It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me create a time machine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well.. technically a parallel universe "portal" or gate..

ok..so i ran into some information that i wasn't supposed to run into..there is no such thing as time travel, well not entirely..there is no way to travel into the future, due to the fact that the future hasn't happened yet, there might be a way to travel back in time though but this ties in with the theory of parallel universes or multi verses existing simultaneously along ours, almost like the remnants of the beginning of the creation of this universe bubble, certain "traces" can still be picked up by equipment almost like a blood hound following the trail of a person who is miles away. but i wont go into the theory of time travel.

what i will present to you is a "blue print" that i tried to compile from the best of my abilities and memory of a document that i came across a couple of years back. the document was referring to the ability of a person to be transported or teleported to a neighboring reality or universe, the essence of this enormous device was straight forward, basically two electrified magnetized oscillating half circles would revolve between each other at speeds barely surpassing the speed of sound, the two pillars use technology similar to a Tesla coil, at least thats what it looks like. both pillars are wrapped with gold wiring and are insulated by gold cylinders.

the subject stands in the middle protected by a gold cage, possibly wearing some sort of suit, the device is powered by 75 tons of uranium it is surrounded by a solid structure or it might be underground.

i dont want to get into too many details, i just wanted the help of ATS to see what might be MISSING from this blue print. I am not here to convince anyone of the possibility of the existence of this device.

the device is said to transport any object/person/ to another parallel universe. the destination is not controllable or predictable nor is the time or location that the subject will arrive at. what i find interesting is that the device is said to cause major power outages.

here is what i managed to put together based on the paperwork that i came across, can anyone figure out what this might be missing in order to work?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the lower left part that is cut out is a line noise filter

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Pretty sure this is all that your missing.

edit on 5-2-2013 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Not sure how useful this is, but per current theories time doesnt "exist". To travel to a time would be impossible. Slowing it as means of propulsion, a little more credible. Btw looks like a stargate... jenky at that.

S n F for innovation(trying)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Message me and we can talk about your "time machine."

I'm not going to make fun of you. I'm actually interested.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox
Message me and we can talk about your "time machine."

I'm not going to make fun of you. I'm actually interested.

to be honest i dont have the money or resources to construct the actual device represented on the picture...however i am interested in creating a small scale version and going from there, maybe using small objects..im trying to finish putting it together to try and build a working small scale model

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
holy crap, i wonder if this is the first time something like this has actually been visually represented before?

either way there seems to be a lot of wiring missing also is it grounded?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
john titor's time machine worked on similar principals ...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Let's do this

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Obviously he's on a shoe string budget judging from his schematics.
Does Radio Shack sell Flux capacitors?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
well.. technically a parallel universe "portal" or gate..

ok..so i ran into some information that i wasn't supposed to run into..there is no such thing as time travel, well not entirely..there is no way to travel into the future, due to the fact that the future hasn't happened yet, there might be a way to travel back in time though but this ties in with the theory of parallel universes or multi verses existing simultaneously along ours, almost like the remnants of the beginning of the creation of this universe bubble, certain "traces" can still be picked up by equipment almost like a blood hound following the trail of a person who is miles away. but i wont go into the theory of time travel.

what i will present to you is a "blue print" that i tried to compile from the best of my abilities and memory of a document that i came across a couple of years back. the document was referring to the ability of a person to be transported or teleported to a neighboring reality or universe, the essence of this enormous device was straight forward, basically two electrified magnetized oscillating half circles would revolve between each other at speeds barely surpassing the speed of sound, the two pillars use technology similar to a Tesla coil, at least thats what it looks like. both pillars are wrapped with gold wiring and are insulated by gold cylinders.

the subject stands in the middle protected by a gold cage, possibly wearing some sort of suit, the device is powered by 75 tons of uranium it is surrounded by a solid structure or it might be underground.

i dont want to get into too many details, i just wanted the help of ATS to see what might be MISSING from this blue print. I am not here to convince anyone of the possibility of the existence of this device.

the device is said to transport any object/person/ to another parallel universe. the destination is not controllable or predictable nor is the time or location that the subject will arrive at. what i find interesting is that the device is said to cause major power outages.

