It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Seen Cropcircle Stories Tied Togeather So Good

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Excuse me? When did I say that simple circles are unimportant?? I was speaking on the numbers of them found by location...not importance.
Typical debunk. You have no clue what you are even speaking of and apparently lack reading comprehension skills.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

In my opinion, I think they are done by humans AND aliens. They have shown how some are actually done differently because of the way the stalks are bent- not broken, as well as traces of radioactivity. Plus very tiny metal spheres.

The thing about the broken stalks is for 1 not all the stalks are like that. There could be anything up to a million stalks bent over in a crop circle but 'some' crop circle believer somewhere produces less than 20 with odd bends in the nodes and now everyone believes that ALL the nodes in the circle are bent like that.

Go and have a look on google and all you will ever find are a few less than a hand full of bent nodes ever produced. If the whole myth about bent nodes was true there would be billions of examples by now which scientists would be studying all the time for answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

lol my mistake.

edit on 1-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thanks for apologizing. As for my claim about circlemakers being a front, it is something I am investigating currently. I will make my argument in an upcoming thread...if it is warranted.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I thought the vidio was very well done and thought provoking. Even though much of the material we have already seen; it was produced professionally except for 'some' of the loud music over someone speaking. It is worth a view and consideration of some of the interesting points.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

You almost had me until you got to the teenage alien part, then it's all BS. Listen, the most logical reason for the SEMIsecrecy aka crop-circles and not all-out-landing-party in down town London, or UFO "sitings" instead of blatant "Take us to your leader." arrivals; is because they are smart enough to realize the implications of definitive arrival. If they showed up in giant mother-ships at the large cities around the world, and just hung-around until the news could not deny it, THERE WOULD BE CHAOS. Not only would there be a run on the grocery stores, but HUNDREDS WOULD DIE FROM THINGS LIKE:

Anti-alien riots,
or
Ignorant fearful people under the false impressions of poor religious understanding (& extremists) who in one way or another can not cope with the new reality "Kill the devil & it's daemons!" "Kill yourselves it's better than living though the tribulation!".
or
Looting in the streets which starts as preparations for invasion but continues as rapists in anarchy,
or
The sheer number of people firing guns into the sky would have to number in the thousands over the course of just the first couple of weeks which can and does lead to random bullet deaths of innocents.
&
Just general fear and hysteria induced deaths by heart attacks.

NOW YES, INTER PLANETARY CONTACT IS IMPORTANT. BUT, any rational species would prefer it to be under conditions of PEACE and JOY! IT SHOULD BE A CELEBRATION, NOT CHAOS.

The alien-people in charge of an interplanetary effort, are not as thoughtless as your average neighborhood American going though life trying to please one whimsical desire after another with out caring about how it effects other people (EG: spousal cheating, not telling people your having sex with that you have STDs, stealing it because you want it and nobody is looking), they aren't just going to force a plantar disclosure of their presence on us all at once because they know that it can and WOULD wind up getting many people hurt.
Not just physically, they may even being going as far as to recognize the fragile nature of many people psyches.

FACE IT -- YOUR SPECIES JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT right now. Perhaps, after 3-5 hundred years of random minor sightings, subtle alien communications [aka crop-circles, telepathic contact, harmless "abductions"], discovery of single celled life outside of earth (source paper "proof"), and people preaching to each other the reality of an alien presence, perhaps then your species will be able to handle open arrival with some grace and tolerance. (or maybe it'll be 30 years, whoo knows)

----I might need to post a thread on this.----

edit on 1-2-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

So they make pretty patterns in a small area of England in the dark during the dry summer months instead? Thats some real advanced thinking from intergalactic travelers. And so determined to come back year after year just to stop doing it when its cold and rainy at ground level

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by NJoyZ

So they make pretty patterns in a small area of England in the dark during the dry summer months instead? That's some real advanced thinking from intergalactic travelers. And so determined to come back year after year just to stop doing it when its cold and rainy at ground level

Show me evidence for the stopping in the cold and rain bit, and do you think its a coincidence that the common site for them in in the literal back-yard of SETTI station? And around the stone henge that people already come to in hoards for the mystery of it, the open minded people who are likely to be good candidates for belief of the message and further word-spreading to the non-believers.

Also if your weather comment has any validity, it might be possible that the plasma technology discussed above does not operate well through the clouds, or through the water drops, or through the atmospheric ice-crystals, etc. just another possibility.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Another thought I have had lately in regards to the issue of increasing complexity: it's the same as with the human makers. Whomever is making the mysterious circles are getting better at their craft. I mean, our technology gets better over time. So does their's. Just a thought.

Fact remains though that this is a phenomenon that has been ongoing for a very long time. I cannot explain it all away as people with ropes and boards when the vast majority are unclaimed and isolated in one area. Especially when one considers that for hundreds of years this was all written off as common meteorological occurrence. But that isn't true either, because once again if that were true, why don't we see it in the great plains of the US for instance?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Another thought I have had lately in regards to the issue of increasing complexity: it's the same as with the human makers. Whomever is making the mysterious circles are getting better at their craft. I mean, our technology gets better over time. So does their's. Just a thought.

