It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Vaccines Are Great

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by SpearMint

Not realy many synthetic compounds wont enter the blood stream through your intestine or are not absorbed easily thats why you inject vaccines and not ingest them. take a bite from a venomous snake in a fleshy part of your body and see how long it takes for the venom to enter the blood stream, literly only minutes, same for vaccines.

That's a bad example. You can eat venom and be fine, poison will kill you which is how the two differ. They're both TOTALLY different from things like mercury.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

And you still provided absolutely nothing...

What? He provided you a video, you didn't watch it. As well as anyone else's evidence.

Whatevs lady.... you are not here to learn, you're here to argue relentlessly.

Enjoy yourself, I've wasted enough of my time on the lost cause that you seem to be.
Have fun with those beliefs.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Also note that almost all vaccines contain Formaldahyde which has a known link to Cancer especially Childhood Cancers

Even the US Cancer society admits the link...

www.cancer.org...

But somehow the FDA thinks is ok to inject new born babys with it.........

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

He's talking about mercury in fillings, that escape the tooth and invade the person's systems. Very relevant to the topic at hand, the dangers of vaccines... which contain mercury. Except with vaccines, that mercury goes right passed the blood/brain barrier and does extreme damage.

If you disagree so strongly, go get yourself 52% mercury fillings, flu shots every month, eat 2 cans of tuna per day, drink only tap water, and come back and give us an update in 6 months.

You won't though, because you'll be dead, or mentally retarded by then.

No it's not relevant at all. Fillings could be leaking a hell of a lot more than what's in a vaccine. The debate isn't if mercury can harm you, of course it can, the debate is whether there's enough in a vaccine to harm you. Fillings are also constant, that changes it a lot too.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What? He provided you a video, you didn't watch it. As well as anyone else's evidence.

Whatevs lady.... you are not here to learn, you're here to argue relentlessly.

Enjoy yourself, I've wasted enough of my time on the lost cause that you seem to be.
Have fun with those beliefs.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I said you.

I've already shown why the polysorbate 80 and mercury in vaccines doesn't matter, I don't need to watch a video on it.
edit on 2-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Not realy many synthetic compounds wont enter the blood stream through your intestine or are not absorbed easily thats why you inject vaccines and not ingest them. take a bite from a venomous snake in a fleshy part of your body and see how long it takes for the venom to enter the blood stream, literly only minutes, same for vaccines.

That's a bad example. You can eat venom and be fine, poison will kill you which is how the two differ. They're both TOTALLY different from things like mercury.

They are differnt you are right, the difference is you can get rid of Venom from the body quite quickly, the body actualy has no mechanism to flush out Mercury thats why its cummulative it can stay in the body for years or even decades.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

They are differnt you are right, the difference is you can get rid of Venom from the body quite quickly, the body actualy has no mechanism to flush out Mercury thats why its cummulative it can stay in the body for years or even decades.

Ethyl mercury won't stay in your system for years, it has a half life of a few days.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If ingested yes, but not in the blood stream. It accumalates in tissue.

science.jrank.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

To get back on topic this is why vaccines containing mercury are harmful to children and adults.

How can we say that these poisons we are injecting into our children are safe!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If ingested yes, but not in the blood stream. It accumalates in tissue.

science.jrank.org...

It doesn't matter where it is, and that article is a different form of mercury. It also doesn't mention amounts, which is what matters the most, we know mercury is harmful if you have enough, there's no dispute there.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Another danger with Vaccines is that they contain animal proteins( sometimes even geniticly modified animal proteins), which if ingested are fine your body converts them into friendly compounds such as amino acids and such which are absorbed by the body,But Animal proteins injected directly into the blood stream cause the body to illicit an immune response because they are unidentified foreign bodys.The Body thinks its a virus or a microbe and goes into defence mode.This can cause inflamation in your blood and in your veins, arteries and liver, it can also bind with your own DNA which causes mutations which can lead to cancerous cell growth.In babys it can cause severe inflamation which can lead to enchephalitus which is a swelling of the brain this can cause brain damage and autism.
edit on 3-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
DP
edit on 2-2-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Vaccines just make the situation worse. Vaccines are not safe and will not help
humanity.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bri6844

humanity.

