It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook shooter died day before shooting.....wait what? straight from the MSM themselves.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by neobludragon

I'm not going to read this. Until you guys start to put 1 + 1 together and realise something.

If they planned all this in advance.

Why the hell are there so many flippin' "OOPS!!" tells that they're slipping out?

They're so evil that they can plan this.... but uh oh spaghettio.. We forgot to not tell everyone about it. *doh*

"They planned it. It was a plan. It's all going to plan. You can tell by how badly planned it was."

who woulda thought controlling the uncontrollable would be so hard?

ever tried lying to 7 billion people all at once?

911 had a few hiccups too. s*t goes wrong for bad people too. look at building 7.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Day by day I watch the collective IQ of nearly every alternative news site drop dramatically over this story. Anyone who does due diligence can see that the only sites discussing this are fringe sites and all roads lead back to a single genealogy website that has no authoritative value whatsoever.

I have noticed that a handful of die hard believers keep stirring this particular pot. Who is to say that one of them is not a member of the genealogy site and that they planted this piece of information simply to further their own cause and to keep this god forsaken witch hunt alive and going?

Seeing the words "ATS is going to crap" has become all to common. But I offer that it is not just ATS, but the entirety of cyberspace that is falling prey to this lunacy. The problem is that the sane people tend to shake their heads and walk away when confronted with a hate filled and blind lynch mob, who are hungering for a hanging and are oblivious to all else. That needs to change. The sane people need to start speaking up, LOUDLY, so that we can put this absolute fecundity behind us and protect our community from the ridicule and marginalization that this Sandy Hook BS is causing us.

Freaking blogs that source blogs, and then cross check for proof from yet another blog. And an entire herd of brain dead sheep to buy the entire three ring circus. It is both saddening and troubling.

It is time for this nonsense to end.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow

Day by day I watch the collective IQ of nearly every alternative news site drop dramatically over this story. Anyone who does due diligence can see that the only sites discussing this are fringe sites and all roads lead back to a single genealogy website that has no authoritative value whatsoever.

I have noticed that a handful of die hard believers keep stirring this particular pot. Who is to say that one of them is not a member of the genealogy site and that they planted this piece of information simply to further their own cause and to keep this god forsaken witch hunt alive and going?

Seeing the words "ATS is going to crap" has become all to common. But I offer that it is not just ATS, but the entirety of cyberspace that is falling prey to this lunacy. The problem is that the sane people tend to shake their heads and walk away when confronted with a hate filled and blind lynch mob, who are hungering for a hanging and are oblivious to all else. That needs to change. The sane people need to start speaking up, LOUDLY, so that we can put this absolute fecundity behind us and protect our community from the ridicule and marginalization that this Sandy Hook BS is causing us.

Freaking blogs that source blogs, and then cross check for proof from yet another blog. And an entire herd of brain dead sheep to buy the entire three ring circus. It is both saddening and troubling.

It is time for this nonsense to end.

your point seems to be that most people in conspiracy land see something fishy here but they are all wrong and you are right.

Who is to say that one of them is not a member of the genealogy site and that they planted this piece of information simply to further their own cause and to keep this god forsaken witch hunt alive and going?

and you sound kinda paranoid here.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sweord

Normally I just lurk and keep myself away from the fray because I have little tolerance for dealing with fallacious and / or predisposed rationales. But this time I am going to make an exception to point out the fallacies in your apparent belief structures.

The fact that forums are lit up with this crap does in no way indicate that a majority of any community agrees with the premise. It merely suggests that a very vocal and rapid minority are exceptionally agenda driven and are promulgating the meme.

As for paranoia? Who is less rational: The person who can call BS when he sees BS or the one who has some sort of fixation for equating a tragic event that ended with the deaths of 27 people with the largest terrorist attack of all time? 3000 > 27. The ramifications of 9/11 were exponentially worse than any that will come of this event. To compare the two is quite frankly morally reprehensible and irresponsible.

Are you so in need of a sensationalism fix that you are eager to buy into something that is nothing more than an ill informed internet meme? If so, then I am quite curious as to what in life might have brought you, and others, to such a sad state.

In the end, I find myself lacking for words that suffice to express my disgust and disdain for this entire subject.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweord
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm waiting for the actual stated 'official version' before saying that official version is wrong. I haven't heard one yet since the investigation results aren't released.

dont hold your breath friend, the 911 omission report took something like 3 years to come out.

i wouldnt be surprised to see another incident take place before this 'official story' comes out. just to help us forget this.

of course the OS will be released at 3am monday morning just after some huge celebrity dies or brangelina will break up...the same way they pass their dodgy bills thru congress!

there is nothing new under the sun.

In my opinion, we have already seen an example of this in this matter. If you'll recall, we only learned that the "man in the woods" was an off-duty SWAT team member in the very last line of an unrelated article in the Newtown Bee. Because of the way this information was presented, which was in an article orginally dated Dec. 27, it took a long time for it to be circlulated among the mass public.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

the largest terrorist attack of all time?

just knowing that you think 911 was a terrorist attack is really all i need to know about your good self sir.

the paranoia dig was obv tongue in cheek.

