It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why the general public will never know what really happened to the SANDY HOOK children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So now we have gone from....

A dad not reacting the way you all want him to hours after his daughter was slain down.....

To they were all actors and no one dies. Despite members here who WENT to the funerals.

To demanding to see the dead bodies of 6 year olds....

To disclosing private information of innocent civilians

To now implicating nuns in this conspiracy.

Hi def pictures exploring what a nun has under her garments... You people are sick. Theres no way around it. You are all sick. The fact that you have to examine high def pictures of two nuns walking around in broad daylight, shows the world that you people have nothing relevant to bring to the table. You've gone from grasping at straws to creating them out of thin air.

Honestly, call me a shill, dis info agent whatever. Im none of those, far less interesting. Im logic. Im reason. Im sanity.

You all are really quite disturbing. This cowardly witch hunt, trying to pretend you're all investigative reports, makes me and others here sick. And dont tell me I should leave, or ask why I am here... It's old. As long as you disgrace the site I used to love and adore. I and others will be here to defend it.

Sad, disgusting, deplorable.... All words not even worthy of how pathetic this all is.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I don't think
the character of John Locke
would react to this subject matter
the way you did

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I have news for you. He absolutely would react like I did. There's no way he'd judge a man grieving for his daughter.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I was reading another thread where people have implied satanic ritual and even went as far as saying Adam was a hero that went there to stop it. You are right these people are sick and no one wants there Scooby do investigative team on the case I can’t even call them conspiracy theorists because they lack any burden of proof or critical thinking skills. There was one who was trying to use things he had seen on CSI, Criminal Minds, and Gallagher yeah the comedian as evidence. The SH hoaxers deserve a different name from conspiracy theorists because they tarnish the name.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I see your point but if the US Government and all it's agencies can fake a Terrorist attack like 9/11 and kill over 3,000 of it's own citizens and then bomb children overseas whilst calling them Terrorists then how far would they go to kill children in a school or not as seems to be the possible case?!

This is a discussion to ascertain if this actually took place and or who actually did it if it did take place.

Do u take what 'They' say for granted all the time? Do u believe in your Government?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

The SH hoaxers deserve a different name from conspiracy theorists because they tarnish the name.

I've come to think of them as Sandy Hookers....with all the double meaning that last word carries.

A thread suggested he was going there to stop it as a hero? Good God... It's probably a good thing I miss so much. This gives us ALL a bad name merely by association. There are sites on the net now where if you tell someone you're from there or a member (No names mentioned...) people will look at you like the Net version of "trailer trash". In fact I've outright heard some called 'The Trailer Park of the Internet'.

We didn't suddenly transform into a trailer park too, did we?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Of course I don't. But I also don't look at it as they have to be the perpetrator of every event in human history either. There's enough nuts in thus world to do their work for them. 9/11, different. Even direct families are truthers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don’t know and I hope not but the Sandy Hookers sure are the worst of the worst IMO.

The stuff they come up with has gone way past the point of ridiculous into the realm of insanity.

I read through the threads sometimes and I can say there are many members posts I refuse to read anymore they are completely disgusting yet they still get a bunch of stars from their group. The term burden of proof is completely foreign to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Indeed.. That is the thing that is really crazy. The calls come fast that we must believe everything is precisely as ...what? The Official story? One hasn't been released yet. That is the story to go after, if anything. The fact they're covering the details because it likely won't support the political agenda being run for all it's worth. Much like the outraged father of another little girl in the community was saying in a video posted here yesterday.

I'm sure you've seen the couple threads posted to take an objective look at the evidence as it does stand. One mod here I respect, started one and it ran a good long time too. It was kept in the realm of, as you say, proof....such as there is any to talk about at the moment. Nothing much was concluded as I recall it, but it was a fine example of how to approach a VERY emotional and sensitive subject without being a rampaging bull in a china shop.

I know we used to have members here from that community. A few were posting in December. I haven't seen them for quite some time now. Not a peep. I'm afraid they've been effectively run off and I'm sad about that. At least one was a good person by all I'd seen and didn't deserve that.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

(Are those even women?)

Really, you are really questioning if these Nuns are real Women??? Wasn't expecting this when logging into ATS this morning.....sorry not a big response but there really isn't anything left for me to say....except...

Lets be fair and say these Nuns are in their 60's, women in their 60's are not a specimen of the female physique.

Just saying!

edit on 2/4/2013 by Djayed because: Fixing grammar before the grammar Nazis get me...

edit on 2/4/2013 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2013 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Grimpachi

The SH hoaxers deserve a different name from conspiracy theorists because they tarnish the name.

I've come to think of them as Sandy Hookers....with all the double meaning that last word carries.

A thread suggested he was going there to stop it as a hero? Good God... It's probably a good thing I miss so much. This gives us ALL a bad name merely by association. There are sites on the net now where if you tell someone you're from there or a member (No names mentioned...) people will look at you like the Net version of "trailer trash". In fact I've outright heard some called 'The Trailer Park of the Internet'.

We didn't suddenly transform into a trailer park too, did we?

Truthers....Birthers....Hookers... I love it

In all seriousness, I have to agree wholeheartedly with bknapple and wrabbit. I was so impressed with ATS when I first joined, but it seems like it has really gone downhill lately with these types of threads. I just don't see as much of the rational, intelligent exploration of topics that I used to. It's kinda sad. I mean, nuns don't wear those kinds of shoes??? Seriously?? What do you expect old nuns to wear - stilettos?
edit on 4-2-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Closed for staff review....

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook**

**Thread Closed**

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join