It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Your Daughter Tattooed her Boyfriend's Name Across her Face...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh my god, my heart sank when I saw that poor girls face, I immediately thought of that other girl with stars. Imagine my surprise
when you described it was the same guys 'handiwork' WHAT A MANIAC.

I've got a few tattoo's and I love them
but on the face... This man, and I use the word loosely obviously has no respect for women or indeed anyone probably. My opinion is that he is a controlling, manipulative borderline sociopathic narcissist.

I'm just wondering if this girl has a couple of older brothers with ill intentions looking for this POS right now!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I'm guessing his manipulative ways will catch up to him eventually.

For her, can we say intervention!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What happened to bringing home a boyfriend of color?

What happened to turning Lesbian?

If you want to shock your parents....Stick with the "Old School".

Because, this wont be a cute mistake in 30 years.

Also, as for getting a job.....Forget it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Because, this wont be a cute mistake in 30 years.

I wonder what name it will look like once her skin starts sagging and wrinkling?

On a not so funny note, this can be considered the same thing as branding someone so they don't stray, but on an even more psychopathic level. People usually get their love's name on their butt or arm, which is or can be covered, so they can talk to other possible mates. This guy has made it clear to any and all potential suitors that she is extremely taken. Literally and metaphorically speaking.

Suddenly, I have this uncontrollable urge to throw up on this guy,

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I never understood face tattoos to begin with, especially a pretty face as hers was. I have tattoos always.said.I wouldn't get them where I couldn't hide them but. I did end up starting a sleeve but still can be covered. I have also been with the same women. For almost 7 years married for 3 and mother of.my children. I told.I will never tattoo her name on my body.

Good luck hope he isn't to big of a douche bag, I doubt she will ever meet anyone that would look at her ex boyfriends name across her face everyday.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've always thought tattoos were stupid and ugly.

This isn't changing my mind.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I honestly feel that, not everyone, but typically a person who tattoos their face, to such an extent, has deeper underlying issues, serious issues that they don't know how to cope with. Tyson, Kat (LA Ink), and many others always seem to have a troubled past, or involve some kind of abuse.
Anger management issues, outbursts, depression, lack of self confidence, alcoholism, emotional swings, and so on, seem to be the kind of characteristic traits that accompany one who may do things to themselves like this. An act of defiance to what is considered normal behavior.
Self mutilation, hair pulling, bulimia, obsessive plastic surgery, face implants, it seems quite likely a lot of these point to underlying issues crying out for help.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Some people get completely inked up from head to toe. Every one of you here going "Rah rah wait for her to wake up, grand kids, rah rah where's her parents" etc, would say the exact same thing about them too, so it's not unexpected.

I saw this last night and thought the same at first. But then, I remembered I know a few people with full face tattoos and they are part of the entire body. I mean there is barely any room left on them. So I can imagine that as she gets more ink, it will become less and less of a stand out... as the article I read says she desires to have full body ink.

And to be honest, that looks at least better than that idiots job with the hair do above. And a far fry from the maori I know who has a flaming car engine on his face. We called him cartoon head.

Never to his face however, you don't tend to get away with calling maori bikers names to their face.

So yeah, it's a big world you silly people. Stop crying over her decision to do something. The article lays it on thick with "She did it in 24 hours" but they did know each other prior.

Sure, she MAY end up going "Oh dear God what have I done!" but I'm not seeing it. I bet she'll be a run of the mill body art from head to tow sort in no time. She married a tattooist so ...

And I see absolutely no point arguing whether it looks nice or not, really. That's subjective and no one can say what she thinks.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by Severin

Wow...

why not lock her up and have her desexed while you're at it.

Then off to the education camps. No nice girls put those things on their face.

She must be mental. Not like us. We need to fix her.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

A good point, well made. I guess most of jump at something like this from a personal perspective. I know I was utterly shocked at this.

Of course we all have choices but this guy has a history of scrawling over young girls faces, and I can't help but think a certain amount of grooming went on prior to her finally saying Go For It.

It does 'appear' though that she wants a full body tattoo - Mechanoid Style no less.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
All I can say is they look like a couple of clowns. Tattoos are really a ridiculous fad along with piercings and sagging pants. Fads only last for so long.

If you're looking for a well paying career in the future, look into tattoo removal. The people who currently think these tattoos are attractive, eventually will come to their senses and wish they never got them. In the near future, there will be lines in doctor offices across the country waiting to have them removed. Cha-ching!

edit on 5-2-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Lonewulph
reply to post by Severin

Wow...

why not lock her up and have her desexed while you're at it.

Then off to the education camps. No nice girls put those things on their face.

She must be mental. Not like us. We need to fix her.

No to 'Desex' her is potently extreme, certainly not necessary.

But if she was my loving sister, I would certainly sit down and have a long chat with her in hopes of preventing her from inevitable regret and pain, (and not just physical), down the road. She'll ultimately choose her own path obviously, but she'll either be thanking me or realize it on her own one day.
Then I'll be having a little chat with him, rest assured.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
To Lonewulph,
I agree. There is a certain level of self hatred I'm sensing here. This girl obviously has self-respect issues.

(If someone can tell me why text disappears when I hit reply or edit, please U2U me. Thanks!)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, funny thing, I was thinking yesterday about how I was never going to get a tattoo and this just solidified that belief for all eternity, thank you.

they would take away from all my manly scars.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm okay with the comments about her choice as being acceptable.

What I want to say in response to that is that if I were an employer I would never hire her. I would not want my customers/clients looking at that.

To me, this is a woman who does not respect herself.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of people on this site need to grow up and realize that not everyone has the same tastes, and may have different values in life. Just bc this girl likes excessive tattoos it doesnt mean she has problems. There are plenty of people that like face tattoos. It's a subculture and these people can decorate their bodies anyway they want. Who the hell are you to judge anyone?

Hey why not judge these people while you're at it

There are many more bizarre things in the world why dont you judge yourself for a while

btw I only have one tattoo on my body if youre wondering
edit on 5-2-2013 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We aren't talking about JUST a facial tattoo. We're talking about the fact she got her boyfriend's name scrawled across it. I don't care what people want to tattoo on their bodies or faces, but this is just wrong. He's a tattoo artist for goodness sake and should know better. I wonder how many name cover ups he's been asked to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
All I can say is they look like a couple of clowns. Tattoos are really a ridiculous fad along with piercings and sagging pants. Fads only last for so long.

edit on 5-2-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

Most fads do not last over 5000 years.
I wouldn't call tattoos a fad.
Reasons for getting them may change by culture or time, but the tattoos are here to stay.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Humans are hard-wired to reject that which is out of the norm including how other humans look and act. You are criticizing us for exercising human nature.

I understand that you object to this. Try to think about this from a child's perspective. What do you think a child would think upon seeing this woman's face?

The child would think it abnormal.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
We aren't talking about JUST a facial tattoo. We're talking about the fact she got her boyfriend's name scrawled across it. I don't care what people want to tattoo on their bodies or faces, but this is just wrong. He's a tattoo artist for goodness sake and should know better. I wonder how many name cover ups he's been asked to do.

If she wanted his name on her face to show him the depth of her love toward him whats wrong with that? This seems like a much larger commitment than marriage ever will be. I am sure she was 100% committed and thats her choice. There is nothing morally wrong with giving someone what they want she is an individual and can make her own choices. No one put a gun to her head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join