It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As site administrator I actually hold you in higher esteem than most posters. Yet these last few posts you made show me something I have been truly keeping from my conscience. ATS has a serious problem.

ATS posters can NOT comment on something without attacking it. Even something they know .001% about. Let's see:

You equated it to a cult, equated to NESARA and dung, and then decided that somehow there is a link about trucking companies.

Now think about that. Is it really fair and right to judge something in this way? I try very hard not to do this myself, and when I find myself in that judging state, I give pause and really think about hitting the reply button. But its as if this is OK. Opinions aside, why equate something you don't know much about with things like this?

I tell you now, this is probably the most important thing to ever happen in my lifetime or any of ours, so far. We are just a tick over one month into it and already it is massive.

FYI the OPPT takes NO donations, and will accept none. In fact, if you ever find an OPPT website that suggests them, you can consider that site as disinfo and not part of the actual true program. Heather said that herself, and asserts it several times. They do NOT want your money. Quite the opposite.

Also, if you are focused on getting 5B (actually 10B) of gold deposited on your lawn, you are completely missing the point of these documents. When they first came out and the first couple of interviews and discussions came out with them, this is exactly what everyone wanted to know. When the money arrives. As time is spent on the subject, you'll come to understand what it really means.

Guys, this OPPT this is massive, and to discredit it before knowing all the info and before understanding it in your own heart, is your free will but in my opinion a huge mistake. This is not about money, or power, or control, or anything else. It is about YOU. It is about who YOU are, and the fact you are FREE, if you choose to be. Nothing more. It isn't new government, new control, new rules, or anything else. It is the mechanism of the slavery system turned in on itself and imploded, and the reset will come.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
reply to post by fourthmeal

A note about the UCC. It matters. Everything is commerce. And commerce runs by the UCC. Your enslavement was done by the UCC filings of these slavery systems, and your lack of response which gives consent. The OPPT used the very system that runs this whole thing and shut it down.

Can you elaborate on how this group, OPPT has, "shut it down"? I assume you are referencing the UCC, with this comment?
Has the Uniform Commercial Code met some sort of demise?

In the most technical sense, yes the UCC itself has been dissolved. It too is commerce. But getting back to the actual issue, everything is registered in commerce and the UCC is that system. The UCC was used to notice the slavery system (the DEBTORS) that their actions and all that went with it are done. I'm being extremely simple here in my words, but the general point is that this is a perfected, superior trust done for the People. Equally.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'll tell ya what, this thing has a lot of facets so probably one of the best things to do is set a timeline. From there then we can reference documents related to each point in time, what that document does, and what it means. I'll work on it when I get home from work tonight. ATS being what it is, a forum full of researchers and people who ask excellent questions, I recommend a way of finding out all actions that happened at the same time these filings occurred. This should show smoking guns along the way.

For all of you that are in disbelief, I'm OK with that and all I would suggest is to hang on, information is coming, and we're only a month and a few days into what will be a huge thing. It has grown exponentially in the sort time it has existed.

I'll be back with more.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
here is another [previous] release from the One people's public trust.
it is bound to confuse the 'loyalists'
but it does, if you read carefully, identify this 'creator'...
OPPT: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THE DISCLOSURE 1111.1

The one people, creation's universe, The One, The Law of One, the principle of Common Law and the Current State of Now TO BE or NOT TO BE and TO DO or NOT TO DO...
by free will conscious choice...
that IS the question and choice consciously before you NOW, and IN plain english as legalese (CODE), is no longer lawful and legal...
we DO clarify:
THE LAW OF ONE: Creator's value EMBODIED, equally, with the same value regardless of how it is created or where, The One, duly noticed and confirmed upon creation, re-noticed, reconfirmed and ratified upon each creation thereafter.
WE DO REPEAT: Creator's value (Absolute One, prime, zero point) EMBODIED (Absolute BE'ing in body), equally, with the same value regardless of how it is created or where, The One, duly noticed and confirmed upon creation (Be'ing), re-noticed, reconfirmed and ratified upon each creation (BE'ing) thereafter.
The people are creator, with the creator's value (Absolute BE'ing in body) domicil (not domiciled) with in Self (body of BE'ing)...
the people BE'ing IS The Value...
Unrebutted, and unrebuttable.
By the tools of resonance with IN you, what IS Absolute Truth?
TO REMEMBER or NOT TO REMEMBER is the conscious choice by your free will NOW.

