It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just A Funny Little Thing I Noticed About Alex Jones on Nightline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Towards the end you will notice Alex Jones get in his car with his pack of Parliament cigarettes. No body is perfect. Parliament I am told are the prisoners and certain kind of heads choice of cigarettes due to their hollow tip filters. Worse things in cigarettes than flouride Alex.

I will admit though standing here looking at a blank shelf that should be stocked with ammo made me think of ol AJ.
edit on 23-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
no one forces you to smoke.. they are however forcing you to take in floride unless you have money to spend on bottles water which most poeple can't afford to only drink bottles of water along with we shouldnt have to.
edit on 23-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Bottled water ain't any better than tap water and if you buy it in a plastic bottle its worse than tap water. What you need is a good rain collecting gravity fed filtration system and a few minutes on youtube will show you how to make one very cheaply. Much cheaper than buying Bisphenol A poisoned water in plastic.

On topic, AJ smoking and ingesting over 4000 chemicals in his ciggies is ironic and i say this as a man with a lit cigarette in his hand. Alex is at times extremely hypocritical and he never ever sticks to his diets, workouts, and jogging. What about his tangy tangerine fiasco?

join