It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Too Good, I'm crying.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The Key Lies In the Peanut Butter "obviously"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Yikes.

My head actually hurts after watching that. ouch

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
That proves nothing at all. Wait about a million years before opening that jar of peanut butter, and you may possibly get different results.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Warning, this video may contain nuts... Or people that are nuts.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That video is entirely untrue. I was able to continuously throw legos at random in the air and created a dinosaur.
edit on 29-1-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
That video is entirely untrue. I was able to continuously throw legos at random in the air and created a dinosaur.
edit on 29-1-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

Pfftttt, thats nothing... i was able to throw Haribo jelly crocodiles into the air and created a right mess leading to the entire family trampling squished flat jelly crocs throughout the house... Drove my wife "NUTS"...

Sorry, haven't had my coffee yet and needed to go delirious all of a sudden!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What a load of coacervate

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Evolution a fairy tale...........like the bible then.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Khedwulf

Who is is a tiny spherical droplet of assorted organic molecules? And may i ask why you judge answers from posters to be so coacervate?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This actually makes me sad. This is the 21st century, how are people like this still around?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Evolution is nothing but a theory any how. Take it as a grain of salt. Some how, the T-Rex is now the chicken breast I eat for dinner from KFC.

People call creationist crazy, but at least I don't believe T-Rex transformed into a chicken.

What if the chicken gets really really angry and the genes mutate with radiation and it turns into a giant man eating bird we call a Raptor?

Wait, maybe a couple of Hulks will spawn through human beings to combat the man eating chickens AKA raptors.

Thank ..... Nothing that radiation and gas spawned randomly in the universe somehow and the humans mutated into hulks to better survive the chicken, I mean, Raptor onslaught.
edit on 29-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

In fact, the entire food industry ,of the world, depends on the fact that evolution doesn't happen.

That video was absolutely precious and that last line will give me lots to ponder. I'm rather glad my peanut butter doesn't evolve.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Who is is a tiny spherical droplet of assorted organic molecules? And may i ask why you judge answers from posters to be so coacervate?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I was talking about the claim of the video, and attempting to make a joke of it at the same time. I probably should have thought that one through better.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Evolution is nothing but a theory any how. Take it as a grain of salt. Some how, the T-Rex is now the chicken breast I eat for dinner from KFC.

People call creationist crazy, but at least I don't believe T-Rex transformed into a chicken.

What if the chicken gets really really angry and the genes mutate with radiation and it turns into a giant man eating bird we call a Raptor?

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious. Just because the word "theory" is used, it doesn't mean it's just a theory, that is not what it means in the scientific world.

Through fossils and the anatomy of late dinosaurs it's really obvious that they are where birds evolved from, they even had feathers and beaks. Evolution isn't "transforming", it's small mutations over a long period of time resulting in bigger changes. People that say these stupid things about evolution never understand it, but then religion discourages critical, independent thinking and scientific observation and exploration. It amazes me how they can laugh at observable and proven scientific theories when they believe a magical being created us and everything, and why? Because a book says so.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khedwulf

Originally posted by Rodinus

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Oops many apologies for not be observant myself... me needs more coffe methinks!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I was talking about the claim of the video, and attempting to make a joke of it at the same time. I probably should have thought that one through better.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

First of all, Evolution has never been observed, you're wrong. Micro-Evolution has been observed. For example, dog Breeding is a form of Micro- Evolution.

The fact that you thought I was remotely serious speaks loads about the argument for Evolution.

Magic sounds better than randomly spawning matter out of thin .... Nothing. You believe God has existed forever or you believe the make up of the Universe(es) have existed forever. By the way that would be impossible unless you have wtf magic AKA God.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have not looked into the subject to much but I have noticed ALLOT of evolution propaganda on TV. Mostly a weird dumb out of place character will say they do not believe in evolution, then a smart character will mock them and make them dumb.
Basically the message is your stupid if you dont believe in evolution.
Who wants to be stupid? Of coarse you dont...
So with out even looking into the topic or knowing opposing idea's you make up your mind because you dont want to seem stupid.
Now with that aside.

What is the other end of the argument? Can some one that has deeper knowledge on the topic please post some good info?

From what I know we have found homosapien bones that are older then they should be. We have mega monolithic structures all over the world dated at times when cave men are supposed to exist.
We have a MASSIVE COVER UP of these structures that make it seem as if these people wear primitive when the evidence shows they wear beyond our capability's.
If they cover up these culters why wouldn't they cover up our origins?
Why dont we have a wide verity of species that we can view in the evolution process?
At one time homosapian and multiple older versions co existed why dont we see that with other animals?
Crocodiles have been around since dinosaurs yet they are still the same. Masquto's have been found perfectly reserved in amber from the dino era yet they are still the same. If we evolved from aps then why dont ape like human's exist?

Please post some good info if you know something.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SpearMint

First of all, Evolution has never been observed, you're wrong. Micro-Evolution has been observed. For example, dog Breeding is a form of Micro- Evolution.

The fact that you thought I was remotely serious speaks loads about the argument for Evolution.

Magic sounds better than randomly spawning matter out of thin .... Nothing. You believe God has existed forever or you believe the make up of the Universe(es) have existed forever. By the way that would be impossible unless you have wtf magic AKA God.

There is no micro and macro evolution, that's just BS made up by people like you. Evolution is evolution and it HAS and CAN be observed. If you want to use these stupid terms, micro + micro = macro. If you disagree with that, you're disagreeing with "1 + 1 = 2", it's obvious. "Micro evolution", as you call it, is undeniable now, at least you realize that, but you cling on to these terms that don't make sense so you can also cling on to your beliefs that don't make sense.

Nothing about evolution says anything about matter spawning out of thin air, in fact science says that's impossible. God, however, apparently did spawn matter out of thin air. Do your research, you just shot yourself in the foot.
edit on 29-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

There's plenty of science in the way of evolution, people just don't really care if evolution is real or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join