It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning Signs of Danger For Superbowl 47?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mods, feel free to move this if it's not in a good spot.

Ok, I am continuing to watch this one hour long video that covers possible red flags and symbols that point to Superbowl 47 being sabotaged by a "terrorist" act, maybe even a small nuclear bomb.

I want to share this because I am a firm believer in numerology and symbolism being used in media to foretell events. 11 is a powerful number. I'll provide more info on that if anyone wants it. I want to get to this video first.

I'm only 5 minutes into it and am thoroughly blown away already.

I am not one to spread doom hype -- but this is pretty eye opening. It even mentions that if the Ravens (raven is a symbol of death) go to the Super Bowl that it could spell bad news.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

I want to share this because I am a firm believer in numerology

You believe wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The've previously went and won the Superbowl and nothing happened...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Although I would agree that these big events are something we should keep an open mind about....i'm not going to watch the long video. My reason is because I invested so much time in the whole olympic doomsday rubbish and nothing happened. Fool me once and all that... I'll wait and see what happens on that day.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't like the Ravens.
In fact, none of my teams made the playoffs.

I guess doom has already arrived for me as far as the Superbowl is concerned.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

I agree with you about the Olympic doom that was spread. I did not think anything major was going to happen. Although, like you said, it could be important to keep your eye on certain things. Especially after the recent events that caused so many to have questions. There are even some hints at Football Stadium destruction in The Dark Knight Rises...and we all know the creepy stuff that keeps popping up in that movie regarding current events.

If you can afford 23 minutes of time, this video about the symbolism displayed during the Olympic Ceremony is AWESOME.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm only 5 minutes into it and am thoroughly blown away already.

Very impressive!!

Not the video but the fact that you made it 5 minutes deep! I couldn’t get past @2:30.

S&F just for that!!

As far as the super bowl, it certainly is a prime target for an attack but that place is buttoned down pretty tight. After all, we live in a Police State.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

translation - you have trolled the entire globe to find a set of numbers that fit your fantasy - then shoe horned them into a " prediction "

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You're entitled to your opinion. That's the awesome thing about free speech.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

We do live in a Police State. I don't think snipers should have to post up like that. It would be frightening if they actually had to use them.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

We do live in a Police State. I don't think snipers should have to post up like that. It would be frightening if they actually had to use them.

Oh, I agree!

I hate what we’ve allowed our country to become. There will be a ton of snipers perched at the game.

I’m all for security but at the same time dozens of heavily armed LE are waving sniper rifles around my kids at a ball game the government is in overdrive trying to take my guns….GO FIGURE!

As far as your OP, I was here on ATS watching all of the same numerology and symbolism associated with the Olympic Games. That stuff was also very compelling but how did that turn out?

NOTHING happened…nothing at all.

I think the same will be true in this case.

Just my $.02

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And yet the most popular game in the US, most attended and most watched by millions! Before they arrive they will be strip searched in the airport, and further searched at the entrance to Colosseum er Super-dome. As a bonus Half-time shows promoting who knows what kinds of an obscenity laden cerimony viewed as the "Highlight" of the Sunday by good Christians. Supported by through the consumption and false advertising of the good life to be had by Booze during the game. And for those who don't really follow the game a bombardment of flashy seizure inducing glut of advertising praised as being the best of the year!

People vote with their $dollar$, and they have voted that a game is more important and being surrounded by armed snipers is nothing compared to all the rest that is the StupidBowl! It something they want, and will pay exorbitant amounts to go to or watch on their Big screens...

Nothing will happen they need these to perpetuate the cycle!
edit on 22-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh man.....SHOCK!
No not really, every event that is scheduled someone comes on here and preaches gloom and doom theories and even though some have been convicing, about 99% of these predictions have never played out. Its like having faith that my dead dog will come back to life and scare off Micheal Jackson who is dancing in my front yard. Its empty, unrealistic and has zero evidence that it would ever occur.
edit on 22-1-2013 by imagineering because: spell check

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Any chance of getting a summary of what these signs are supposed to be? Not spending an hour watching the video.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I have been studying up on this and these are the signs that I have found that easily connect through music but also the situation around the area that all tie in...

Being a DJ for over 8 years...after hearing the The Song "Nuclear" by "Destiny's Child" on an album called "Love" seemed a bit fishy but then I realized that the lyrics are much deeper than "Love"...it's more like Sacrifice!

And who is going to be at the Super Bowl this year? Beyonce...There are so many things that add up! Symbolism, the teams, Batman movie references, Louisiana Sinkhole, etc...

I created my case in this video as I believe we are being set up for the next part of "The Controllers" plans...there are so many things connecting this that I couldn't get it all in without it being a small documentary...lol

Couldn't get the embed link to work for the video...so provided the link.

Video for Super Bowl? or Super Sacrifice?

edit on 29-1-2013 by MeCanX because: Video Link Broken

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MeCanX

The US is bankrupt and crumbling.... "they" need WW3, especially to nationalize the US citizens after all the non-constitional laws these traitors are trying to pass. An event that is televised and seen by most of the country lends itself to hyperbowl - pun intended.

I'm most worried about the sinkhole in LA and the prospect that they'd nuke something to make the New Madrid fault go. I don't put nothing past these people. And the satanist love numerology and they believe in the bible, so the Cane and Abel seem fitting.

If I won tickets to the superbowl, I wouldn't attend.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ummm...Well, if it is just a conspiracy...then why did I just tie in Super Bowl 47 + Beyonce's Super Bowl Ad ='s #86?

That's because if you watch my video...They show you #86 in her super bowl ad...aka the guy who runs the ball in for a touchdown...WTF would they have that in there???

I don't know how to embed the video...but here is the link to it:

2013 Super Bowl 47 + Beyonce + Batman Connection Solved!

Just a thought here...but they tie all this together nice and neat for you...You just have to look for it.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mods, feel free to move this if it's not in a good spot.

Ok, I am continuing to watch this one hour long video that covers possible red flags and symbols that point to Superbowl 47 being sabotaged by a "terrorist" act, maybe even a small nuclear bomb.

You mean like all the symbols that pointed to the Olympics being sabotaged by a terrorist attack....

I am not one to spread doom hype -- but this is pretty eye opening. It even mentions that if the Ravens (raven is a symbol of death) go to the Super Bowl that it could spell bad news.

I beginning to think that the motto of this site should be changed to "Its on the Internet; it must be truth...." Sorry don't see anything that you are seeing here except someone piecing together random information with wild claims.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

"You are cleared to fire at the ref that made the bad call"

Anyway, not sure I would want to be in a stadium with snipers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

"You are cleared to fire at the ref that made the bad call"

Anyway, not sure I would want to be in a stadium with snipers.
I wouldn't want to be in a stadium that sees a need for snipers, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join