It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 shift that DID and DO happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In the process of getting older, you pass through states of mental development, i.e. you mature.
Still, the insights and the clarity I am always looking for have really rushed forward in a crazy pace lately. During the latter half of 2012 up until recently, my inner self has received so much "astral" influence, so to speak (hard to find a suiting synonym for what I mean), which has helped me gain a much greater glimpse of "the big picture".

I can't possibly be the only one.
However, as a part of my expanded awareness, I have learned that very many of us are blocked out from this influence, whether they intend to (not likely) or not. The "epic awakenings" of the good ol' 2012-sagas was maybe a very optimistic outlook (when it come to the expectation of everything happening at once), but I am certain that the "awakening" is de facto in motion, and nothing can stop it really. I think everyone will come along in due time.
It also appears as if a lot of this process seems to spill over into very harmful behavior (war, crime, oppression, fear and intolerance, etc.). I absolutely do not justify any such acts- I'd like to be very clear on that, but I am not surprised that it happens that way either. Wars have been fought on this planet for ages, but the motives change. This erratic, unstable and sometimes hostile world has this destructive tendencies; people are afraid and fear breeds hate.
I am very hopeful though that this will come to pass in the times ahead. The previous era (the history of modern mankind) is in decay and many things will crumble and crash. But as they say; from the ashes, a new world rises (and this time on a completely new level).

Though I bet at least someone of you would like to hear what "grand visions" I've personally had (sarcasm intended), but I think that that information is not very interesting if you are already aware of this global "shift" taking place and what it means for all of us (in other words: you follow my thoughts above, at least somewhat).

Let's not give in to the "bursting of the 2012-bubble", of course the attention was hijacked by hysteria and ridicule; it was even portrayed (grossly inaccurate) in popular media... But it was never about Yellowstone erupting on that exact date (or what prediction have you), it was never supposed to be all about "the end". Besides, the Mayan calendar always describes all shifts as a longterm developments. It wasn't even the Mayans who "invented" the predictions or the cosmic forces that is interpreted by their calendar, they just had a pretty nice tool for recording the data.
Our present cultures often have a hard time "tuning into" the way they (the Mayans for example) perceived reality (some may find it a bit "out there"). Their conditions where different, and we often think of "their time" and existence as "primitive" or underdeveloped, but really they just had other goals and visions for their societies. Some of these goals was to reach higher understanding of how the universe affects our existence.
The lenses through which we observe the Mayan calendar do not follow the same visions as theirs and therefore we think of it as "unscientific nonsense", "not rational" or "illogical". The same goes for cultures like the Sumerian, the ancient Egyptian, the Shamanistic...
That is absolutely not the case.

The 2012 shift is by all means real, it is all whether you are interested in seeing it or not. It is of course an ontological issue, but I'd like to think that it is indeed really taking place (in an objective way).
I'll keep watching how it unfolds and wishes myself a life as long as possible so that I may witness, and be a part of this exciting unravelling and upgrade of humanity.

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree with you and it is nice to hear this type of opinion now that the fury of "the big moment" has passed.

I had a very difficult, if not outright nasty holiday/winter.

but it is time now to take some great big steps in the right direction. I think the future is exciting.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Very interesting read Raud
no matter how things are viewed / perceived 1 enjoyed the read.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So well thought out.

Just to add to what you have mentioned about the current trend. It was said that there can be two possible outcomes in the end and that is

1. Materialistic Awakening
2. Spiritual Awakening.

By the current feel of things world over, it is a struggle between the elites and the majority to steer the ship in the best direction, however efforts are a lacking a vital component. The realizations and expansion of "your" individual awareness about all that is happening in the now.

This will in the whole build on the collective consciousness for a better world. Trust yourself.

Peace
edit on 3-2-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Besides, the Mayan calendar always describes all shifts as a longterm developments. It wasn't even the Mayans who "invented" the predictions or the cosmic forces that is interpreted by their calendar, they just had a pretty nice tool for recording the data.

The Mayans had nothing connected to that end date. That was a hoax made up by people in North America. There was supposed to be a ceremony where a statue of their god of transitions is adorned. The god shows up for the end of the baktun and nothing else.