I find myself lacking for words

and if this is you lacking for words id hate to see you get on a roll.

oh and you were the one that stated 'nearly every alternative news site' AND 'the entirety of cyberspace'. not me.
edit on 25-1-2013 by sweord because: no reason

edit on 25-1-2013 by sweord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WrathShadow

I have utter disdain for the Jehovah's Witnesses and the rhetoric they impose on people. Does that mean, I should enter their hall and tell them how disgusting and immoral they are?

When things don't add up, some people ask questions. That is only logical. It's illogical to tell them what to think.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow
reply to post by sweord

Normally I just lurk and keep myself away from the fray because I have little tolerance for dealing with fallacious and / or predisposed rationales. But this time I am going to make an exception to point out the fallacies in your apparent belief structures.

Well, that would be nice but the rest of your post has nothing to do with fallacies except in your own mind. Some sort of proof or non name calling material would be warranted.

As for paranoia? Who is less rational: The person who can call BS when he sees BS or... [what]

The people calling BS are calling BS on the official story. So who is rational, the one who talks about BS they see, or the one who runs away from the fray?

Are you so in need of a sensationalism fix that you are eager to buy into something that is nothing more than an ill informed internet meme?

are you so in need of comfort that you would buy into the ill informed mass shooter msm memes? Some of us were here live as it happened, and don't need to rely on "internet memes" (such a pop culture term) to notice the police had a whole different idea of the truth than the media did later..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I said it from the beginning, watching the story unfold at home with my girlfriend and expressed that opinion on the first threads here on ATS.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, so much confusion and disinformation is tangled into this tragedy. The whole story is getting overly complex for a reason, sensory overload ... to make the majority lose interest.

There is a reason MSM picked up and ran the conspiracy theory stories and there was a reason they picked the most far out theories possible, and made ALL the CT's look like ridiculous.

To me, it is crazy to believe no one can figure out exactly what happened here and I am not talking about just the story here in the OP, the whole incident is a confusing mess, injected with so many versions, coincidences and disinformation how anyone can sort through it all and get to the truth is beyond me.

In my opinion, It is not coincidence that this is a confusing, overly complicated mess ...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

And, the same media covered the Lone Star College shootings. No discrepancies and everything added up. Sandy Hook doesn't add up at all.
edit on 25-1-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Really? In this day and age! THAT many cell cams floating around! THAT many neighbors around his house (that don't know him?!). No one speaks, sneaks shots out there in the world, no one seems to know anybody? The town alone is odd enough for me, let alone the story itself. I'm beginning to think that if someone can actually produce his death certificate, that the bloody thing comes out signed from another State?.

Dang this thread for making me think on it again! :p

In some SMALL way it sort of makes sense though. I mean, if someone was actually set up, how hard would it be for an officer or Paramedic to just casualy lean over an slip (the wrong somehow) ID on the victim. I say victim, as if this were the case, surely he died not from his own accord.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This has the original source which is a poster from another board.

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com...

What does conformation proven mean? I can assure you that conformation did NOT come from Dr. Carver.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here ya go people latest news!
State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade-school shooting in U.S. history, Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.

All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223-caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

"It's all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters," said Vance, the longtime state police spokesman.

www.ctpost.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Criminal charges weighed in Newtown deaths
HARTFORD -- The prosecutor investigating the Newtown school massacre told a new panel Thursday not to expect a final report on the Dec.14 slaughter anytime soon.

Danbury State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III announced that while no criminal prosecution seems likely to emerge from the mass murder and suicide, he wants to suppress much of the evidence from the public, anyway.

"This is an ongoing criminal investigation, for which I have obtained extensions of time from the Superior Court to keep documents sealed, so that the investigation may continue unencumbered by distractions," Sedensky said.

www.ctpost.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

So, even Pete Williams and the Today Show are now conspiracy theorists? He might even be on ATS.

I remember Carver saying that all the wounds were from a rifle, but I don't remember what Vance had said. Did he ever say that handguns were used?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Very interesting indeed that both their certificates are New Hampshire, where their from originally, and where N.L. vacationed seemingly frequently. One may also think (if these were to be true certificates) that possibly she may haven died while on Vacation? If him dying the day before is correct, then it doesn't seem so far fetched?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Assuming this detail was written into the script to convey,, which would be unusual if Sandy Hook is a true false flag event.

Could be a play on the fact that some claim firearm statistics predict the future.

For example, police officers are very aware of what happens when they bring their service weapons into a confrontation with a drug impaired individual. Every year hundreds of officers get killed with their own weapons. Aggressive drug impaired individuals are more likely to chose taking the officers weapon rather than be arrested.

A poorly trained officer is dead before they walk into a situation like that.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

Read that the state that issues their SS# also released the death certificate, I did not research it though.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I remember reading something somewhere about a passport that was found at ground zero.

Is this a similar thing?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
I remember reading something somewhere about a passport that was found at ground zero.

Is this a similar thing?

No this is the same thing as the picture of the guy on top of the building just before the plane hit.

This was a genealogy site, if this is the standard of accuracy that is accepted then facts are whatever one believes them to be. Fools

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join