They already have helped humanity.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Ive spent 10 years researching vaccines ever since my own son nearly died from a severe reaction to one as a baby.Ive never seen one shred of evidence that they even work. Go research how production of antibodies dosent actualy mean immunization.Which is the whole idea behind vaccinations.
Immunization from Vaccines believe it or not is still only a theory, its never been definitively proven.

Also its impossible to vaccinate against a disease thats constantly mutating because once a virus mutates even once the antibodies you gain from the vaccination become useless.A flue virus can mutate literly on a weekly basis through a flu season.Most childhood diseases have incredibly fast mutation rates.So even if they did work mutations renders the vaccination useless anyway.thats why you constantly get this happening........

vtdigger.org...

and thats not an isolated case, there was a case in canada last year where 100% of children in a school had been vaccinated against measles and an epidemic broke out in the school.

This vid is from a few years back but it copletely destroys vaccination check it out...

www.youtube.com...

NN

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
True they have continued to reduce the population.

when do we take responsibility for our horrible actions

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ive spent 10 years researching vaccines ever since my own son nearly died from a severe reaction to one as a baby.Ive never seen one shred of evidence that they even work. Go research how production of antibodies dosent actualy mean immunization.Which is the whole idea behind vaccinations.
Immunization from Vaccines believe it or not is still only a theory, its never been definitively proven.

Also its impossible to vaccinate against a disease thats constantly mutating because once a virus mutates even once the antibodies you gain from the vaccination become useless.A flue virus can mutate literly on a weekly basis through a flu season.Most childhood diseases have incredibly fast mutation rates.So even if they did work mutations renders the vaccination useless anyway.thats why you constantly get this happening........

vtdigger.org...

and thats not an isolated case, there was a case in canada last year where 100% of children in a school had been vaccinated against measles and an epidemic broke out in the school.

This vid is from a few years back but it copletely destroys vaccination check it out...

www.youtube.com...

NN

If you haven't seen any evidence that they work they you either haven't researched very hard or your research has been very one-sided. It's not only a theory, in fact it happens naturally, that's why you only get chicken pox once.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

humanity.

You're a troll, and this will be the last post I ever make to one of your threads.

You again, didn't watch a video posted, because simply, you are not here to learn or change your opinion. You are posting here to troll, which is arguing blindly without looking at any evidence, and wasting folks' time.

IMHO, the vaccines have already done their damage to you, and you are beyond repair.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

humanity.

You're a troll, and this will be the last post I ever make to one of your threads.

You again, didn't watch a video posted, because simply, you are not here to learn or change your opinion. You are posting here to troll, which is arguing blindly without looking at any evidence, and wasting folks' time.

IMHO, the vaccines have already done their damage to you, and you are beyond repair.

You don't know the definition of troll. I've provided evidence and discussed evidence posted by other people.

"this will be the last post I ever make to one of your threads"

Great, you've added absolutely nothing to it.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The western world consumes about 100 mg of polysorbate 80 every day. Vaccines contain about 25 μg (0.025 MG) of it. This thread is just proving more and more that people will believe anything.

I've already shown why the polysorbate 80 and mercury in vaccines doesn't matter, I don't need to watch a video on it.

No you've just assumed it without providing any link actually. All I find about this is a wiki page.

But mercury is in our food. There's quite a bit in fish, and that's a more dangerous version than what's in vaccines (ethyl mercury) which leaves your body a lot faster. The mercury in vaccines is not a problem unless you're shooting up every day.

Again where is you link? And then why do you blame people with your..

..if you don't do better than bringing up a single gouvernemental source and then bash other people sources pretending you're well enough informed to need to dig theses?

I've got a honest question for you, three actually, perhaps you've got an enlightning link for me.

1. How is it they haven't found any better conservative than Thimerosal since the 30's? (I mean look at our tech)
2. How is it that mercury a well known neurotoxic element has not been questioned until the 90's?(60y gap!)
3. How is that it took 16 more years to give a verdict on that matter? And a positive one on top of that.

(Thimerosal is the 49% mercury component)

My opinion is that it's not because something doesn't kill you straight away that it should be considered safe. Especially mercury (not even talking about aluminium shots) which is BTW described as a no safe dose component by the WHO itself on its website.

Diesel particles don't take you down in a minute but you wouldn't put your nose and breathe in an exhaust pipe though, would you?

Peace

edit on 3-2-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2013 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join