The 2012 shift is by all means real, it is all whether you are interested in seeing it or not. It is of course an ontological issue, but I'd like to think that it is indeed really taking place (in an objective way).

You say it is real. How can you tell or is this just faith?

I'll keep watching how it unfolds and wishes myself a life as long as possible so that I may witness, and be a part of this exciting unravelling and upgrade of humanity.

What sorts of "upgrades" are you seeing?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Indeed the wheels are turning like clockwork if you follow Biblical prophecy.Possibly the beginning of tribulation,I fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Indeed the wheels are turning like clockwork if you follow Biblical prophecy.Possibly the beginning of tribulation,I fear.

People have been trying to match events to the bible for centuries. What matches do you see for the present?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How I can tell if it is true or faith?
Let me say like this; I use my head alongside my heart. Apart from my spiritual engagement I also have academic/scientific knowledge to back it up.
Why polarize/dualize faith and fact? This has been problematic for mankind during the latest centuries and it is also why we percieve the world the way we do.
If someone has a hard time opening up for a greater, holistic understanding, it is their issue to overcome. I won't tell anyone what to think or feel. This "enlightenment" (a diluted expression) is an endogenous process if it is to be of full effect.

What I see happening?
People are starting to understand that much of our most basic values and institutions are flawed.
Thoughts concerning that mass consumption, for example, might not save the world like we've had believe.
Much of the "awakening" takes expression in confusion. Even though the emotions behind are benign, the means might sometimes turn out a bit mixed up and misdirected.
Still, only to identify that there is something wrong in our ways is a great leap forward; seeing the power structures and questioning them. The want for a new order in which we can bring the best parts of our present day into a new perspective where sustainability is paramount instead of the constant hunt for thoughtless, maximized output. There we have the upgrade.

Now I feel like I've started to spill my guts like I intended not to!

There is really no need for me to tell you "what to see". Either you start see it yet or you don't. I can't and shouldn't tell you more than that the process is well underway. Connect the dots yourselves and defy your self-centristic perception. There is truly more than meets the eye

Calling all of the Mayan "prophecy" (another diluted term) a hoax is a little strong, I think.
Even though it was hijacked by mongers, profiteers, the entertainment industry and just about everyone else subscribing to mass hysteria, it still served its pourpose in some odd way; it made many of us formulate new thoughts (at least for those who have the benefit of independent ones).
I have a hard time thinking that the Mayans as a tribe did all this for the sake of a scam. I've been into the calendar and its deeper philosophical/spiritual nature way before the hype came to be. I'm not the least worried about having my leg pulled in that aspect

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

People are starting to understand that much of our most basic values and institutions are flawed.

But haven't people been understanding this for a long time? Examples of this would be the overthrow of royalty in Europe, and Luther and the Reformation.

There is really no need for me to tell you "what to see". Either you start see it yet or you don't. I can't and shouldn't tell you more than that the process is well underway. Connect the dots yourselves and defy your self-centristic perception. There is truly more than meets the eye

This sounds to me that there is no way to tell if it is real. This sounds like faith.

The 2012 dates went by uneventfully. That includes a host of dates selected by all sorts of people. Calleman picked October 2011 as the "real" date. After a few months I wrote to him and asked what was up. I was stunned to receive a reply. He is writing a boy claiming how the great wonders of his date are being manifested in the world. Here you claim something a little more subtle. You even state that it is so small that most people won't notice. You did write the following:

I have learned that very many of us are blocked out from this influence, whether they intend to (not likely) or not.

That is why I have to ask how you know it is real or not. How do you know that this is not a case of n-rays, mesmerism, or the emperor's new clothes? Those were cases of wishful thinking on the part of the believers. They wanted to believe and saw things that were not so. In the latter case the emperor was awakened when it was pointed out that he was naked. How do you know that you are not "naked" is my question.

Calling all of the Mayan "prophecy" (another diluted term) a hoax is a little strong, I think.