this really is not at all confusing if you are open to it.

give it some time, it's not hard to accept.

compared to the legalese used in statutes and their proceedings,
there really something here that you can become one with.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Their silence is their consent. It is their silence and lack of rebut on the issue, now with the proper amount of time passed, that it is as written.

Funny that, years ago I declared I was King of the World, no one rebutted me, so I must be.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I never made mention of gold being deposited on my lawn because I know, as do most rational people, that there is not going to be some massive chunk of change being doled out as a result of this. Also, I don't have a lawn. City living makes that kind of difficult.

I would love to be wrong and find out that my energy is an asset and the government owes me 10 billion dollars that is, somehow, collateralized by said energy or whatever that ucc filing was trying to claim but, in the land that I live in, my energy is not an asset to anyone, other than, perhaps, myself and I cannot trade on it and I cannot expect government to pay me for anything other than for an overpayment on my annual tax returns.

Sadly, my reality is more likely to be the one we all live in than the one these three truckers have concocted.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

A note about the UCC. It matters. Everything is commerce. And commerce runs by the UCC. Your enslavement was done by the UCC filings of these slavery systems, and your lack of response which gives consent. The OPPT used the very system that runs this whole thing and shut it down.

Can you elaborate on how this group, OPPT has, "shut it down"? I assume you are referencing the UCC, with this comment?

In the most technical sense, yes the UCC itself has been dissolved. It too is commerce. But getting back to the actual issue, everything is registered in commerce and the UCC is that system. The UCC was used to notice the slavery system (the DEBTORS) that their actions and all that went with it are done. I'm being extremely simple here in my words, but the general point is that this is a perfected, superior trust done for the People. Equally.

Well, I asked for elaboration, but you speak of "technical sense" and then close with the premise of being "extremely simple in [your] words."...
Is it that you can't or won't be specific? Or do you feel that I am too dense, to comprehend the intricacies or extravagance of how the UCC has been brought to it's knees?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
here is another [previous] release from the One people's public trust.
it is bound to confuse the 'loyalists'
but it does, if you read carefully, identify this 'creator'...
OPPT: OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT THE DISCLOSURE 1111.1

The one people, creation's universe, The One, The Law of One, the principle of Common Law and the Current State of Now TO BE or NOT TO BE and TO DO or NOT TO DO...
by free will conscious choice...
that IS the question and choice consciously before you NOW, and IN plain english as legalese (CODE), is no longer lawful and legal...
we DO clarify:
THE LAW OF ONE: Creator's value EMBODIED, equally, with the same value regardless of how it is created or where, The One, duly noticed and confirmed upon creation, re-noticed, reconfirmed and ratified upon each creation thereafter.
WE DO REPEAT: Creator's value (Absolute One, prime, zero point) EMBODIED (Absolute BE'ing in body), equally, with the same value regardless of how it is created or where, The One, duly noticed and confirmed upon creation (Be'ing), re-noticed, reconfirmed and ratified upon each creation (BE'ing) thereafter.
The people are creator, with the creator's value (Absolute BE'ing in body) domicil (not domiciled) with in Self (body of BE'ing)...
the people BE'ing IS The Value...
Unrebutted, and unrebuttable.
By the tools of resonance with IN you, what IS Absolute Truth?
TO REMEMBER or NOT TO REMEMBER is the conscious choice by your free will NOW.

this really is not at all confusing if you are open to it.

give it some time, it's not hard to accept.

compared to the legalese used in statutes and their proceedings,
there really something here that you can become one with.

