It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook shooter died day before shooting.....wait what? straight from the MSM themselves.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hmmm... Which is more likely. (moves paws up and down like a beam scale) Time and Space warped to see the body at the school actually die the day before? ...or a reporting source screwed the pooch so bad on a report the poor little thing just up and croaked this time?

OR Adam Lanza was never there... Remember how "he" had "his brothers" ID.? It was planted like that. I imagine some patsy died in the school, but I have not seen any proof on who.. The I.D. was a botched attempt to tie a lanza to the scene.. As is "his mom's" work record tieing her to the scene so good she originally died there, until she died again at the house..

I think this whole thing has nothing to do with the Lanza family except to smear the name as punishment for something.. Maybe the dad got in deep doo doo, and this was his warning?

I'm of the opinion there were multiple shooters.
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Deep doo doo is right his dad had something to do with the libor scandal hes a link spotlightoncorruption.wordpress.com...

not only his dad but the Colorado shooter as well lol
edit on 25-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike U.

You don't need a death certificate to prove the lies when they are right in the open. Nobody, I mean nobody will admit to the lies.

Great example of the news reporter leading the answers. It's all lies, everywhere you look.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I really hope the mods don't delete this, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

It's called white washing. This thread will be deleted. History is told by the victors.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. This thread will be closed or removed. We aren't allowed to talk about it. Be prepared for more things to happen that we won't be allowed to talk about. It doesn't matter if the op is done perfectly. They will close it due to other peoples posts who will soon appear in this thread. Instead of banning the troubkemakers or removing their posts, the entire thread will be closed.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

Let's read the real reports and official investigation documents when they are released. They've been flat out idiots in holding all of it back in some misplaced belief that it would quell rumor and control the reporting.....but they went and did it anyway. Snopes has a whole page dedicated to a point by point coverage of the theories vs. the sourced facts or outline of what is presented. The time issue for dates is covered in at least two areas with the last being at the end of the page.

Snopes look at CT shooting theories

I found it lacking sorry. read that a bit ago.. I was listening live that day, from the very earliest reports.. I can see how we would have vastly different takes on this..

My isuue isn't the dates.. I can see how they manipulated a motive, and then completely dropped it later about why "adam lanza" was there in the first place.. Notice how no witnesses can place a masked man on the scene.. Release some video showing me ONE guy went in and then I'll maybe believe it.. Too bad they have waited long enough to re-enact another video of ONE masked man going in..

You're being lied to rabbit.

My girlfriend has to do drills at schools, she's a teacher.. She looked at the supposed photo of kids being led out to safety.. She said there is no way that comes from the same day if there was actually a shooter there, and that it was likely practicing for a drill..

Tell them to release the info about the nuns in a van they surrounded. Then I'll be more interested. .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

To some people....any proof, any evidence and anything that runs contrary to the pet theories will never be acceptable. That's really the second tragedy of this. Mishandling of the information by authorities coupled with wild reporting by the media from start to present day has fed rumor upon rumor until the mere degree of repetition seems to bring credibility eventually to some thinking.

The actual reports, warrants, inventory sheets and investigation results aren't in the public domain yet. They will be but aren't yet. Until then, it's pure speculation on guess work based on bad bad handling of the public relations by all involved.

Like I said.. I'm waiting for the actual stated 'official version' before saying that official version is wrong. I haven't heard one yet since the investigation results aren't released.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

This whole entire thing stinks and it just keeps getting stinkier. I really do wonder if this story was released for people like us to be pointed out and be taken out. If so then I most likely will be on the list since I have had my fair share of threads about this hoax, not to mention I am constantly watching videos about it on youtube most likely have my IP address and are watching me closely now along with anyone that comes into my threads here on ATS agreeing with me. I mean look at how they are mainly targeting Alex Jones lately probably thinking that he is the ring leader of all conspiracy websites. Maybe that is the reason why ATS doesn't want threads on her about this story because of what I am mentioning, if so then please delete it before more people penalize themselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

To some people....any proof, any evidence and anything that runs contrary to the pet theories will never be acceptable.

You should be careful about that. Most peoples pet theory involves a world where no reports and no officials lie.

I never said I could prove either way, but listening in that day I see more than bad reporting,. I was listening to the police scanners..

the Cops have changed their OWN story.

I am waiting for more facts to come out to, but snopes is somewhat of a joke. A lot like mythbusters. It's ok for a broad rundown of things to look into, but it sucks at not being biased..

When most people start on ADAM LANZA crazy person gunned down school killing mother inside, it's hard to let go of their pet theories that lanza had any motive at the school.

