It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ever wonder why Obama leaves his brother to rot in Africa?

Because his brother said Africa was better off when white men where there taking care of things.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Well, he's related to royal bloodlines, surprise, surprise..

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Yes i was being a smart ass. Sorry didnt mean to offend. I live in america, there is no fantasy left here, there's no american dream left, ( which a lot of people around the world came here to find in the first place because they had it so bad where they were at). People came here to escape. That's how this country came to be in the first place. I dont think it was a table discussion or at least i hope not to butt into the rest of the worlds crap. If things dont change than yes we are done for. and alot of people here know it. the only thing we can really do to change it is vote in a rigged election every four years and take it. Everyone hates us, we know this. Frankly i dont care. I have a friend that went for his first tour in Afghanistan and had to kill a 10 year old kid when the kid came running out of a house with an ak 47 in his hand. all because we believe in different things. The only reason my friend was there in the first place was because him and his wife were going to have a baby and he needed to find a job to put money away. he didnt want to be there at all, faceless people that make all the decisions in the country that we "normal folks" have no say in whatsoever is the reason any of the things that go on around the world. So dont hate america just hate our shady two timing here citizen bend over and take it government. There are good people here that dont want any of the reputation that the us has. We were just born here, didnt have a choice.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Rizzle6481 because: missed a word

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join