Oh, for Pete's sake--that just makes it worse. It makes it look and sound like the new-agey crap and claptrap that it is. I realize they don't intend it as a joke, but they've certainly made it sound like one.

You can't take this to the bank. Simple as that. Try referencing this in a serious situation--for instance, in one of TPTB's courts of law, and see how long it holds up. Someone wake me when it has some practical application--if I'm not many years dead before then....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I never made mention of gold being deposited on my lawn because I know, as do most rational people, that there is not going to be some massive chunk of change being doled out as a result of this. Also, I don't have a lawn. City living makes that kind of difficult.

I would love to be wrong and find out that my energy is an asset and the government owes me 10 billion dollars that is, somehow, collateralized by said energy or whatever that ucc filing was trying to claim but, in the land that I live in, my energy is not an asset to anyone, other than, perhaps, myself and I cannot trade on it and I cannot expect government to pay me for anything other than for an overpayment on my annual tax returns.

Sadly, my reality is more likely to be the one we all live in than the one these three truckers have concocted.

Well, not that I subscribe to the beliefs laid forth in the OP, but I must interject on at least ONE premise....

There very well is some sort of formula in place, that is supposed to determine what our potential worth, or "value" if you will, is, that is and can be used by courts and juries, when determining the award amounts in things like wrongful death suits, and the like. SO, someone has put a price on our "energy" and abilities, at some point.
Whether it applies in this situation, is yet to be seen, but an individual's value, has and can be quantified.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

an individual's value, has and can be quantified.

yes, and in most court cases, they quantify it by things like lost wages. The monies awarded in wrongful death suits (and other similar type awards) are for pain and suffering - not the dead person's but, rather, the loved ones who are still around.

This all sounds like a new age con game created with the hopes of amassing a following and, once you bring the creator into it, and energies and consciousness etc, that following is faith based. These people sound like they are trying to start a new religion with the promise of financial gain for its flock.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, I asked for elaboration, but you speak of "technical sense" and then close with the premise of being "extremely simple in [your] words."...
Is it that you can't or won't be specific? Or do you feel that I am too dense, to comprehend the intricacies or extravagance of how the UCC has been brought to it's knees?

No, friend. I don't think anybody is too dense. I was just saying that because the UCC is commerce, and owned privately by someone in the DEBTOR category, then yes it too was foreclosed. We can elaborate, no problem. It will take some time to get through the details because it is important to know who the DEBTORS are. But we can totally do that. It is only intricate in the way it is all worded, because that's what the legal system required. The simple human system is that we are free, and this just put all the slavery system on notice and begins the process of removing each human from it, should they so choose (with their own free will...some people will prefer to get their gov't checks, unemployment or whatever.) So it is not complex in what it does for us, it is complex in HOW they managed to play the game these cabal folks have, and win. At their own game. Make sense for now?

Timeline coming up, just a quick flow-through of what I've picked up on in reading, and listening.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You can call it new age if you want. That's fine. It IS a new age. I'm not judgy on people for this, and I embrace the love/light principles and meditate frequently, and constantly try to raise my awareness and vibration frequency through free-will decisions. Simple! No religion, no cults, no nothing, except me and what I choose to DO and BE.

Crakeur - regarding the "trucking" thing, I believe you have the wrong idea. Heather is not even in this country right now, if I recall. She may have such a company but she is not a trucker. Perhaps her husband? At any rate, it is too personal for me to care, and unaffiliated. What does matter to me is that she was an Attorney for many years, in good standing, and until she chose by free-will to remove herself from the BAR (after she learned what it is), that's what she did for many years, work in corporate law. UCC. She and the trustees know the language required, and know how important the UCC is to commerce. If you are going to call her something besides who she is, "lawyer" would be sufficient or "trustee" since she is bonded to that. Your call though.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

OK...So it's sort of like a class action suit, wherein the prospective members of the class, must assert or rebuff their inclusion, or lose their claim, all together?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Timeline in a basic nutshell, just an estimate here on dates in some parts. WE can fine tune it more later.

