quantity...

Very disappointing, and becoming true with each passing day.

edit on 10-2-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Have you read the Koran and if you haven't, how do you know? I have and I see nothing different to the bible, except that Islam tells the truth about Jesus instead of some BS story which defies every aspect of logic... There are some good verses in there and they make sense also. One that stuck with me was Al-Maeda...

Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?

So whos working for who again?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The problem with fundamentalist folks such as your kind is that you folks take the koran, bible and any other divine scriptures to mix and match to show up as supposed evidences of whatever agenda that you wish to spew upon the ignorant masses, which are often mis-interpretations.

If your kind had honestly sought the words as written, by the source, in the holy scriptures and verses, not interpretations by others, you would have known there is ABSOLUTELY no evidences of this current age as being the 'end days' as you call it, or sought to create them to proof your kind are right as the persian apostate khameni is doing.

BUT WHAT WILL BE the end of Islam are the realities we see before us - the ill treatment of muslim women as slaves, the hindering of muslims to get a proper all rounded education, hoarding of weath and corruption by those in power and priviledge, the supported slaughter of innocent men, women and children done in the name by heretics misusing the name of Islam, etc.

Such will cause only widespread anger within Islam and outside of Islam. And when push comes to shove, the breakaway will only naturally come, as recorded history of our civilisation had proven time and time again.

The true muslim cannot just read one book alone if he or she wants to comprehend the world that they live in. They must read and share widely, so that they may know the differences between delusions and realities, to make informed decisions on their faith.

'hear no evil, talk no evil, speak no evil' is the most stupid thing a human can do, for it only keeps one in denial and in animated suspension of the mind. Nothing goes inside and thus becames an easy playground for Satan to play around in, as proven by the radical islamists actions throughout our world today.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I didn't say it was the "end days". But I find it interesting how some of the things that come from Islam seem to align with some of the things in our day.. As for the mis-interpretations etc, I don't even go there unless I have taken a look at someone elses work or points of view, especially when it comes to Islam.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

•The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans I don't know whether this is happening but i find it interesting to say the least.

All the missing billions that has been sent to Iraq could be it, how many call the American empire Roman?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Unless..

SAVE ME BATMAN!!!

oO

Dude,

Wont your missus be upset posting an image online without any makeup on

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The problem with fundamentalist folks such as your kind is that you folks take the koran, bible and any other divine scriptures to mix and match to show up as supposed evidences of whatever agenda that you wish to spew upon the ignorant masses, which are often mis-interpretations.

Man you must have many issues in misinterpreting life with responses such as those.

lets not encourage some type of unity between religion but accuse of an agenda, yes there is its peace, peace is the agenda for mix and matching.

Try it some time and you may find peace.

new topics

top topics

join