It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy in my hometown. What do you think ATS???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

posted this in a later thread as I didn't know this earlier thread was posted. Figured I share my opinion in both places.

The CT side of me wants to perceive this as the obvious: He pissed the wrong people off enough to murder his family then him and make it look like a murder/suicide...and the media did what they do best in their continuing agenda to associate "crazy people" with "conspiracy theory" and thus dismiss all the "truth" that is coming out as well as dissuade people from "questioning" things into the realm of "conspiracy theory".

The above is the side of me that refuses to believe a father could kill his children in cold blood sleeping on the couch...THEN kill the family dog as if that mattered somehow...another crime that makes no rational sense...he had to of snapped to do such a thing...

Having said that I'm noticing more and more trend for "threats to the TPTB" being taken out recently:

It seems their cleaning house and enacting revenge on people who have been getting in their way or stepping on the toes of their agenda...

If the article and media didn't acknowledge he was a "conspiracy theorist" (as if that matters or pertains to the story they are reporting in any way) I would be more inclined to think it was someone else who snapped and did the unthinkable....however the media DID NOT...they referenced conspiracy theorist for the obvious demonizing of those viewpoints and that to me brings the entire "story" into question....

edit on 5-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit to add: the really scary thing is that (please correct me if I'm wrong) the government could have labeled him an enemy combatant and terrorist NDAA style and ordered a "strike" on him. The family was collateral damage to protect national security because they would have talked and threatened the entire silencing mechanism that has been put in place...

How do we know this wasn't the government killing off its perceived "threat" because from what we have seen they have every capability to do so and NO ONE would be the wiser...and that is the way they want it.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Cia killed them and is covering up by claiming a suicide incident. He either new something or got in the way of some Black Project. Either way, it was more then likely an Israeli death squad that did the hit, Sanctioned by the CIA of Course.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Could there be a connection to John Lear?

I remember that he was on ATS years ago, but don't know if he still is. If I recall correctly, he also flew Lear-jets during the Iran contra.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your friend.

My condolences to you.

Another note:

I was a neighbor of a person who, not sure intended or didn't intend to rob my neighbor, but my neighbor shot him with a shotgun and I have to say. You would think I would have heard the shot, but I didn't. Only way I found out was from the dog going crazy because the victim crawled to my back porch for help.

Not hearing the shots can happen. And I know the shotgun didn't have a silencer.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wouldn't an import business make a great cover for a CIA operative? I mean, if he has to work out of the country for whatever reason, it certainly wouldn't raise any flags because he's out "purchasing merchandise for his business".

I only suggest this because I'm currently reading "TRANCEformation of America" (a story which is hard to believe) and it's claimed that that Cathy Obriens handler was in the country music business so that it would not raise suspicions when they were traveling the country to locations near various US Air Force bases in order to allegedly continue work on programming her mind.

I'm not saying I believe the story 100%...or even that there's any conspiracy here...but that lil tidbit (the fact that they both left the country together when they're allegely estranged) does make me raise an eyebrow - especially considering the parallel to Cathy Obrien's story.

...then again, I've probably just got my tinfoil hat on too tight...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

About gunfire... Outside people can better tell if its a shot or not than when it occurs inside. That certain crack or "report" is all too apparent to a trained ear. I love New Years and fourth of July. I listen to the gun fire and can usually tell, ahhh, shotgun, ahhh .22, ahhh magnum. Anyone who has had hundreds of hours on the range can usually tell the difference between multiple firearms. In combat your life depends upon it.

However, gunfire inside is muffled to some extent and unless you are expecting it or are very nearby it is harder to define. Especially in the city. Car doors, backfires, etc. can sound like gun shots so the mind questions it. Especially if only one is heard. You may hear it but pass it off (who wants to believe theres gunfire?).

We have a freeway and a pine tree overhead with big green pine cones that fall and bounce off the roof. From inside the house I am hearing "gunfire" all the time. If my neighbors ever do go on a shooting spree, I am in trouble. I'll think stuff is getting run over on the freeway and the squirrels are busy again.

Sorry about your friends... but you have all the indicators of nothing more than what it is being reported as. Heres why:

he was supposedly quite estranged from his wife, who was out of the country when the deaths occurred.
---
The wife and husband were divorced, and said to not be on good terms.

