It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
there have been a few threads [some trolling ones, i believe] concerning the
One People’s Public Trust on ATS here with much speculation as to what is really involved here.
now that the corporations [read; governments] of the world have accepted their noticing as a binding legal action, the OPPT are ready to announce their presence [?presents] to the people of the world...

so, without further adooo ...
link

Alert: The Public Trust Forecloses on Major Corporations, Including Banks
February 04, 2013 —
The One People’s Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will.
The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

Multiple investigations uncovered evidence of principals, agents, and beneficiaries of a slavery system that knowingly performed substantial and systemic deceptive acts and practices, fraud, theft, and commandeering of the value of the one people of this planet without their knowing, willing and intentional consent.
Based on the record of this slavery system, The Public Trust lawfully and legally duly registered the foreclosure, judgment, and remedy against these corporations for the damages made and done against the people of this planet that they have damaged.

The Public Trust asserts what is: that each man, woman, and child has unalienable value and rights granted and deposited in them by the Creator and not any one of the people is subordinate to any artificial principality, corporate fiction or the special interest of another without their appropriate knowing, willing and intentional consent made by contract or accommodation agreement.

The Public Trust expressed that which already was. The people have already determined and demanded that public banking systems, national governments, and their supporting judicial systems must be fully transparent, accountable, and liable. The Public Trust has secured the value for all concerned, for all People are created equal.

edit on 9-2-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: modified the thread title

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
are you responsible for this? connected to it? or just posting this info you found on the net.

please clarify.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ummmm... Ok, yeah good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the minute they started talking about The Creator, I started thinking cult.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So....the complaint is being filed in the Court of Public Opinion? Who or what is the governing body, that shall preside over this?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
so you are seizing all bank assets? in the name of the people and the creator? so you are stealing my money by seizing there assets correct... i think i might have a problem with this as i have worked very hard for my little slips of green paper .... : Face Palm:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
so, should i start clearing some room in my garage to make room for my 5 billion in gold bars? will UPS be delivering them or will the mail man bring them?

seriously though, unless I see something issued by a court attesting to the accuracy of these claims i`m just going to assume these are just the rantings of some "cult".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I know what you mean, although the last paragraph as above, is pretty objective.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh.....You mean like this one:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness....

Source

And the OPPT can take a hike....
edit on 2/5/2013 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
now that the corporations [read; governments] of the world have accepted their noticing as a binding legal action,

Care to show us exactly where that happened?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This thing is all over American Kabuki. I've checked in every 8-10 days to see what I could make of it. But to tell the truth, I can't make anything of it. I went to the People's Trust site and looked at all their original filings--couldn't make heads nor tails of that either. To paraphrase goofyfoot, above, as far as I can tell it might as well be filed in the "court of public opinion."

My recollection is that these are UCC-1 filings. I saw somewhere (I forget where) an ex-judge offering the assessment that it means nothing, because a UCC-1 filing basically puts you in line to collect something after a judgment has been rendered against some entity; in other words, for example if a company is being liquidated and you're a creditor.

Anyway: Here's a summary-type page from American Kabuki. Make of it what you will....

UPDATED 1/23/13: When the OPPT Shoe Dropped: Evidence That The Black-Screen, Off-ledger Global Accounts Are Real

Updated 1/23/13: When the OPPT Shoe Dropped....

edit on 2/5/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

yes, that one as well. any time someone imposes a creator on a group, it is, in my eyes, cultish and, yes, that goes for the fine folks who sit around me when I attend services.

I'm down with OPP but not OPPT because they are, it seems, another NESARA type mound of fly covered dung.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've listened to every radio show on the matter (now 16hrs+) and I have a pretty good idea about this. I've also done a lot of soul searching, and as soon as the documents have been perfected, I am willing to BE and DO this for myself, against the IRS.

People have to make a choice. Do you want to be free and BE, or do you want to continue doing what we're doing now? Once you ask that question, the next ones are much easier. Right now, OPPT is only something known to public for one month, and one week. Very very young. But the research and hard work of filing everything (done in the dark, quietly) has been over a much longer period. This is real.

A note about the UCC. It matters. Everything is commerce. And commerce runs by the UCC. Your enslavement was done by the UCC filings of these slavery systems, and your lack of response which gives consent. The OPPT used the very system that runs this whole thing and shut it down. The system is coasting on inertia right now, and if we add "friction" by standing up and giving OPPT attention and demand it in the media and internet sources, the system will be reset that much sooner. I promise this.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

yes, that one as well. any time someone imposes a creator on a group, it is, in my eyes, cultish and, yes, that goes for the fine folks who sit around me when I attend services.

I'm down with OPP but not OPPT because they are, it seems, another NESARA type mound of fly covered dung.

Yes, NESARA went horribly wrong. Nobody knows what really was to happen because the court case was sealed and a complete gag order put against it. Basically it was attacked and destroyed from the inside out, and huge amounts of disinfo put all around the truth and the whole thing was ruined.

OPPT is different. For one, it is YOU. It is ME. It is all of the People. It is also not sealed in a court document, it is public and proper notice has been given to all DEBTORS (the slavery system.)

BTW Creator can be anything. If you consider the Big Bang your Creator, fine. All it says is that YOU (not the strawman / legal fiction you by name but YOU the I AM) are only subject to your Creator. There lies no authority between you and it...whatever you describe it to be. It matters not. It means that nobody on this Earth or other planet for that matter has authority over who you are, what you do, and who you must listen to, except when by your own free will you choose to.

It releases the shackles that documents like the Papal Bulls put on you.

I can go into much more depth in this if need be.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

thank you for that, as i am not able to put such thoughts into words.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A note about the UCC. It matters. Everything is commerce. And commerce runs by the UCC. Your enslavement was done by the UCC filings of these slavery systems, and your lack of response which gives consent. The OPPT used the very system that runs this whole thing and shut it down.

Can you elaborate on how this group, OPPT has, "shut it down"? I assume you are referencing the UCC, with this comment?
Has the Uniform Commercial Code met some sort of demise?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think it's wonderful that Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf has decided to go after everyone with money, on behalf of everyone else. I also think it's great that the people' energy is, somehow, listed as an asset in a UCC filing.

More so, I think Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf should focus on her trucking businessas I doubt if she will find herself on the receiving end of any trustee fees or payouts.

Anyone want to take bets as to how long before TOPPT starts asking for donations?

added:

it looks liker, perhaps, this poeople's trust stuff was something that was dreamed up via cb radio or, perhaps, over chow at a roadside truck stop.

Hollis, another trustee also operates a trucking company

So, of course, yes, I checked and lo and behold, trustee #3, Caleb skinner also has a trucking company

was it a cross country haul that resulted in this hair brained scheme or is this the by product of too much fire chilli at Bertha's Truckstop Diner outside Topeka Kansas?

edit on 5-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Oh.....You mean like this one:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness....

ahh!...with your comparison to the American Revolution, you have given us some insight into the nature of the resistance to movements of greater reforms.
please view this wikipedia page ...
Loyalists

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

nesara was some silly failed plan that was co-opted by scam artists looking to bilk unsuspecting, gullible folks by getting them to donate to a cause that promised to provide them with plenty of cash and free them of their debt.

General rule of investments and finance, when someone promises you a return and promises to wipe out your debt, they are lying and you will wind up in worse shape than you already were in.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Bruce you should know by now, we've talked about it plenty. Their silence is their consent. It is their silence and lack of rebut on the issue, now with the proper amount of time passed, that it is as written.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join