It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Bush Follows Tradition, George P.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It looks like the Bush�s are looking down the road or plan on continuing the Bush Political Cabal. The piece below can�t seem to say a foul word about George P. but it looks like he has a bit of G. W. Bush him, from the article quote, But the media invasion of family privacy is something George P. hasn't forgotten: ''That's the No. 1 reason I wouldn't get into politics,'' he said. Unquote.
Then apparently he goes on to assume a high-profile role as youth chairman at the Republican National Convention.

George P. Bush at center of campaign buzz
By Deborah Sharp, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON - Get ready to hear - and see - a lot of George P. Bush.

He's the 24-year-old descendant of a political dynasty: His granddad was president, and his Uncle George wants to be.
He's a symbol of diversity deployed, ''en espanol,'' to court young and Latino voters for the Bush campaign.
And, let's face it, he's a major hottie: a cross between Ricky Martin and John Kennedy Jr. in the looks department.
''He just popped out of nowhere, and now it's like, 'Ooh, la-la!' '' said Angelo Figueroa, managing editor of People en Espanol, the popular magazine's Spanish-language offshoot. ''He's hunky. There's definitely a buzz.''
George P., as he's called, is the son of Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and his Mexican-born wife, Columba. Fluent in Spanish, the younger Bush debuted this month in several bilingual TV spots. Next month, he'll assume a high-profile role as youth chairman at the Republican National Convention. more

The Bush campaign ads, which are likely to be seen in other markets with high concentrations of Hispanics, drew tons of media attention in New York where they aired. And George P. caused a stir at a kickoff party for the city's Puerto Rican Day parade.
''Everyone was recognizing him. Democrats were coming up to shake his hand,'' said Lionel Sosa, a San Antonio ad man who helped design Bush's Hispanic outreach spots. ''All the girls look at him with very admiring eyes. All the guys want to high-five him.''
Source: www.usatoday.com...

Young Bush, George P., Follows Tradition A look at George P. Bush on the campaign trail

George P. first became known to the American public when his grandfather, then-Vice President George Bush, introduced him to then President Ronald Reagan as one of "the little brown ones."

pictures : prettyboys.4t.com...

[edit on 29/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I dont believe him when he says he wont get into politics. Look what he is doing for the RNC and YHRA. Ladies and Gentlemen, you are possibly looking at the future president of the Pan-Americana States (USA + Mexico). One America, one government, no borders.

Dios bendice Am�rica

[edit on 29-10-2004 by cargo]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"George P. Bush might be a hunkalicious young Republican, but he still seems a bit creepy. So TSG wasn't too surprised to learn that "P" was involved in a troubling 1994 incident described in this Metro-Dade Police Department report. On December 31, 1994, Bush showed up at 4 AM at the Miami home of a former girlfriend. He proceeded to break into the house via the woman's bedroom window, and then began arguing with his ex's father. Bush, then a Rice University student, soon fled the scene. But he returned 20 minutes later to drive his Ford Explorer across the home's front lawn, leaving wide swaths of burned grass in his wake. Young Bush avoided arrest when the victims declined to press charges."

The Smoking Gun

The whole grandfather worship thing is also a bit creepy in that clan - name the kids something different, K?

He's about as representative of Latinos as his sister Nicole is representative of of 'recreational' drug users!
After we get this one out, there should be a law banning anyone from that bloodline from seeking office.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have seen and heard George P. speak. He's charismatic
and he's well informed of the issues. I don't doubt that
he'll get into politics in a big way. I look forward to seeing
him in the future.

He's the Republican version of JFK Jr.

(That was a sad day for America when he died. JFK Jr. was
also well informed on the issues and charismatic. I didn't agree
with his conclusions and his life choices, but it would have
been good for America to have him run for office)

top topics

join