It's a lot like how it was said the Batman shooter kicked down the door, and at the time my girl worked at a theater.. The story then changed.. "brian we have updated reports he propped the door open" Yes they got updated reports from ATS... I was listening to the police scanners that day too.. Was waiting to hear that the one perp they shot had a name, and the other at gun point that they chased had been arrested..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The SSDI is not pure speculation. It's also not 100% accurate either, but this has got to be the most complex "investigation" ever for being carried out by one puny 20 year old, and so the hoax/conspiracy crowd continues to grow.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ok here is another weird thing... www.youtube.com... youtube account was created on the 13th, and says he is from italy.... as I dig deeper I become more confused....

Edit: if this was the real Adam Lanzas account then he wouldn't be posting still, and he left comments 9 hours ago according to his youtube account, but what really gets me is it says it was created on the 13th and then he even posts on this video here first Link saying

watch out for andrew fletcher and litz ditz too, since they are friend of this strange individual they could be murderous monsters too,you can read their names commenting this devied video, i suggest we should jail them too prevent another massacre!

and then again at this video Link
saying

guns must be legal simply because we must have the possibility to choose wether kill or not kill hundreds of children, we shouldnt be treated like animals who cant choose and must be controlled in any of our act. if you really want to go in a school and kill everyone, you should be capable of doing it, and then go to jail.

So i'll let you guys be the judge of this information.
edit on 1/25/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Let me correct you, It was Ryan Lanza. Mass shooter Ryan lanza at the school slaying little kids.

Makes a difference.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

Let me correct you, It was Ryan Lanza. Mass shooter Ryan lanza at the school slaying little kids.

Makes a difference.

Ok. You are right. I'll keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Please don't ever forget that.... when the official story white washes the events.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Alright now this has got me really wondering... Why was there a tour going to CN from CA on the 18th?
this was posted also on the 13th

Edit: ok so i read that wrong, and definitely missed a huge HUGE clue of them knowing something was gonna happen in CN I will bold it in case you miss it

On Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 7:30 p.m., The Mark Twain House & Museum will present "An Evening with Michael Ian Black," the comedian, TV actor and author.

Black helped found the sketch comedy troupe The State at New York University, co-created the "Viva Variety" and "Stella" series on Comedy Central, was a star on the TV show "Ed" and appeared on VH1's "I Love the '70s," '80s and '90s series.

Black and Meghan McCain are the co-authors of "America, You Sexy Bitch: A Love Letter to Freedom" (Da Capo, $26), which documents their politically oriented road trip from California to Connecticut, where Black lives. He's also the author of " My Custom Van ... And 50 Other Mind-Blowing Essays That Will Blow Your Mind All Over Your Face" and the children's book, "Chicken Cheeks." Tickets are $35; $30 for members. Reservations: 860-280-3130.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Seriously, let it go.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

I'm not going to read this. Until you guys start to put 1 + 1 together and realise something.

If they planned all this in advance.

Why the hell are there so many flippin' "OOPS!!" tells that they're slipping out?

They're so evil that they can plan this.... but uh oh spaghettio.. We forgot to not tell everyone about it. *doh*

"They planned it. It was a plan. It's all going to plan. You can tell by how badly planned it was."

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
It doesn't matter. This thread will be closed or removed. We aren't allowed to talk about it. Be prepared for more things to happen that we won't be allowed to talk about. It doesn't matter if the op is done perfectly. They will close it due to other peoples posts who will soon appear in this thread. Instead of banning the troubkemakers or removing their posts, the entire thread will be closed.

Glue like this is why society is falling apart.

Better stock up on ammo, they're coming for you man...

Just read that in Alex Jones voice, and as if by magic, presto chango, you will believe it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by neobludragon

I'm not going to read this. Until you guys start to put 1 + 1 together and realise something.

If they planned all this in advance.

Why the hell are there so many flippin' "OOPS!!" tells that they're slipping out?

They're so evil that they can plan this.... but uh oh spaghettio.. We forgot to not tell everyone about it. *doh*

"They planned it. It was a plan. It's all going to plan. You can tell by how badly planned it was."

I personally don't think this is specifically about gun control alone. Making people look crazy and linking it back to 9/11 and other conspiracies.. This is the beginning of thought crime and emotional monitoring.. Once they prove we were all crazy for thinking this was an inside job they can then call us out as being dangerous to the truth. Uncaring crazy gun nuts who don't care about children dieing..

Be careful how you frame ideas it's a form of mind control.

Conspiracy theorists are a tool to used like any other tool in the arsenal..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm waiting for the actual stated 'official version' before saying that official version is wrong. I haven't heard one yet since the investigation results aren't released.

dont hold your breath friend, the 911 omission report took something like 3 years to come out.

i wouldnt be surprised to see another incident take place before this 'official story' comes out. just to help us forget this.

of course the OS will be released at 3am monday morning just after some huge celebrity dies or brangelina will break up...the same way they pass their dodgy bills thru congress!

there is nothing new under the sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join