It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy hook shooter died day before shooting.....wait what? straight from the MSM themselves.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry mods, I know this is a touchy subject but this seriously just blows my mind, and the fact the MSM admits to it.... What more proof do we need that this was all planned?

Another horrifying contradiction to the official version of the Sandy Hook school shootings surfaced this week with the advent of a conflicting death record showing the alleged shooter officially dying a day earlier than the shooting event itself.

The mainstream media is either the most incompetent it's ever been and has mistakenly overlooked almost every detail of every mass shooting that has occurred in the US over the past six months, or is purposely leaving out details that would ultimately change the face of the events and how they appear to the public.

Bombshell: Sandy Hook shooter died day before shootings

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Although very tempting to latch on to and believe since much of the OS has been complete and total nonsense, you need to research this a little more. The expired person never lived in the state that Adam or his mother lived in. It's a tragic case of mistaken identity.

Many, many things about this case don't make any sense but this can be explained, even though, it is odd.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

More proof is needed..

First of all Examiner is not msm. From your article:

As the story goes, for instance, a citizen journalist on an Alex Jones related website discovered the Adam Lanza death record and it was then picked up by the alternative media only, of course. At least, for now.

And the only thing they are pointing to is a websites recording of the death certificate. Do we know they ever saw a death certificate? Could have missclicked a 3 instead of 4 for all we know.. If someone could find the actual record of his death and it still said 13, then yea it would be the ultimate smoking gun.
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
MSM found their breaking news from a Blog. They most likely read the one blog that published it and then went to the site of the Death Records to retrieve it. Frankly, if this kid was out of sight for 3 years it's most likely he was dead already from the looks of it and the way the reporting is going. I mean he wasn't he named in his mother's obituary. Talk about strange. But that could have of been the father's decision. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Although very tempting to latch on to and believe since much of the OS has been complete and total nonsense, you need to research this a little more. The expired person never lived in the state that Adam or his mother lived in. It's a tragic case of mistaken identity.

Many, many things about this case don't make any sense but this can be explained, even though, it is odd.
Or that was the real Adam Lanza and the one that they are trying to say was the shooter just stole his name, I mean its kinda odd how that Adam died the day BEFORE the shooting, thats a very odd coincidence if it is one.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hmmm... Which is more likely. (moves paws up and down like a beam scale) Time and Space warped to see the body at the school actually die the day before? ...or a reporting source screwed the pooch so bad on a report the poor little thing just up and croaked this time?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well I guess we need to snoop around til someone does find it, but the fact that they even mentioned it makes you wonder if they are getting scared of people finding out the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The expired person never lived in the state that Adam or his mother lived in. It's a tragic case of mistaken identity.

Wait a second... are you saying that a boy of the exact same age with the exact same name died a day before Adam did?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Originally posted by Helious

Or that was the real Adam Lanza and the one that they are trying to say was the shooter just stole his name, I mean its kinda odd how that Adam died the day BEFORE the shooting, thats a very odd coincidence if it is one.

Well, I'm not gonna lie, that's not a bad theory when I put it to my common sense test.

link   
Can't you just go up there and order a death certificate?

I mean really, how hard can it be?

And, there's your smoking gun.

That's if they didn't forge it.
edit on 25-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Hmmm... Which is more likely. (moves paws up and down like a beam scale) Time and Space warped to see the body at the school actually die the day before? ...or a reporting source screwed the pooch so bad on a report the poor little thing just up and croaked this time?

OR Adam Lanza was never there... Remember how "he" had "his brothers" ID.? It was planted like that. I imagine some patsy died in the school, but I have not seen any proof on who.. The I.D. was a botched attempt to tie a lanza to the scene.. As is "his mom's" work record tieing her to the scene so good she originally died there, until she died again at the house..

I think this whole thing has nothing to do with the Lanza family except to smear the name as punishment for something.. Maybe the dad got in deep doo doo, and this was his warning?

I'm of the opinion there were multiple shooters.
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The tangled webs of lies you weave MSM.

I'm glad people are waking up to it. I'm glad people do a little research.

The main stream media is entertainment. It's not truth. They break no laws by lying to you.

Figure it out, keep it together people!

link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yup, and I actually did a search and its on this site
Here

when I find more sites ill link them to this post.

and here is where it is listed again

here
edit on 1/25/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Helious

The expired person never lived in the state that Adam or his mother lived in. It's a tragic case of mistaken identity.

Wait a second... are you saying that a boy of the exact same age with the exact same name died a day before Adam did?

I did, yes. I am however re evaluating my position on this as I am taking in the information. It's quite disturbing so far......

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious, you are Jim Carey in "the trueman show".

Spoiler alert! Everyone is lying to you.

People you see on TV, people you hear on radio and some people on the internet are being paid to send a message. Nothing is free. Nothing.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I haven't read the replies but....

I posted this topic several days ago and I got shut down by a rogue mod. The truth is that Adam's SSI death date is listed as one day before the Sandy Hook attack.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Let's read the real reports and official investigation documents when they are released. They've been flat out idiots in holding all of it back in some misplaced belief that it would quell rumor and control the reporting.....but they went and did it anyway. Snopes has a whole page dedicated to a point by point coverage of the theories vs. the sourced facts or outline of what is presented. The time issue for dates is covered in at least two areas with the last being at the end of the page.

Snopes look at CT shooting theories

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Okay, where is the death certificate? Anyone seen it?
What was the cause of death?

Would it state the location of death?

Please tell me it wasn't done by that idiot "coroner" at Newtown.

This thing is stinking to high heaven more and more as days go by.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ok so i did some snooping around and this seems really odd... Link Apparently there was something written on a recent at a restaurant in New Hampshire reported on the 12th that made a family upset, but when you go to click the full story its not there... something isn't right there. Well back to snooping around, btw the best way to do this is to look at news stories that happened bout Adam Lanza from december 1st to december 13th.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
and here is where it is listed again

here

That blows my mind. They were born only 34 days apart (or 816 hours). That's way more amazing to me than having a slightly faulty date on a death certificate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join