It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy in my hometown. What do you think ATS???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You need to look at the available facts and info. An act of this magnatude, if done by the father, was fueled by emotion. the answers are most likely his ex, she needs to be interviewed,was he trying to reconnect? finances, his bank records, his best friends,real important issues have ears. What was he focusing on recently, there are 'triggers' that set these acts off, even in normal people, but if nothing after all the investigating is complete, then you know the answer, just not the perpitrator.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263

Sorry. I am awaiting to go to basic. I am currently in the navy, yet not yet active duty. I apologize for any miscommunication. And right, I have nothing to do really with the story. I just thought something sounded wrong about it. And it IS in my hometown and I did know the children. Yet, from everything I have experienced and heard. They're were a couple issues between the wife and father. Yet from my experiences with the kids they were quite happy and all that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Here it is. I am currently awaiting to go to Basic training for the Navy, after which I will be going to school for my job as a Navy Journalist. Now, I realize that I really have no experience in Journalism or anything such as this. But this drew me in, as my personal connection to the victims and the information provided about the father that I learned afterwords. I don't really understand how this makes "something off about the OP." But you are entitled to your opinions. And I am sorry that there was a SLIGHT contradiction in my statements about myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OP, I didn't mean any disrespect, so no hard feelings, I hope! Sometimes we see conspiracies where there are none!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

OMG I have nothing to add right now just want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and community right now. Please tell me they did not suffer. This is tragic any way you look at it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Ha, nah man! It's fine! You were just giving your honest opinion no disrespect taken! If we can't take criticism or questions then what are we?
No hard feelings had.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

But on a separate note. Don't you see something strange in all this? Maybe it isn't a conspiracy or whatnot. Maybe it did actually happen how it was said. Yet the fact still remains. There IS something strange.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why would the guy want to go into business with his ex-wife? Is it possible that he was trying to get back together and realized that it wouldn't happen?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I read some of the comments posted on the local paper, locals and people close to the family are already crying foul!

Thank heaven some one has the b_lls to speak out that there might be something very wrong with the picture painted to the sleeping public.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

A lot of people, as far as I can tell, just today started arguing that something isn't right. I guess that's the benefit of a small town! No one is really hesitant to speak out.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I just read this report this morning and I immediately said to my wife "Talk about conspiracies...what if someone else shot this guy and his kids and put the blame on him? Because it doesn't sound right to me." Now I found your document. It is odd that shots were not heard. But to me, the whole thing reeks because this guy basically told on the CIA and was about to publish another book, already having two out on 9-11. he didn't leave a note, and conspiracy nuts (like me
don't usually go in for murder/suicide scenarios...I think you are right, something is not right with this particular scenario. I am usually on the other side of this kind of thing, showing reasons why there is no conspiracy...but with recently finding that a jury took one hour to find America guilty of being involved with the MLK murder and making James Earl Ray into a patsy has me pretty shook up. I'll be looking into this more closely. I have a friend who has been incarcerated in Lompoc Federal Prison by a conspiracy between the Fresno court system (California State/Federal court) and the IRS. So I don't trust my govt. as far as I can spit. This sounds to me like somebody wanted to shut this guy up...and with the lunacy surrounding all the gun control laws and urgent outcries, there seems to be a field day of these murder suicides this past month.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sorry about your loss. Very tragic and suspicious indeed.

I just want to share this article I read not too long ago that you might find interesting. It's about possible CIA agents in southern Turkey secretly helping the armed groups fighting against the Damascus government in Syria and helping smuggle arms across the border.

www.infowars.com...

I'm not implying in anyway that your friend was invloved, I just thought the information might be interesting.
edit on 6-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: speelin

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Wow! Thank you for THAT article. That really makes you think! Just... wow.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
Another thing, it seems like this guy wasn't a hopless suicidal. I know plenty of people that knew him, they would NEVER have expected this from him. Also, he was hoping to go into business with his ex-wife. This implies planning for the future, also something a depressed suicidal man wouldn't have done. This makes NO sense to me. Things just aren't adding up.

Just putting in my two cents. I personally, have had many suicidal thoughts, and have had many fights with depression.
And, no one around me knows it, as far as they know, I'm a very happy individual, and have many plans for the future, which I do. However, this outer-shell of optimism does hide depression, and it seems it could have been the same case for him. You don't always see these things coming, as people handle sadness and depression different ways, I handle it by making plans and trying to start things up, doesn't always work, but it does help.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'm interested in the "Turkish Connection".

I have a gut feeling something is going on in Turkey. A little bit ago I wanted to see what legislation one of my Congressional Reps was introducing and passing. The website also had a list of all the "donations" and "gifts" he was obligated to report. It would seem he's been traveling to Turkey several times a year.

Does anyone have any info on whats going on inside of Turkey?

not that its good info, just more speculation than anything. Turkey is Syria's neighbor. Syrian uprising has a lot of accusations of being manipulated by the CIA. Turkey's patriot missile defense system just went online today. Iran and Syria say they will retaliate for the Israeli attack. Maybe wife is in CIA as well? But, all that is quite irrelivent as to why the man killed his children and himself.

Maybe he was going to oust the whole Arab spring operation in his next book??? Like i said, pure speculation.

Sorry about your friends OP. This is a bad deal whether it is a face value event or extracurricular activity.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You be careful too, OP.

They'll come to get you since you might put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'm interested in the "Turkish Connection".

I have a gut feeling something is going on in Turkey. A little bit ago I wanted to see what legislation one of my Congressional Reps was introducing and passing. The website also had a list of all the "donations" and "gifts" he was obligated to report. It would seem he's been traveling to Turkey several times a year.

Does anyone have any info on whats going on inside of Turkey?

not that its good info, just more speculation than anything. Turkey is Syria's neighbor. Syrian uprising has a lot of accusations of being manipulated by the CIA. Turkey's patriot missile defense system just went online today. Iran and Syria say they will retaliate for the Israeli attack. Maybe wife is in CIA as well? But, all that is quite irrelivent as to why the man killed his children and himself.

Maybe he was going to oust the whole Arab spring operation in his next book??? Like i said, pure speculation.

Sorry about your friends OP. This is a bad deal whether it is a face value event or extracurricular activity.

I was thinking along the same lines. With everything that's going on over there recently it's definately worth looking into.

P.S. Your avatar is too funny lol

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

He wanted out. Insisted, in fact. So, true to form, they let him 'out'.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Court records and the testimony of former government officials show that Fethullah Gulen, who presently resides in Pennsylvania, has amassed more than $25 billion in assets from the heroin route which runs from Afghanistan to Turkey. Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator, testified that the drug money has been channeled into Gulen’s coffers by the C.I.A. “A lot of the drugs were going to Belgium with NATO planes,” Ms. Edmonds said. “After that, they went to the UK, and a lot came to the US via military planes to distribution centers in Chicago, and Paterson, New Jersey.” Ms. Edmonds further said that Turkish diplomats, who would never be searched by airport officials, have come into the country “with suitcases of heroin

The first thought to occur to me, was that it sounds like this guy was running drugs for the CIA in the 80's. There is somehow more heroin than ever before, flowing into the world now from Afghanistan. The major route is through Turkey.
So this man's planned "buying trip" to Turkey, and involvement exporting goods from Turkey-along with his CIA membership and history sort of rang the bells.
It is not a stretch to think his involvement may be shadier than acknowledged.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

My thoughts exactly. Sunday I thought this was a tragic event, which it still is, very tragic for our small community. But now I am of the opinion that there is far more behind this than anyone really thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join