Another thing about suicides. People who are "suicidal" are that way because they are either inept or want attention. They get that label because they don't really want to kill themselves. "Attempted suicide" is not suicide. The serious ones just go ahead and do it. That his kids died too shows further that he was not targeted for assassination or something. The hit men that do that kind of thing for the government would not be after the kids unless they were after the entire family. She survives. If they were just after him they would have waited until he was away from his kids to do it.

I am assuming that the gun in his hand belonged to him and also killed the kids? I would carry it further that he had intentions to punish his ex by killing her children too. I know that sounds harsh but look at the life he led. Hard core.

I know I am in the minority here. This is a "conspiracy website" you know.

Just observing..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would be interested in the types of prescription medication he was on at the time of the event.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Your friend has likely been "suicided". Happens to folks who know too much about government misbehavior. Especially if they're too noisy about what they know or suspect. Whistleblower Syndrome. Pretty common though.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I never heard about a father killing a 17yo son in this kind of vendetta crime against a spouse. I do agree with you that it's odd and more like a MKUltra subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow, this is strange. And sad.

Philip Marshall 's book "The big bamboozle" came out last year. Very well done. A bit far out there in my opinion. He gets pretty deep into the intelligence community and the nasty things they do. The focus is on 911 but he expands a bit into other areas somewhat. He was an exceptionally knowledgeable pilot, and addresses tons of issues regarding 911. Good read. Very recommended if you're into 911 conspiracy topics.

He has been on coast to coast am, (that's where I learned of him), and he seemed to be pretty happy in his life. I find it tough to believe he would end his life that way, and to kill his own kids? No way.

Looks like he was silenced.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's impossible to know anything until someone speaks to the ex-wife and mother.

If you hear anything on that front, let us know.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If you look at the very basic aspect of CIA things. Yes, they have people who's job it is to kill people. The news will never report that a death was the result of a CIA hit. It just won't happen. So how do they get reported? Suicide. The DC Madame drove to Florida to kill herself in her mom's shed. There is just no way to tell once the media spin machine is in place. Unless you have someone on the inside, and then you risk your own safety and theirs.

Sorry for your loss OP. I think you are right, but need to forget you are. If you follow the path you suggest you are, that will make much more sense later on. Good luck with the Navy. Watch out for the ether bunny.
(it's a myth, don't let them scare you)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He reminds me of Barry Seal www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk... I wonder if this guy was involved in Mena, Arkansas. whatreallyhappened.com... I just find it strange that a government drug smuggler owns and operates his own import/export business. He was either killed by the CIA for "illegally" smuggling drugs for profit and not them, or killed by a "narco" hit squad from someone he set-up. This guy was supposedly connected to one of the U.S. Governments biggest conspiracies, which is also connected to the other big conspiracies. There are litterally a dozen different directions this could take.
edit on 5-2-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Do people understand how sound travels? You can't just "sound proof" a home with windows. Ever been to a recording studio? Those rooms are sound proofed. The smallest sound can ruin a great production. They made the same case about the Sandusky trial...saying that the basement was "sound proofed". B.S.!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the great info. It really just doesn't seem right. And I really value all your opinions, whichever way they sway!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He got in big trouble on his trip, lucky for him he didn't care to much about his wife anymore, but he cared about his kids, maybe his wife sold him out

anyways someone was coming to not only kill them but torture them for a very long time

so he made the hard choice and ended all their lives before something actually bad could happen.

yes i know i'm crazy, but i thought i'd put a different spin to this (dont take me seriously, unless you want to)
edit on 5-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: i'm not trying to look like a ass, just putting out a different view

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I would prefer not. But you know, it is another opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I would prefer not. But you know, it is another opinion.

the best story writers wern't thinking inside the box

sorry about your loss though, any story like this has me interasted, expecaially when the letters CIA come out of it.
edit on 5-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What I find sickening is that if the Father was silenced because of his past exploits,why did they have to callously murder his kids like that?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

I don't know. I find it odd though. This was a comment from one of the fathers friends on facebook.

All interesting points *redacted*... So many inconsistencies... He appeared to be his normal kind self and planning on the future even as of Thursday night, seeing people at the grocery store, and offering to drive my daughter home Saturday, if I drove her up Friday...

That seems kind of odd.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join