It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should domestic cats be eradicated to protect wildlife?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Should human being be eradicated to protect all life?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 8infinity8

Well according to the Georgia Guidestones, someone out there thinks we should at least be culled?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 6-2-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: Wrong thread

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Raist

Yes, growing up on a farm, I always thought it was silly that we had to buy a license for the dog, but the 1200 lb steers, 400 lb hogs and dozens of cats didn't require the same.

so you did have cats !!! Did you appreciate that they kept the rat population down ?
Were you taxed for them and did you keep them indoors only ???????????

And I covered the tax exempt status of cats in the post that you replied to.

My parents were in charge, I had no say in where the cats lived, although there were barn cats.

As far as the rat population was concerned... My mother was bitten on the forearm by a rat when she reached into a feed barrel. I had rats run across my bare feet several times in the barn. The rats were very brazen at times. So, no, the cats didn't seem to help that situation much.
edit on 6-2-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This thread is absurd.

All the people contributing to this threads notion that it would be a positive thing to execute a bunch of cats should spend more time on the thread titled "Smug hippies breathe their own farts to save the environment!"

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

If cats are taxed dogs should be taxed as well. This kind of tax is stupid but if you're going to institute it it's got to be fair.

How about a tax on horses? They poop on the road when people go out riding. I mean let's get serious here. Tax strollers for clogging up escalators and sidewalks. Tax pet birds. Their toxic poop ends up in the landfill because the newspaper used to line the cage isn't recycled. Tax people for the use of playgrounds. Tax TV like they do in the UK.

Absurd gets its exercise around here.
edit on 2/6/2013 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

easily

all i got was a red x

^^

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the humans that want to eradicate cats should be eradicated to protect the cats!

Also to the sick tickets who openly admit to killing cats, you have a serious problem and are probably a serial killer in the making. my cats have always been strictly indoors due to the chance of being hit by a car and sickos like you.

I'll say one thing for sure, if I ever caught anyone harming my cat they would be taking me to prison soon after.

This one lady got sentenced to prison for a year and a half for shooting and killing a neighbors pet dog. I think that people that go around harming other peoples pets deserve prison time.

How can you harm an innocent animal?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Hello extraterrestrialentity, thanks for the reply.

I'm normally outside on the weekends and all I see is cats going into areas that have cat food, not running around with birds in their mouths.

Catz don't eat birds or fish,

This was a wood pidgeon it's mate still calls for it....

Catz don't eat them,

they just mortaly wound them and watch them die.

I found a little blue bird a few days ago.

I looked like an Angel, asleep under the feeding table, apart from the broken wing and the gash down it's side,

I have a bb rifle now and have managed to pop a plastic pellet at it's ass once, after it fished out another Goldfish, "nobby." and it hasn't been back since.

There are 2 black catz.. Today i penged the other one in the ass.

I love all animals and have lived in a flat with a cat.

reply to post by Pressthebutton

16 dog lovers flagged this thread..

I am allergic against dogs,

It goes against all my instinct to ain a weapon at an animal, but I am the protector of the Birds and the fish and the Catz has chosen me as adversary.

I bought the cheapest, weakest airsoft rifle in the world.

review:

It shoots pretty straight from the window into the garden at 30 ft.

Scares the hell outta them but does not hurt them.

I have NEVER seen a catz run so fast through 4 gardens before i lost sight.

It had just killed nobby, so the ping on the ass was perfectly timed to send a clear message.

Dead goldfish = Aua.

reply to post by MrConspiracy

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
On the face of it, it seems like a joke issue, but i guess there is a reason.

I doubt it will ever happen though. Too many people like cats.

I only like kittens..... cats are rarely ever truly a "pet" You just give them a place to stay and eat.

True.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join