It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook shooter died day before shooting.....wait what? straight from the MSM themselves.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle.
Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade-school shooting in U.S. history, Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that has been a focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.

All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223-caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

"It's all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters," said Vance, the longtime state police spokesman.
www.ctpost.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Yes, the pattern. and just the important positions said to be held by the father's does seem perhaps more than just coincidental, even without any "Libor" connection (has that been conclusively proven?). What do you think the motive would have been though?

I know for certain that holmes father would have been called, as for Adam Lanza's father, who is the tax evader in chief for GE not 100% sure. It is also possible that Nancy Lanza had some relationship to it, because she is a broker/account manager for one of the banks involved, again not 100% sure on their connection. Motive is there just look into the labor scandel and you can see how they wouldn't want information about this in the publics hands

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

"It's all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters," said Vance, the longtime state police spokesman.

Really??? "Mucky up the waters"??? lol ok whatever, I don't see it that way though. Seems to me it was the compliant kept press (and their official spokespersons) who provided the dozens of ever changing details and wouldn't ask even the simplest of straghtforward investigative questions. But hey....SALUTE...ATS and so called lol 'conspiracy theorists' everywhere, you're getting noticed, from Mr. Vance to 'Mr. Anderson', to the White House, we're starting to hear this meme (and stereotype) parroted, you water muckying free thinkers you, watch out now though, don't you know there is a war on free -thinking, if you were supposed to know any more about SH or anything else, Mr. Cooper and his comrades would have informed you To think otherwise is 'crazy'.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
I'm sorry mods, I know this is a touchy subject but this seriously just blows my mind, and the fact the MSM admits to it.... What more proof do we need that this was all planned?

Another horrifying contradiction to the official version of the Sandy Hook school shootings surfaced this week with the advent of a conflicting death record showing the alleged shooter officially dying a day earlier than the shooting event itself.

The mainstream media is either the most incompetent it's ever been and has mistakenly overlooked almost every detail of every mass shooting that has occurred in the US over the past six months, or is purposely leaving out details that would ultimately change the face of the events and how they appear to the public.

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings

So has this ever been conclusively proven or disproven? I seem to recall at first the media reported there had been an altercation involving Adam? at the school on the 13th?, could the original interview with the (orginally reported) principal (reporting a few injuries?) also have been legit and from the 13th originally as well? Maybe somthing went down the day before and then somehow morphed into what was reported to have happened on the 14th. Strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join