First, there was the job Heather had before she got involved in all this. I'm sure it was the same for the other Trustees, but they aren't as vocal so I'm just assuming. She was an Attorney, licensed by Washington state. To my knowledge she mostly dealt with commerce and thus commercial law. Specifically she found herself in cases involving corporate fraud, corruption, etc.

In her work, she came across the original 1776 Trust. I know little about it but what I have picked up on is that it was created and then abandoned, at some point, by our fore-fathers. I'll do more research on this at some point, but it is past-tense so I didn't really focus on it too much yet. But the point is they bonded themselves to this Trust.

At some point she was asked to do a thorough investigation, and the Paradigm Report is what came out of that. That is HERE Now, in that, you will see the level of corruption and her methods for discovering it. These are around 09.

From here, the Trustees set out to do something about the corruption. They tried to see ways of just cleaning the system up, but it was eventually determined that a complete reset and wipe was required, the corruption was just too deep. BTW at some point, I believe it was in the report I linked above, she actually put her own house up for foreclosure and sacrificed it to "test" the system, figure out the levels of corruption and figure out how much the bankers were involved with the court system. As you might imagine, this was pretty bad. Now I had a whole thread that started out about this case, and completely missed the point of it the first time around. In fact I screwed up and assumed she won. She lost the case, but only after judges recused themselves from the case one after another. Finally one got in there, one that had known banking ties, and rolled through everything. Interestingly, they never actually took her house. It remains in limbo, and though she "lost", she didn't really. Nothing transferred, nothing actually happened and the house is untouched. This was news to me that I found out a few radio discussions later. She stated that, if she believes that if she actually still lived in America at this moment, she would easily be able to claim the house and live in it, no issues. Very, very interesting case that was, from the beginning, set up to test and prove the point the Paradigm Report set out to prove. Really neat stuff and beyond my head as a non-lawyer, but others of that ilk may enjoy reading all about it. Just google her name and look in the county of Pierce in Washington state, if I remember right. I also have other links of the docs I can dig up later.

So, the next stuff was the UCC filings. These are in order on their website, peoplestrust1776.org.... On it, you'll find the entire track of paperwork that was submitted through the UCC system, and remains unrebutted. The flow of the filings was proper, and as I understand it, it started with findings, explaining who the DEBTORS are, what the slavery system is, who is involved, and way more. It made the entire People, everyone equally, all part of the Trust if they choose with their own free will. So only if you want to be free, you can be. There was a finding of damages, a remedy, and more.

Now what makes it more fun is that Heather visited the Rothschilds, the Bush clan, the Rockefellers, and the "old man" in China, and talked with them about what they were doing. They noticed them, appropriately, and sometimes in person. BTW if you want to hear all the conversation about that, that is the first interview which should be HERE You can read, or listen, whichever you want. I warn you that her skype connection was really bad in these first few calls, and although her energy is awesome to hear, you may want to read as she goes or something.

Now, the whole thing went public and available to view from the peoplestrust1776.org website on December 25, 2012. The information was sent to American Kabuki, and Removing the Shackles blog owners. Why those, we don't know and Heather didn't explain. I do find it quite a coincidence (hint: I don't believe in those, I believe everything happens for a reason and I live this every day) that I happened across AK and RTS just a few weeks before this whole thing went down. On December 28th, there was a minor buzz across AK, RTS, and also a few others sites that share back and forth across the blogs. On Jan 3, there was THIS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Sorta. Actually very much like that but in a different system. But yeah, that's pretty much it. And that's how the UCC works, I've learned. You put the notice, and in this case they made sure the right people got the message by in some cases, visiting them personally. And then they stand unrebutted. Remember how I said they created a perfected, superior trust? These words come from Santos Bonacci btw, not me. He's one of the hosts of a few of the radio shows that have picked up and ran with this stuff, and his words make great sense of it. It was perfected in that there were previous trusts out there, a Papal Bull being one of them, that basically claimed humans as property to be dealt with in ways that most would think of as slaves. That our birthright is subjugation to, ... the Pope through conquest. But there are others, its not just this document but many more. The whole UCC system was perverted. The thread I mentioned in my last post actually says this,