Not really. It was not Mayan. There were plenty of stories going around. They just were not connected to the Mayans, yet the label Mayan prophecy was used. I think if someone wants to have a prophecy they should call it the Arguelles prophecy or the New York City prophecy or something connected to the origin of the idea rather than pretending that it came from the Maya. The prophecies were not hijacked by others, they originated from "[fear] mongers, profiteers, the entertainment industry".

I have a hard time thinking that the Mayans as a tribe did all this for the sake of a scam. I've been into the calendar and its deeper philosophical/spiritual nature way before the hype came to be. I'm not the least worried about having my leg pulled in that aspect

Then you should know that the Maya stated nothing in the form of a prediction or prophecy associated with the end of the baktun. You should understand that it was a scam created by people living in modern times in North America. 2012 is a hoax because it did not come from the Mayans. The name Mayan was just dressing to beguile people.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Thank you for this post OP . I resonate with what you have to share with us in this message . I believe on the same Level as yourself.

In the process of getting older, you pass through states of mental development, i.e. you mature.
Still, the insights and the clarity I am always looking for have really rushed forward in a crazy pace lately. During the latter half of 2012 up until recently, my inner self has received so much "astral" influence, so to speak (hard to find a suiting synonym for what I mean), which has helped me gain a much greater glimpse of "the big picture".

I can't possibly be the only one.

However, as a part of my expanded awareness, I have learned that very many of us are blocked out from this influence, whether they intend to (not likely) or not. The "epic awakenings" of the good ol' 2012-sagas was maybe a very optimistic outlook (when it come to the expectation of everything happening at once), but I am certain that the "awakening" is de facto in motion, and nothing can stop it really. I think everyone will come along in due time.
It also appears as if a lot of this process seems to spill over into very harmful behavior (war, crime, oppression, fear and intolerance, etc.). I absolutely do not justify any such acts- I'd like to be very clear on that, but I am not surprised that it happens that way either. Wars have been fought on this planet for ages, but the motives change. This erratic, unstable and sometimes hostile world has this destructive tendencies; people are afraid and fear breeds hate.
I am very hopeful though that this will come to pass in the times ahead. The previous era (the history of modern mankind) is in decay and many things will crumble and crash. But as they say; from the ashes, a new world rises (and this time on a completely new level).

NOPE! Your not Alone out there!
I have gone through an accelerated "awakening" for past two years... and NOW its everyday almost! In facet I attribute the acceleration to "recognizing" synergistic occurrences in my everyday life..
I agree.. The age of Darkness has (is) come(ing) to an end. The Age of enlightenment is upon (birthing) us and is Quickly approaching. Every cell in my Body tells me so. In reality I feel anymore as if we are ALL cells in a Larger organism with the"fractal" concepts on Infinite repeat.. Basically as SOON as we learn to work symbiotically as an "organism" on our Host (Earth) then the faster this Awakening will occur. The more we write about this ,make films about it,sing songs about it. The faster and more rampant the awakening becomes.. Thank you for posting your thoughts OP.. S&F!

edit on 2/5/2013 by DjembeJedi because: finish idea..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread about the same thing you are talking about here! 2012 wasnt about the world ending, it was about us awakening to see how the world needs to change in order for us to continue our evolution. Suffering is a part of our evolution, without it we dont have growth! The awakening is a slow process...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Another thing is I think we will recognize how everything is connected from the micro to the macro on a mass scale. That we are a part of the same frequencies that allow life to exist...just a matter of time!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The awakening is happening, and that which first was rooted from within can now be seen spilling over our beautiful world (as above, so below). Change is the name of the game, change is actually the only 'standard'. The changes happening in our world is greatly accelerating, as we are hitting the peak in the exponential rate. Science has always evolved, but never as fast as now. Technology has always evolved, but never as fast as now. Humans have always evolved, but never as fast as now.

Now, as we are of this earth and bound to it in harmonic resonances, we are required to change with her as she goes through her own evolution (as above, so below). If you deny the changes in yourself, you will hardly have the clarity to see the changes going around in other people, and you will probably not quite understand it.

For many, change has meant influencing the thoughts and ideas of people around them, "waking up the masses". This will of course never change anything, only create more separation and duality thinking. Now, THE revolution that so many can feel right now is the blossoming of this one beautiful truth; change comes from within.

