It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the skeptics: What would it take to make you believe in alien visitation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How about this Dr Lear, his removal and the testing of alien implants?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
As a first hand witness to a flying saucer my self, you skeptics could never quite possibly comprehend the lulz you give us believers.

AS WE SAW THEM WITH OUR OWN EYES.

Thus we have more knowledge than you.

Keep denying, because WE know the truth

The fact you call yourself a "believer" says a lot. It either is or it isn't. Belief has nothing to do with it. You say you saw a flying saucer. What does that mean, exactly? You saw an unknown object? You saw a light in the sky or a daylight disk? With your own eyes? And therefore you think you have more knowledge? What knowledge is that? The fact is you don't know "the truth" because you don't even know or understand what you saw. When you say, "What about all that material they recovered at Roswell in 1947" (previous post), well, where is it? Can we see it in a museum? Do you have a piece? Do you "know a guy who knows a guy" who has a piece?

OK. Let's accept most of that and just stipulate that you saw a flying object that was substantial enough for you to know it was real, i.e.: Not some mistaken object like a bird. It was something artificial and mechanical.

How do you get from there to "alien visitation"? What makes you so certain (and knowledgeble!) that whatever this object was is a genuine space vehicle. I mean, it did not say, "This UFO homeported at Sirius" on the side, right? So how do you make this incredible leap from "unknown object in the sky" to "space alien"?

Where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The truth is out there and disclosure has already happened numerous times on various levels. All the information you need to make up your mind, you can quite easily find. It's just not, for obvious reasons, official - in the sense that all governments would come together to acknowledge it. They can't do that - at least not in the "Welcome our purple friends from Saturn" fashion that everyone naively for some reason expects. Should that happen, they would not only lose their hard stolen money and their power, but also would have to face the wrath of the baffled and deceived public. The only option the authorities and agencies have is to gradually put out information and data pointing towards this inevitable conclusion, step by step, and take it slow. Not all people are ready for this shift, plus in the end the 'discovery' can be made to look like an 'coincidence'. A natural occurrence. If this is the way it's going to go down, there simply won't be anyone to blame. I know that most of you would love to rip those demonic shadow entities to pieces, but in the long-run you need to learn to forgive them and understand that they are a key part of the process and the realm you currently live in. It is only natural for these forces to exist and in a way it is their instinct to behave like this. As for the 'evidence'... Most of the material available is either disinformation or false. However, somewhere in there is also a small percentage of truth. A lot of it is hidden in plain sight. It is the best way to hide undisclosed information from the public, yet make it accessible to those that are self-confident and willing to look. Giving clues in a 'heads up' way is not against the rules. In fact, it is to a certain degree mandatory. Next time you watch a movie, tv show or hear a song about this topic, try to look beyond the entertainment factor and think for a second why some things are the way they are and what they could possibly mean. In the entertainment industry nothing is coincidence. The main goal of most companies and projects is revenue. In other words, anything that is produced needs to be as effective as possible - things have order and a reason. Sometimes those reasons can be innocent, sometimes you won't even notice and the information will be subliminally picked up by your subconscious mind for further processing in the future. Nevertheless, to conclude, I can understand it can be hard to believe something unless seen with own eyes. Some people will need an alien standing next to them to 'get it'. The tricky part is, though, that not all aliens have four arms, six eyes and eight legs.

If you trust your 'authorities' as it seems and as you claim, why are you still dismissing what countless of credible people who have co-operated with them have disclosed? Is that not enough to at least start questioning things? To go further and explore all areas? Governmental documents, various pictures, videos, accounts? Look even in the past if you must. You never will have that 'one evidence' that will change everything. You do, however, at the bottom of the haystack have all the verifiable evidence that points towards it. All the pieces are there. Wheter you walk through that door is up to you. I too desire to see everything finally put to rest and become public knowledge - a 'fact' - but it will take time. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. Every day we are closer. And truth to be told, it doesn't really matter if the 'good guys' or 'bad guys' show up first. In either scenario the people will know. Until then, you can either live in denial or start hunting. There's plenty of meat to eat.
edit on 29/1/13 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Irrefutable proof..Not a hazy or shaky video or picture.
Not someone saying they saw something. Please don't take that as my saying you didn't see something but rather everyone sees things differently
Im thinking something like when the ships arrive in ID4, or from V or Dark Skies or any of the Hollywood portrayals!

Something that everyone would look at and say "this can only be one thing"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Oh ..this thread again, Irrefutable evidence and facts.
Instead of the lack off.
edit on 29-1-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

As a first hand witness to a flying saucer my self, you skeptics could never quite possibly comprehend the lulz you give us believers.

AS WE SAW THEM WITH OUR OWN EYES.

Thus we have more knowledge than you.