What the Trustees accomplished was the reverse engineering of the financial system, including its endemic corruption. They discovered was that it was beyond repair. But what to do? The minons still controlled the judges, the police, the banks, the media, and the consciousness of an unawakened humanity. For all the corruption inherent in the system, all the companies, transactions, financial houses, and governments (worldwide!) were all registered corporations within a very well documented system called the UCC. All IRS codes are registered in the UCC. All US Codes are registered in the UCC. All international equivalents are registered in the international equivalent of the UCC It’s all there, registered and documented. The US was a Corporation until they canceled it and left what always was, the United States of America Trust. There was one for Australia. Iran too was a corporation. This means the very concept of self-determination by the citizens of ANY country, was and is a complete fraud. What wasn't well known was that the UCC and commercial registry was itself a privately run company, commandeered and run by the principals, agents, and beneficiaries of these slavery systems, these private corporations until one of the people discovered it. Through a series of registration, gift, and assignment the ownership is now with the original owner who paid for it...we the people of this planet. But humanity didn't "know" that it was gifted, or rather, returned back to them and the bankers were sure not going to tell them that. In legal terms, in order for a gift transfer to take place, someone has to accept the gift. Heather drew up the acceptance papers and accepted and registered the gift of the UCC for humanity to be held in perpetual trust by the One People's Public Trust, which itself belongs to humanity. The One People's Public Trust has created and filed legal documents based on The Law of One, Universal Law, and UCC law that states in effect each human is a manifestation of the Creator Source, and as such is a Creator, and is not subordinate to any artificial principality or corporate fiction.

Now that sums up the first part of it I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To continue with the timeline of sorts, after the first Jan 3 conversation things got interesting. Lots of people were asking, "WTF", and then others were wondering where and when their 5B in gold/silver was going to be deposited. And of course, everyone was thinking in terms like this. Except Heather.

Right around Jan 8, a bunch of websites started popping up, in an attempt to follow the flood of questions with answers. Heather actually has done Q&A sessions and got many answers out there, which is great IMO because she must be a very busy person.

Stuff like HERE

Right around here, Kauilapele's blog (which is closely tuned in with AK and RTS on matters that seem to be important to all three at the time) released a PDF file set of Public Trust documents HERE

All sorts of documents that were drawn up to be used to test the system came out at this point. Some of this is working, some we don't know about yet. Remember up to this point, we're talking about a thing that is only a few days old. Most of those docs can be found in the oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com... website, which is doing its best to cover almost everything in order.

As you can see HERE, there was a show on the Jan 15th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 29th, Feb 3rd, 4th (just listened to this one last night), and there was one today but I haven't listened to it yet. From these, there has been an amazing amount of knowledge shared about all this OPPT business. It has gone from the "where's my 5B in gold" to a conversation about how we can change the world and make the system change sooner. The energy in these calls, if you are energy sensitive, will electrify you. The vibration state is amazing. If you don't really feel energy, you'll probably just dig their attitude toward making things better for everyone, and changing things as smoothly and quickly as possible.

BTW I do believe people have properly transcribed each radio show if listening is not an option or desired, so there's that. Also, I've heard there is incredible buzz that is going on at Facebook (of which I refuse to join, so you'll have to figure out just how much is going on over there) about OPPT as it has come to be known. During the calls some slogans like "OPPT-IN" were brainstormed and it all just kicked off from there. You'll also hear the phrase "pull off the band-aid" or something like that in terms of the shell of the slavery system still running, and the apprehension to move forward and push through all the changes and resets planned. Cute but functional.

