It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein Releases List of Guns Demanded to be Banned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a pretty big list consisting mostly of rifles that are classified as pistols,(so fun), full size assault rifles, as well as magazine loaded shotguns like the Saiga 12. I for one feel this is a direct violation of the constitution, and should be shot down immediately, no pun intended.

HERE is a link to the original article.

Her hypocrisy knows no bounds.

edit on 24-1-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It almost seems like they don't want to ban guns used to defend on a daily basis from criminals, like shotguns or pistols. They want to ban guns that can be used to rise up and overthrow the government, which I feel is even more scary considering it is our constitutional right. I thought we were supposed to be in control?

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This old bag has been wailing away on this issue for decades. She makes me ill. Id like to take her out for a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

....She sounds very sane to me. But then I'm not a gun nut.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When was the last time a crime was committed with a Thompson?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We can't stand for this. If this is allowed to pass we will be in real trouble. I don't care what anyone says. I will not obey an unlawful order. I live in California and they have already took it too far. They are about to do a lot more then just cross the line. At least most of us are ready.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How in the world can they consider a hi point carbine in the same class as an ar? Scratches head?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by danneu89

Idk the 1930's?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I have no idea and share your sentiments.

But considering that it uses a 10 rd. magazine it has to go. So you cant have the 9mm, but since the.45 is a 9rd it's ok.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

I tell you what I don't care what anyone says I love my 9mm hi point!!!! That thing is dependable, rugged, and a pain in the ass to take apart lol. But fun to shoot.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wrksstudios

In my opinion all ya'll in California are already disarmed. Your laws are strict enough, almost to the point of no self defense.
You cant have high capacity magazines, and even most rifles are already banned. How can it get any worse? Move to Arizona.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I noticed a link on the OP site "AR-15 you don't need to own one"

I can think of a lot of things, in my opinion, other people do not need to own. But I don't ask them to be banned.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It has nothing to do with her sanity, I can't stand a person who can not stand firm in their convictions. She is obviously under control.

Can some ones mind change that drastically since 1995?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Dianne Feinstein is a SAINT! You hear me? A SAINT!

Seriously, I'll give up my guns as soon as she gives up her armed security detail. Why should I be left defenseless??

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0

In my opinion all ya'll in California are already disarmed. Your laws are strict enough, almost to the point of no self defense.
You cant have high capacity magazines, and even most rifles are already banned. How can it get any worse? Move to Arizona.

I used to live in Az. I got all of my supplies along time ago. When I was in the military and when I live in Az. I don't care what the Draconian laws are in Ca. I will not comply. I will be moving out of Ca as soon as I can find a job that allows me to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I hear ya there!
It just ain't none of our business.

Here is the link to said article if anyone want to read it. Written by a fire arms instructor doing frequently asked questions and myths. The title is definitely meant to be facetious.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Isn't she pushing this as federal law, which can affect states beside CA.
edit on 1/24/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Isn't she pushing this as federal law, which can affect states beside CA.
edit on 1/24/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

Yes, as far as i understand this is proposed as the new federal law. It will apply to everyone. Although, I would be surprised if it passed. But if it does its gonna get real.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

not a snowballs chance of hell of passing the house so im not to worried and think this federal bill proposal will end up in the fail pile like so many of her legislation attempts but as you said if it does well bad things are in store

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Here is the video of the opening prayer...give me a break.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join