Keep denying, because WE know the truth

edit on 29-1-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

yup. 100%. seeing is believing for sure.

personally i believe more in otherworldly beings than any kind of 'god'.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

reply to post by gortex

Knowledge is power. I'm sorry you can't share the same exsperiences as my self.

Keep looking up and one day you WILL see.

My first UFO appeared directly in front of me, as though it was purposeful.

Since then I have seen around 7 other unexplainable ariel phenomena.

@ the guy who replied to me above - try the Oxford dictionary perhaps?

Quick note, nowhere in your explanation did you specifically state that it was aliens you were looking at. You purposefully used the words UFO and unexplainable aerial phenomenon. Sounds to me like you've not even convinced yourself that what you saw were creatures from another planet.

Well to be honest, I'm just putting my opinion as delicately and professional as possible.

To specifically avoid controversy and mini-cross examinations.

From some of the replies here, this method has clearly failed, and the detractors will always remain detractors, no matter the occasion.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

reply to post by gortex

Knowledge is power. I'm sorry you can't share the same exsperiences as my self.

Keep looking up and one day you WILL see.

My first UFO appeared directly in front of me, as though it was purposeful.

Since then I have seen around 7 other unexplainable ariel phenomena.

@ the guy who replied to me above - try the Oxford dictionary perhaps?

Quick note, nowhere in your explanation did you specifically state that it was aliens you were looking at. You purposefully used the words UFO and unexplainable aerial phenomenon. Sounds to me like you've not even convinced yourself that what you saw were creatures from another planet.

Well to be honest, I'm just putting my opinion as delicately and professional as possible.

To specifically avoid controversy and mini-cross examinations.

From some of the replies here, this method has clearly failed, and the detractors will always remain detractors, no matter the occasion.

Why don't just answer the question? It's that hard?
How do you get from I saw something very strange to it's an artificial created space craft from another planet?
edit on 29/1/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by Unity_99

you ever wonder why there is black choppers at the sightings? think about it for a minute. I could be wrong ,I'm just saying think about it.

as for my sighting, there was no helicopters no other craft just this 1 big red light and a cone shaped light lighting up the ground.

Oh I know why. The one that was very suspicious and over the schools as if they were dusting them and I kept vibing on David Rockefeller, anyway. I trust my vibes too! But, that one wasn't picked up though it was there for quite some time.

So, the ones that are waking you up, and working with you, Family, watch over you when you drive long distance, in fact even had someone portal in, connect and drive the car for me, over the windy mountain pass in bad weather when I was white knuckled with fear of the road. He showed me where to look into each corner so everything was smooth and the whole trip fine. We had family ufo sightings on the other end too. The military chase the good guys, their goal would be to shoot them down. The ones that I have nothing but enormous gratitude towards, who I call heros.

I could go into more detail but it would take posts in a thread where skeptics would simply have their hair stand on end, so to be considerate of their feelings, not going to say more on that. But I've had experiences, taken off this planet in some of them and allowed to remember a bit of it. Been shown things, then they're taken away for its either not for here, or not yet ready to know here.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

I don't owe you anything.

Therefor with an attitude like that, no..I won't answer your non-specific question.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Would you be willing to u2u me. im very interested. Dont get me wrong i believe there is life out there and maybe here. I have had an experience that i have only mentioned once on ats and have only told my girlfriend about. This experience is beyond just seeing something,i think, because im not sure if it really happened or not.

Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
physical evidence. disclosure. clear video. personal experience. .all the things we dont have.

You mean like the material recovered from Roswell in '47? Or the hundreds of Military Personel who have testified? Or the real videos and photos out there? NASA Images perhaps? Or maybe even millions of personal accounts?

The proofs in the open for all to see - and yet the skeptics still deny - as is in their nature.
edit on 29-1-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

I would call that hearsay. Where is the physical evidence? Which NASA images are you talking about?

Interesting that most people are willing to accept that the gov't is lying to us about the truth in regards to Aliens, but yet they have no problem using gov't employee testimony as proof as evidence against the same gov't? Are you certain those testimonials are not purposely designed to confuse the masses and spread disinformation?

Unfortunately, there is so much information out there from both sides and by the fact that the gov't benefits directly by using UFO as cover stories , that word of mouth testimony has to be taken with a grain of salt at best.

At best you can say we just don't know , but to say without a fact that they exist or don't exist then you are lying to yourself or you are not able to view reality from what you wan't to be the truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I can't watch the video right now but my problem with Dr Lear is where are the scientific lab results and peer review?