Very sensible reasoning.

From what i understand there are several 'groups' making these circles and they pretty much know each other. Sometimes they work together on really large designs and other times they work on their own. But the different groups are always trying to out do each other and see who can come up with the best designs with out getting caught. They know that incorporating old symbols , Mandelbrot sets and star patterns etc get everyone really interested so they never miss an opportunity to use that kind of stuff. They are just like street artists trying to be the most famous in the city

people often wonder why these designs are always done in the same place every year. Quite simply because this is where people go looking for crop circles. A street artist doesn't waste his time making an amazing picture on the side of a barn somewhere where no one is ever going to see it. He puts it on the most prominent building in the biggest city where everyone will see it. The crop circle makers know anything that they make close to stone henge will be interpreted as something super special by the gullible and people who are searching for something para normal in this world. That's why they make them there and not out on the side of a mountain in Scotland where it will go unnoticed until it fades away.

Sometimes these groups come up with a complex design on paper but make mistakes while doing it. So they change the design on the fly with some very interesting results.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Good info there makes perfect sense to me.
Could you provide some links to back up some of these groups?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Visiting a neighbour's farm on Wednesday evening (21st), we found a field of standing wheat considerably knocked about, not as an entirety, but in patches forming, as viewed from a distance, circular spots.

Which crop circle group was responsible for this formation found and reported on in a meteorological journal way back in 1880?

oldcropcircles.weebly.com...
edit on 1-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

ETA: This circle, btw, was found after heavy rain in the area. So it seems that, at least back then, these "crop circle groups", didn't mind working in the rain.
edit on 1-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

But those were not complex designs that would require teams of people to make. They were simply a few rough circles after some days of storms. There's nothing logical that links them to what we see popping up in the hot summer months on a yearly basis these days.

Might easily have been a mini twister..the UK has one of the highest density of mini twisters in the world. As the guy noted himself :

They were suggestive to me of some cyclonic wind action, and may perhaps have been noticed elsewhere by some of your readers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes. That is what he attributed the circles to. But the problem is, one can easily see a common pattern of the "twisters" occurring in the English country side that put circles in crop from way back in the 17th century straight through til today. The part that is hard to swallow is that you don't find this anywhere else in the world. Why not Nebraska, for instance? Prone to some of the most violent storms on the planet with vast expanses of farm land. Yet no crop circles to speak of. From historical times forward. Zilch.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Furthermore, pay close attention to how he describes it. Some of the crop was still upright in the center, and there was a sharp row of standing crop around the wall, defining the circles. Sounds awfully similar. Wish they could locate his sketch.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The problem is you can go trying to link every circle that has ever been discovered in a field as some great paranormal phenomenon that includes whats going on today, like the person who put that website together has tried to do. Hell we used to run around in fields making the grass or crops flat when i was a kid. As teenagers we use to go out in the fields and get drunk. People have been sitting around in field for 1000's of years. Not to mention the pagans with their ceremonies , devil worshipers , white witches , mini cyclones and the occasional couple looking for a place to have a bit outdoor fun. There are going to be cases in the past that have nothing to do with the man made circles that we see today but that doesn't mean they are anything out of the ordinary.

People are trying to say the complex designs done purposely as hoaxes we see today are alienz and then go back and look for anything that has ever happened in a field to try to validate their claims when none of it is related. I guess you really , really have to want this to be true to try to find tenuous links like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

People having a romp in the hay doesn't create sharply defined circles with standing crop left in the exact center. Nor do people dancing in a field. Sorry, I just don't buy it. On the other hand, we do see stuff like that in the more modern day circles that appear to be a complete mystery.

Did you ever see the circle where everything was spiralled in towards the center and the result was a nest being formed around three lark eggs that were in the exact center of the circle? Pretty cool.

But hey, each is entitled to his or her opinion.

edit on 2-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ufotalkofficial

You aren't gonna last long around here if you are just plugging your own site without adding anything to the content here. Just saying...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I still firmly believe that these elaborate crop circles are bunk, for many reasons. Not least is that how ridiculous is it that a race of advanced beings would leave messages in plants. And if they left one right by SETI, obviously they know the significance of what it is - so instead of contacting us directly, they leave goofy images in corn or barley or whatever, just next door to SETI.

People are known to create elaborate crop circles. Even 2 guys can make a large, elaborate design in 5 or so hours. It's been filmed for crying out loud. And people still say it's not possible.

You should ask yourself - why with crop circles, do you continue to see images that are based quite often on threads created on conspiracy sites? Why are they made to push the button that makes people go nuts over them? Imo, if aliens actually were so ridiculous as to leave messages in a field, it would be an amazing symbol or language or something that we would be simply amazed to see. Not something we are already well familiar with, and talk about in conspiracy circles. It's obvious these are being made to create as much attention and conversation as possible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join