It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch! Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If it was intentional, then its most likely racism.

Well done ATS users, you now empathize with racists. I consider racists to be the retarded cousins of Neanderthals.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lame statement.
As if they are any better as human beings/politicians.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Well done ATS users, you now empathize with racists. I consider racists to be the retarded cousins of Neanderthals.

Way to make generalized assumptions, idiot.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
His expression looool

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Idiot? Only an idiot fails to confront racism.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Idiot? Only an idiot fails to confront racism.

First off this is a joke, you were supposed to laugh, even if it isn't actually what is going on, it still looks like a refusal to shake hands, and is meant to be humorous.

Secondly, it was not about race until you and a couple other remedial individuals stated so. If the Russians or any other country do not shake his hand, it is because he is weak and they do not respect weak leaders.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by david99118

He is just making introductions. Nothing more than that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Remember when people were calling in to Newtown CT and they were directing their questions to snopes.com lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Remember when people were calling in to Newtown CT and they were directing their questions to snopes.com lol.

Thanks, I missed that one...

For others that are as clueless as I am, go to this link and search the page for the word "Snopes": An Inquisitive Couple's Visit to Newtown

Snopes has lied repeatedly and changed information at their site to align with the perpeTRAITORS and cohorts.

They are HUGE supporters of the fraud AKA government.

The unreliable and condescending people who run Snopes.com have chosen to belittle and ridicule factual evidence that contradicts the official narrative about the attacks of 9/11. They have chosen to ignore evidence that exposes the many 9/11- related lies told by the Bush administration, stooping so low as to title this particular piece: "Flights of Fancy!" Well, a more respectable website has provided the public with pretty solid evidence contradicting the deception perpetrated by Snopes, the Bush administration, and the criminal establishment media!

The flights in question did take place and the information related to those flights were indeed covered up by the US government. The F.B.I did contradict its own conclusion when explaining the circumstances involving the flights, and most importantly the criminal media did absolutely nothing to make the public aware of any ofl this. If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that this information was originally confirmed by Richard Clarke during the 9/11 Commission (Omission) hearings. But for those of you who do not remember, like the people who run Snopes.com...here is some more recent documentation:

Snopes.com Lies, Continues the 9/11 Cover Up

A few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the internet, 'supposedly' the Mikkelson's claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com. In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort 'ever' took place.

I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me) thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this and I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers - and Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would have been willing to speak with him about it. He never called Bud. In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm. Yet, snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things - not!

Snopes.com is a Scam

edit on 2-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

You'd almost feel sorry for the goofy son of a bitch if he wasn't such a deceitful snake in the grass

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
He's introducing his own staff and just seems to mistakenly (through force of habit) attempt to shake the first two guys' hands.

Even by ATS' belly dragger standards, this 'conspiracy' draws a long bow...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
He's introducing his own staff and just seems to mistakenly (through force of habit) attempt to shake the first two guys' hands.

Even by ATS' belly dragger standards, this 'conspiracy' draws a long bow...

That is why it is posted in jokes and puns and what not, because we all know it is not real. Just laugh, it is good for you.

Look, snopes even admitted it was a mistake and taken out of context.Link
edit on 2-2-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtimelurkerr
I kinda feel sorry for the guy, I mean, c'mon he's the POTUS and all...

Only because millions thought a vote for him would avoid another war (E.G. Iran) and or avoid destroying Medicaid etc.. I would not shake this gun grabbing POS's hand either! He took a vow to defend the constitution not destroy it! Obama is POTUS only because the other side put up a sure loser. The GOP also split this time around over the Ron Paul black balling and blatant caucus fraud.

The minute this man said gun control completely shattered any respect I had for him. What did he say? America must change with the times?

Well Barry, America will define the times we will not be defined by them!
edit on 2-2-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
I seen it someplace on the interweb where flies were landing on him left right and center, all his face mug, head, ears, those big red lips.

They are saying he may have poo poo on him he cant get off, or is always emanating poo poo poop.

I would only touch him with a ten foot pole or 7.62 for you metric types.
edit on 1-2-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

Who are you referring to? Obama doesn't have "those big red lips". What a stupid post.

CJ

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
gaddafi and berluskoni kiss of judas
edit on 3/2/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join