He has been at this for years and as far as I know nothing major has come forward from any of his analysis.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nothing like close up and personal to make you a believer. They Probably would have to be taken aboard a UFO and be probed.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInAliens

For me to believe, I would have to see it happen in a very public place with a sizable number of newsfolks in attendence. Bubba down on the farm and pictures of hub caps and such aren't getting it for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If people take the time to read some of the reports from Project Blue Book or some of the more credible UFO researchers you'll see there is quite a bit of evidence, here are some of the more credible sources:

Though many UFO may be unidentified military craft, we cannot claim that ALL UFO are military craft, consider the following:

July 29, 1952 USAF orders pilots to "shoot down" flying saucers over white house:

www.roswellproof.com...

Do you really believe that if the craft flying over the White house in 1952 were secret military craft they fly it over the white house, which is restricted airspace, not tell the president or the USAF, elicit a shoot down order and let it get to the point were the US military placed Antiaircraft guns around US airports?

www.roswellproof.com...

July 28, 1952 USAF admits that they have detected what appear to be "flying saucers" on radar and that they might be spacecraft from other planets.

1952 USAF Admissions

April 7, 1952 LIFE magazine in cooperation with the USAF makes the case for ET visitation:

LIFE Magazine Admissions

Note conclusions 3 and 4

Conclusion 3: These objects cannot be explained by present science as natural phenomena-but soley as artificial devices, created and operated by a high intelligence.

Conclusion 4: Finally, no power plant known or projected on earth could account for the performance of these devices.

March 3, 1989 Shuttle Discovery astronaut radios to Houston "we have the Alien Spacecraft under observance"

Discovery Shuttle

Project Blue Book Special Report 14 (a scientific study of UFO by the US government) indicated that of all the UFO cases they studied about 22% were unexplained AND the more information they received of those 22% the LESS they were able to be explained.

Project Blue Book Report 14

And of course the absolute strongest evidence for potential ET-UFOs is to take your own data, if you have the background and resources you can build your own passive radar system to track objects in the sky. Combine this with a camera system to determine the shape and appearance of the objects. Then look for the big-4:

0: Keep detailed and extensive logs of all equipment, along with detailed knowledge of weather conditions and other variables. So, that if an object appears you can rule out natural phenomena or craft with performance parameters within that of common aircraft.
1. Solid object
2. Very high rates of acceleration
3. Sharp corner turns at high speeds without slowing down
4. No sonic boom even though passive radar data and cameras have shown vehicle is solid and moving faster than the speed of sound at that temperature, height, and other variables.

Now this doesn't prove the object is ET but it is strong evidence. Now, if you want closer encounters, then locate your equipment near ranches where cattle have been mutilated or people who claimed to have been abducted. Both of these require background checking and detective work to verify that either phenomena is occurring.

I have had extensive encounters with the secret government to bring you my thoughts on experimental UFO research.

For even more information please look at my post here on ATS:

ATS Posting

edit on 29-1-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by deloprator20000
If people take the time to read some of the reports from Project Blue Book or some of the more credible UFO researchers you'll see there is quite a bit of evidence, here are some of the more credible sources:

Wasn't Project Blue Book a gov't Air Force program?

So wouldn't it be kind of suspicious or strange that a study done by the Air Force goes against what the Air Force says on the record?

As for testimonials. Who is telling the truth the gov't employee denying the existence of Aliens or the gov't employees saying they exists? Could it be disinformation to keep the masses confused?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Ah you have to prove that it is disinformation to somehow control the population, otherwise it is simply speculation.

First of all the reports from project blue book came from many different personnel from around the country, for many of these cases there are several eyewitnesses, in some cases actual radar data. Now, in order to support your theory you would have to prove that the eyewitnesses were lying or attempted to deceive the public, two you would have to show that the radar data was manipulated. Furthermore you would have to show that it was manipulated to show objects when they weren't really there.

Second, some of the project blue book reports came from civilians who saw objects and in some cases were reported in papers. You would have to show these civilians fabricated the story.

Not to mention these craft were seen before the invention of heavier than air craft, pictures have been taken of propellor-less craft before the invention of the jet engine, and there are several encounters of these craft with airliners captured both on radio transmissions and radar.

Another problem with using ET-UFOs as a cover for secret craft is simply that publicly known craft that at one time were secret, like the F-117 and others etc, where never flown recklessly near airports in full public view, recklessly over the white house without permission, near nuclear power plants, or had lights that made themselves visible for miles.

Not to mention that there appears to be a technology gap between what is achievable with publicly known science and what is detected in the skies. No previously secret craft, that have since been revealed to the public, have the performance characteristics that have been seen with ET-UFOs since the 1930's. Now either we had this type of technology before the invention of the jet engine or something strange is indeed happening in our skies.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I believe a very small percentage of UFOs are truly unidentified, meaning they aren't some known natural phenomena or man-made. I just don't believe they are space boogiemen from another solar system. The distances are simply too great and the elementary laws of mechanics and relativity make it completely impractical, especially if these "ships" are only a few meters in diameter as reported many times.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join