It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry: I Killed Taliban In Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Truly dumb move...

His PR and Security peeps should have had a meeting with him and told him to keep it quiet.

Yes I was thinking that too. He has made himslef a high profile target for pro Talliban millitants. They can use his admission as justification for killing him, what makes him think that the war stops when he goes home? He killed Talibs, they kill him in revenge.
edit on 22/1/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
no matter what u think he is still there doing his duty and risking his life........why don,t all use leave your cushy jobs and go join him if you think its that easy.....all respect to him for fact he doesn,t even have to be there in first place.

The reason we don't leave our cushy jobs, to go and fight in afghanistan,
is simple.It's an illegal war,fought to keep global industries happy.
Why would i jack my job in to go and support that load of bollocks.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I really liked the staged break in the interview, as he valiantly sprints off to fulfill his duties.

Royalty playing war games, impersonally killing from the safety of an apache helicopter.

And you know for sure that was staged? Sorry, but thing's like that do happen over there. They sometimes do need to go at any moment.

Extraordinary claims such as that require extraordinary evidence otherwise we have no reason whatsoever to believe you. Disliking them isn't enough either, it's not proof of anything. Hell, I'm not a fan of the family either, but I'm not throwing out wild claims with no basis.

Bah! You're probably right! I just don't like them at all

And the second statement is undoudtedly true at least.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join