It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Ever Wonder What The Future Would Be Like If The Bloodlines Had Been Different?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Bloodlines? If there is such thing, I do believe there is, call it intuition if you wish. It's a conspiracy after all right? I for one definitely believe in 'TPTB'.

Anyways to get to the point of this thread. I came across a picture on Facebook that sort of enlightened mood or so to speak. I figure you guys would like this one. I mean, just imagine that 'what ifs' if the major bloodlines actually learned how to work with new 'potential new wealthy' bloodline starting with Tesla. Who else knows how many other families has been silenced.

Anyways, I don't know much about Telsa but, I do know about his technology he apparently created. Which could lead to free energy and that was a threat to the major bloodlines who happen to control most of the Worlds oil resource. If Tesla had went through, we're talking about a lot of cutbacks here.

Anyways, here it is;

edit on 29-1-2013 by TheProphetMark because: Move to General Conspiracies?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a moment that there are very powerful controlling 'entities' in our world. It's obvious if you look back over history, how empires were built and maintained and now perpetuated. Controlling groups did indeed carve the future of the world we live in.

I think however that people put far too much emphasis on this fact. Glorifying it, giving it some air of mystery or mystique and this makes people ooh and ahh. Look at lady gaga for an example of how much they want to believe.

They make it what it is.

But having said that, there is in my opinion, an entire world separated from the common world. Where rich people do rich people things. A club of crazy. And no doubt that with a whim they can make or break whatever they want.

As for Tesla, I think people do the same thing. Add their own desire to what already is known.

It would be nice to think that image could have been a possible reality at sometime. But I doubt the laws of physics will break because someone thought about things differently.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
With free energy, the possibilities are endless.. But sadly, greed for an insufficient monetary system has plagued far too many to be reversed.
We can only hope that the future generations have their wits about them
edit on 30-1-2013 by RooskiZombi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The world would be much more interesting without ego, insecurity and greed.

It would be totally cool...

top topics

join