It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock claim: Obama only wants military leaders who 'will fire on U.S. citizens'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Riots in the streets don't just happen over night, you've gotta stoke the fire until people are fed up with their government. Not that it matters to me, don't care for either government.

Besides if Obama wants military leaders who will fire upon American citizens then he must figure he's going to need them to fire upon American citizens at some point.

And really, just because the Russians are fueling the flames doesn't mean the US government hasn't earned themselves a hearty rebellion. America has acquired quite a few enemies over the years, I'm sure there are plenty of foreign governments that are more than happy to help move things along.
edit on 27-1-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Garrow runs a “not-for-profit” which takes Chinese girls and hands them over to other people across the world, for a donation of course. One or two people over the years have done some investigation into his little organization (Pink Pagoda) and they can’t seem to find anyone who claims to know of his operation in China. Garrow says he has to keep it secret but other agencies, above board agencies, have been running similar programs in the country for years without problems.

willyloman.wordpress.com...

Shame

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I am shocked by the remarkable connotative dissonance that goes on with the folks that claim, "oh, the military won't fire on Americans," or even question the idea. To say this defies all the evidence to the contrary!

Police do it every single day!!!!!!!!!

The police folks entrusted to "protect" kill a shocking number of their wards everyday, with impunity, because they are told to. The military folks are paid NOT TO THINK, but to simply act on orders. The whole code of "chain of command" is all about making sure the grunt at the bottom with the gun shoots at whoever, and wherever, the hidden hand says to. This is the ENTIRE POINT OF THE MILITARY! The military isn't a system based on moral and spiritual consideration in the moment. but one based on killing. from the Crusades to Vietnam where "military" righteously killed the bad guys, to Stalin, Pot, Mao, where the military killed no one but their own families and countrymen it happens all the time.

Of course this will happen, without issue, without protest, without any hint of opposition. It has happened, does happen, and will happen. Men with guns kill, that is why the have guns, men with guns told to kill, kill, that's why there were given the guns.

This means the "litmus" test is not only reasonable, it is justified.

Another person that did not live it, but suspects it based on un-experienced rhetoric. The people that are going to save this patch of land are the ones that know where the reality ends and the bull# starts.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The police state is already here as we've seen with the occupy protests and things like the NDAA. You can't even protest near the president of the united states. So many executive orders giving the president power over our land and resources were slipped in that it makes it seem like a cake walk to be a dictator these days. I doubt that this litmus test is false.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's not Obama. He's a fall guy. It's the Super Koch Brothers who are behind all of this! They will stop at nothing to control the entire world! Of course they're going to resist us mere mortals if we even dare to try to take the control of our own lives back! And of course they're going to have cronies who will shoot Americans! What? Did you expect them to just lie down and give us all the freedom and liberty we all deserve so much as human beings?!?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Transitarian

I used to have that mindset as well. I had wanted to join, yet my thought process was one of hatred for Muslims because I was a Christian. After I dropped my belief system I no longer see all Muslims as bad.

However, I do agree that people who would join just because they want to kill someone are more likely going to kill you if they are ordered to.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join