The amount of people understanding that change must come from within is steadily growing, and of course this too is accelerating on it's own exponential journey (as above, so below). As people are changing themselves from within, they are naturally shedding that which do not longer serves them. They are shedding fears, guilt, remorse and so on, all the aspects of ourselves that keep us separate from our true self and others.

What is transformed within then is fear into love, chaos into order, darkness into light. For most people this is quite a struggle, it is not easy to illuminate that which we have kept in the dark. Easy it is not, but oh so incredible empowering and giving beyond your imagination!

The same thing is happening in the world; internet has brought us transparency in Perfect Divine Timing, and now we are illuminating all those aspects in our societies we for long have kept in the darkness of fear. It has become quite horrible to learn to know those people we have put in power out of fear. But as there was fear and chaos within, of course there would be fear and chaos outside (as above, so below).

It is all changing rapidly now, and you will begin to truly see it and what you really are once you begin to change from within. Do not be afraid, all is well, all is going according to the heavenly order of LAW. If the end isn't good, it isn't the end at all

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

The thing im most amazed about is that people who actually put the time in to understand these metaphysical ideas come to the same conclusions about how we are all connected and everything we see,touch, hear, or feel is a part of that connection. Even on this site I have seen a boom in people becoming awakened and realizing the same things I have over the past few years! Amazing...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I agree that science and other areas of human endeavor are happening faster, but that is to be expected. There are more people and more resources available. The increase has been happening for centuries. But why do you think that humans are evolving faster?

Much of what people are posting here could be from the 60s, 70s, or 80s, or 90s, or 00s. It seems more likely that the posts are based on the posters living through this time rather than there being anything special happening now.

A fun experience is going to Sedona and visiting all of the energy vortices in town. You get a map and you walk and the place is full of things like the vortex of forgetfulness. Or you go to Cape Split and connect with the harmonic convergence. Of course these things are from 30 years ago or even farther back.

Not sure why people see things today that sound like things that have been claimed for a long time.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Im a 23 year old with no high school diploma and for the most part I have made the connections from the micro and macro and taught myself simple physics, studied many religions, and philosophies just from the internet and observing the world around me. For those who want to know the mysteries of life, they will connect the dots if they put the time in!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Im a 23 year old with no high school diploma and for the most part I have made the connections from the micro and macro and taught myself simple physics, studied many religions, and philosophies just from the internet and observing the world around me. For those who want to know the mysteries of life, they will connect the dots if they put the time in!

So how do you go about determining that this is real and not something imagined?

The game of connect the dots is something humans do very well even with meaningless data. It is called apophenia. It's where we see faces in ink blots, or clouds. We see disease hotspots that do not exist. We see patterns in earthquakes that do not exist. People connect the dots between events that are unrelated.
en.wikipedia.org...

This "connect the dots" suggestion is hardly ever substantiated. In other words, people say it as if it has meaning and as if others are unable to do the same. Connecting the dots is prone to errors. Why? Because the human brain makes patterns out of things without patterns. That is why testing needs to be done to make sure that the connections are real.

These same claims and statements about things accelerating and changing are old. Alvin Toffler wrote a book called Future Shock a while ago and claimed that the acceleration of technology would leave most people in the dust. Not true was it? The idea of a rising awareness was a common theme of the 60s. So why are people claiming it is happening around 50 years later?

I suggest that awareness is a personal event that has always happened to people and is not connected to 2012 at all. In a sense it is a coming of age story.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Alvin Toffler wrote a book called Future Shock a while ago and claimed that the acceleration of technology would leave most people in the dust. Not true was it? The idea of a rising awareness was a common theme of the 60s. So why are people claiming it is happening around 50 years later?

Reading Future Shock made me realize that the 60's and 70's are more like today than most people remember or believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Well, I like your response to the anticlimactic 2012 doomsday fail better than Harold Camping’s!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

S&F OP~

Way to combine the mind and spirit and acknowledge that which is unseen, un-like using the ego alone to accomodate a particular perception accompanied by the rhetorical statements of the masses.

Welcome to the REAL~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join