It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man threatens to kill Obama for medical treatment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well I guess this is one form of Obamacare.
The question now though is if he should be guilty of anything. Apparently he is not a very savory character, a past sex offender apparently. Here is a link to the article.

tampa.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes, he is guilty of a Class D Felony

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

And with his history he will be going away for a long time. I hope it was worth it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Got to hand it to the guy. He isn't stupid. He's circumventing around the health system.

But shame on him and his past.

He's right where he should be.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is a link for a chart showing the classes of offenses, just in case you didn't know what a class d was.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-1-2013 by T4NG0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Heart surgery, wheel chair and chemotherapy. The average person would go bankrupt trying to receive the sort of care that fellow needs. Rather a shame that prisoners enjoy better health care than your average working joe.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipIntro
Heart surgery, wheel chair and chemotherapy. The average person would go bankrupt trying to receive the sort of care that fellow needs. Rather a shame that prisoners enjoy better health care than your average working joe.

Well at the rate our prisons have been privatized and the amount of regular citizens incarcerated for petty small crimes it may not be a problem when we are all behind bars...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0
reply to post by muse7

And with his history he will be going away for a long time. I hope it was worth it.

He got 4 years plus a few months; that will give him time for treatment and to get well.

top topics

join