It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy in my hometown. What do you think ATS???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm interested in the "Turkish Connection".

I have a gut feeling something is going on in Turkey. A little bit ago I wanted to see what legislation one of my Congressional Reps was introducing and passing. The website also had a list of all the "donations" and "gifts" he was obligated to report. It would seem he's been traveling to Turkey several times a year.

Does anyone have any info on whats going on inside of Turkey?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think he did what a lot of psycho dads do when they are faced with the possibility of never being able to see their kids again. Or, that he was going to have to pay child support and didn't want to live in anything other than a dad-centric family. The man was so possessive.

The only fishy thing I'm seeing is that they were into imports. Were they legal imports? Was it really saffron? No I think he was doing more than just tourists and shopping.

You didn't mention he was also with the DEA. His import job could have been a cover for busting drugs. Although, isn't it conspiracy tradition that the CIA is behind the drugs and not against it? Maybe a job went wrong and he was on his way to being cut out of the operations.

The last strange question would be: were they really their children, and not stolen kids who were on a program to become mind-controlled agents one day? Okay that's too far out.

Oh twisted, down in the story, he killed the dog too.

Middle aged, overachieving upper middle class high-blood-pressure fat white dad problems. When those kinds melt down, stand back, they will throw a tantrum. Was he sad he couldn't buy them a car on their graduation day? Maybe he got a check that bounced. Maybe some other guy got the promotion. Maybe it was just divorce upsets. When those kinds' perfect worlds break apart, there is no reasoning with them. There was no reasoning with them on a normal day. Another case of self-destruction. I'm surprised he didn't torch the house and explode the vehicles.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

i don't think you are going to get any stars from me. Or a thank you for your opinion. Because I now dislike you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm surprised that the media hasn't jumped all over this. ("See! Guns and conspiracy theories! Bad!") I first read about it over on Boing Boing and people were already making the "he must have been crazy-he believed in conspiracy theories" accusations.

What a terrible tragedy and waste of human life.

Killing any dogs on the scene is SOP for wet ops, btw. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Wow. It's already hitting multiple blogs that are implying a conspiracy oriented reason. Like I when a friend told me what happened Sunday morning. It's going to be picked up by multiple news sources and AT LEAST turned into a 2nd Amendment debate. I see now it's turning into something a bit more heavy.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
# guys. More insight into this entire thing. One of the top comments is Phillip Marshalls publicist.

r/Conspiracy thread

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
I'm surprised that the media hasn't jumped all over this. ("See! Guns and conspiracy theories! Bad!") I first read about it over on Boing Boing and people were already making the "he must have been crazy-he believed in conspiracy theories" accusations.

What a terrible tragedy and waste of human life.

Killing any dogs on the scene is SOP for wet ops, btw. Just saying.

He!! yeah, I was just going to post that as of right now did a search on F**news and CN* and not a peep. What gives? You would think this kind of news would be jumped on and only help the Obama cause. If this don't get touched by national networks It will start to appear real "fishy". Or would a story like this just remain news to the local area like a car accident? Very interesting situation. The x-wife/mom, has she made any statements or any news on her at all?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by knowwhat

I guess I am not allowed to talk about where the mother currently is, according to my sister who told me. And no statements as of yet. And it is spreading, pretty gradually anyways. It's on Boing Boing, The Los Angelas Times, Fox40 news, KCRA, a lot of local sources. and some not so. It's also on reddit, and, seriously I suggest reading the reddit thread. It appears Phillip Marshells publisher talks on there, And honestly it seems Phillip Marshell had a connection to Barry Seal and flew missions with him. Which is beginning to make me think this may have a connection with Drug Cartels.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any tragic crime that happens these days which ATS members do NOT believe is a conspiracy? Really, its a tragic event, but the explanations all seem quite reasonable. I know people like to see a conspiracy in everything because it comforts them (its more comforting to think things are done for a reason, even if its a bad reason, when the truth is that violence is just random)....but this is getting out of hand.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

Seriously man, it's not like that. I see a murder and be all, oh... that is really unfortunate, but the guy was depressed and people should have known it was coming. But not in this case. The guy has CIA connections and is possible connected to the same cartel that killed Barry Seal. Ya, because that's a totally normal occurance. That doesn't raise ANY red flags.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite

Seriously man, it's not like that. I see a murder and be all, oh... that is really unfortunate, but the guy was depressed and people should have known it was coming. But not in this case. The guy has CIA connections and is possible connected to the same cartel that killed Barry Seal. Ya, because that's a totally normal occurance. That doesn't raise ANY red flags.

What is your evidence for his "CIA connections"? And why would it be surprising that someone with CIA connections commits tragic violence, exactly?
edit on 5-2-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Have you not read all the comments on this thread? The guy wrote conspiracy books based on his experiences flying missions for the CIA and DEA. And his publisher commented on the reddit thread, verified he was indeed his publisher. Then proceeded to admit he had seen flight logs detailing the fact that Phillip Marshall flew flights with Barry Seal, who was a drug smuggle and informant for the DEA involving a certain drug cartel that I cannot recall at this moment. His own bio details his experience as a pilot who worked for the various agencies.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I noticed something odd... Here's a picture of Adam's car parked at the school... What strikes me as weird is here you have a kid who just murdered his mother and is going to mass murder kids at a school, yet will not pull up in to the "No Parking Zone" which would take him closer to the school entrance.

I guess he thought Murder was OK but I must obey the driving rules... ???!!!

edit on 5-2-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

" Too many coincidences"

these dont matter any more, you can have thousands of coincidences all right in a row pointing to a completely differnt story, you just have to wait for what mainstream media tells you is the real story, and just delete any coincidences that come up, cause you know, they are just a coincident.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Yes, but thankfully, as a future Journalist and currently waiting to ship off to the Navy for the same career, I will do my absolute best to never ignore coincidences. Even if I possibly work for the mainstream media...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

I call bullsh#t on the murder-suicide. This has set-up written all over it brother. I'm sorry for your loss... but you know who's really responsible for this. It wasn't your friend's "whistle-blowing" father. It was those who are threatened by his whistle-blowing.

And we all know who that is.

The CIA does not employ people who have a mind weak enough to simply snap and kill their own beloved family after a bad day.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

I agree with you there! It's completely true and is one of the things that made me start thinking.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This seems interesting. Ex CIA contractor in import export business. Saffron? I know it is expensive and hard to get good stuff. Could be something to this. I doubt if we will ever know for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I know. It's really unfortunate that the fact remains... we can never know for sure. :/

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
O.k. I am not trying to derail this thread, and I also hardly ever post replies, even after being a member of this site for many years. Anyway, something has struck me as being slightly off concerning the OP. At one point he says that he is currently a journalist in the navy and will be starting basic soon. Then in another post he claims "as a future Journalist and currently waiting to ship off to the Navy for the same career". Which is it? My gut is telling me that this is some kid who's trying to insert himself into the story for some reason. Another odd thing was when he said 'And maybe I am just not wanting to believe a father like how he was described by friends can actually kill his own children". Now, he may not have known the father well, but he should have some idea of what the relationship was like between the father and his children, considering both he and his sister were friends with his kids. I may be wrong, but in my opinion, something's not right with this OP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join