here is what i managed to put together based on the paperwork that i came across, can anyone figure out what this might be missing in order to work?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the lower left part that is cut out is a line noise filter

you should make the title

(Help me destroy the world even more)

if your sucessful with time travel, it will be stolen, and not used in your intentions.

and even if you were allowed to be the one to use it, you'd just mess things up alot more.
edit on 5-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: p.s. GOOOD LUCK! lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

why would you need a time machine, when you have dna running in your veins,, take a peek.

old trashed motors would probably help......
edit on 5-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover
reply to post by k1k1to

Not sure how useful this is, but per current theories time doesnt "exist". To travel to a time would be impossible. Slowing it as means of propulsion, a little more credible. Btw looks like a stargate... jenky at that.

S n F for innovation(trying)

How does time not exist? What do you base this on?

Do you base time on how you perceive reality now? as in, the right now happens, and then the next now happens? Because the problem comes from two perspectives being able to perceive the exact same right now, but at different times.

Making a difference in two realities for the one now.

Either, now exists as a uniform non-time related now, or it is part of a continuum of nows that leads from one to the next.

Where does this break? This is observable in the real world. As you speed up, time slows down.

The problem is this difference is so small we can only measure it to know about it, but not utilise it in a way that is useful.

en.wikipedia.org...

and a simple video edplaining it in a way that makes it more understandable.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm assuming that if you need 75 tons of uranium your going to need the U235 to be sufficiently purified to be fissionable which of course will get every agency in the US onto you for building a bomb. Otherwise the stuff is kind of worthless.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spookycolt
I'm assuming that if you need 75 tons of uranium your going to need the U235 to be sufficiently purified to be fissionable which of course will get every agency in the US onto you for building a bomb. Otherwise the stuff is kind of worthless.

Lol thats why i left some of the details out i wouldnt want to attract big brothers curious eye into this

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Hey im one of the good guys, and you're right maybe i shouldnt be posting things like this on the internet for all to see...i need to learn how to control the impulse of sharing knowledge with people especially crap like this...lol

It also seems like there arent many experts in nuclear fission in here...lol i guess ill go back to the beyonce illuminatti discussion
edit on 5-2-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
take a nap

boom !

you're in the future !!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I wish I could help but I will wish you well in that endeavor. Just curious are you going back for yesterday's religious answers or tomorrows lottery numbers or neither, was curious as to your motives. Maybe someone out their could help ya out but would be concerned of your motives as well...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a new timeline perhaps? of the many-worlds interpretations?
If the past, present, and future all exist together than that means
someone could be predestined, superpredestined, and megapredestinated.

The Three Degrees of Pedestination
edit on 6-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perhaps this man could actually become the same John Titor in the alternate timeline... Could be a repeating time loop thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's not a time machine, it is a wormhole generator.

You had me at 75 tons of Uranium.

One square mile of earth, one foot deep, typically contains over a ton of uranium. A ton of uranium can produce more than 40 million kilowatt-hours of electricity, which is equal to burning 16,000 tons of coal or 80,000 barrels of oil.

So one ton of Uranium can produce 40 million kWhs of juice. This device needs 75 tons to run. Check my math, but that's 3 billion kWhs worth of energy.

A bit of checking shows that the USA uses 138 billion kWhs per year in lighting alone.

To help with your research, let's assume that the device runs for 1 hour per day, creating a "stargate" each time it is fired up. (Hypothetically, the reason there is no control in where you wind up is because there is no receiving "gate" established, yet. The output would be random.)

Here's a few helpful formulas:
watts=current x volts
current=watts / volts
volts=watts / current

0000 wire can easily hold 460 volts of current. Since we know it only runs for 1 hour, we can deduce that the wattage is 3 billion kWs. The math says it needs 106,144.42 amps to run (current).

Mankind currently has nothing on the books that can shield a circuit from that much amperage. Basically, the wiring would melt when applying that much electricity.

A scaled down model wouldn't produce enough current to open a wormhole. Sorry to rain on your parade. You gotta have a lot of current to do what you want to do, but you don't have the infrastructure to do it. If it was possible, it would've been done already.

75 tons of Uranium would work to open a wormhole/stargate, but there's nothing currently available to use to supply the machine with energy, save plasma, and that needs contained within a magnetic field. The wires you depict would instantly melt due to the current going through them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join