Also, I feel I need to discuss what fills the void when all the slave system is removed. Governments and all that. The Trust set up a basic system that plays the part until the People can collectively decide what is best for them. For now, the system is called a CVAC. This is a product that was registered in the UCC like all the rest ,and serves as governance for the basics of humanity, without restrictions other than that of common law, universal law, and something that values free-will above all else, provided of course that it doesn't conflict with another's. The Golden Rule, I suppose would be a great way to put it. So, the CVAC system is a way to prevent anarchy without being a changing of one boss to another.

There is more, and they story unfolds. But it is real, and we are not to the point where we have "Absolute Data" as I believe Heather coined in one of the first few interviews. But we will, it is part of the process.

I hope this helps so far, I may have missed some stuff but I'm trying to get it all across as I can think of it. Certainly these OPPT sources I've mentioned can take you much further in, if you feel called to dig in.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'm trying to put it together enough, to see the big picture, but I have a few questions, that may assist me...

1) Can you explain in more detail, what EXACTLY, following this "system" would do for the average person?
2) How, does the system, relate to the fallacy of the "Sovereign Citizen" folly?
3) What is there to gain, and what could one lose, by following in OPPT's footsteps?

Thanks...

GF~

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I'm trying to put it together enough, to see the big picture, but I have a few questions, that may assist me...

1) Can you explain in more detail, what EXACTLY, following this "system" would do for the average person?
2) How, does the system, relate to the fallacy of the "Sovereign Citizen" folly?
3) What is there to gain, and what could one lose, by following in OPPT's footsteps?

Thanks...

GF~

Well there is an important part here I need to cover. This is all done for the People, equally. It is already done. The results of it will soon come, but right now the Powers that Were (that's their official name in the DEBTOR filings) have not answered to it yet and its just a matter of time. Not much time, because there is no money to fuel their system any longer. Anyway, you don't really choose to opt in or opt out. The Sovereign Citizen stuff is not Fallacy, at all. It is just without much of a backbone to work off of, but in reality by declaring yourself NOT your strawman/legal fiction, it should work. In a system that isn't corrupt as hell, that is. Just because it has been unsuccessful does not mean it was fallacious. It just wasn't perfected, I guess I could call it.

So, the reason I say you get to choose is that in these first few days of information, people can choose to be free or they can ignore it all and just hope the system stays as-is. It won't, but nobody is going to forced outside of their free will to start believing in something. As the DEBTORS foreclose and that starts to make its way through more obvious visible ways beyond just paperwork, then of course things will have to change. But this is all brand spanking new and it will be a bit before we start seeing major shifts. Weeks to maybe months is my guess.

If this all interests you, I recommend just starting with the interviews, in transcripts or audio. They all start to make sense pretty quickly, and you'll get a vibe for what they are really doing, and what it means to the individual.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

she actually put her own house up for foreclosure and sacrificed it to "test" the system,

Wrong, her house went up for foreclosure as she didnt pay the mortgage like she promised.

In fact I screwed up and assumed she won. She lost the case, but only after judges recused themselves from the case one after another.

No they didnt, she lost as she had not paid her mortgage like she promised.

she would easily be able to claim the house and live in it, no issues.

Apart from the small issue that she no longer owns it....

On it, you'll find the entire track of paperwork that was submitted through the UCC system, and remains unrebutted.

As i said earlier, I am the unrebutted king of the World - the reason it is unrebutted is it is just nonsense - there is nothing to rebut.

There was a finding of damages, a remedy, and more.

Which Judge made that finding? Or is it just nonsense that she made up....

Now, the whole thing went public

And was promptly ignored as it is just rubbish.

I notice how you forgot to mention how the aliens teleported all the gold out of the vaults for the OPPT....

And how Boehner was appointed President....
edit on 5-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The Sovereign Citizen stuff is not Fallacy, at all. It is just without much of a backbone to work off of, but in reality by declaring yourself NOT your strawman/legal fiction, it should work.

tell that to the people that have tried it and are currently in jail.... It does not work, it is a con to make money for the people pushing it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join